Author Topic: Hardcore bulking diet-not for the faint of heart  (Read 3305 times)

Andro-Kids

Hardcore bulking diet-not for the faint of heart
« on: October 02, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »
“For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don’t care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that shit down and eat. That’s your breakfast.”

At this point I’m thinking this guy is nuts. But he’s completely serious.

“For lunch you’re gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don’t want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bullshit. I don’t care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can’t let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter.”

“For dinner you’re gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don’t like sardines, don’t put ’em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that fucker up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that shit over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the shit out of it.”

“Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that fucker. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals.”

This guy is in a zen-like state when he’s talking about this.

“Now you’re on the clock,” he continues. “After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you’re full. Don’t listen to that shit. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I’m telling you now, you’re going to get three or four pieces in and you’re gonna want to quit. You fucking can’t quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can’t finish it, don’t you ever come back to me and tell me you can’t gain weight. ’Cause I’m gonna tell you that you don’t give a fuck about getting bigger and you don’t care how much you lift!”

Simple Simon

Re: Hardcore bulking diet-not for the faint of heart
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 11:36:38 AM »
dj181 posted this shit...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 11:37:52 AM »
The author..

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 11:53:07 AM »
20 minutes on the pizza? I’ve a mate who regularly buys the biggest pizza they do and folds it up like a sandwich and demolishes it in what seems like seconds while we are barely on our second slice.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 12:09:50 PM »
its fcks who post this shit just like "the rocks diet to get HUGE, or the Rocks cheat meal!!!"

bullshit  -   unless youre hitting up __ius of slin youre not going to be comsuming that much - ON A REGUALR BASIS

the premise of a diet is to maintain some sort of consistency - mainly that being in calories consumed - now this is based on many things but one of which is caloric expenditure - taking that into account EACH DAY - and you maintain consistency

why the fck would you pound food like this ??? maybe you can get some of it down , but for weeks on end ??  its just something to brag about and tell you stupid dumbshit friends about how you "once tried to get swole"

samething as lifting so much you dont look like shit but have to brag about 'how much ya bench'  rather than takign some weight off, mastering the movement itself, and having a massive chest no one can miss and you can lightly say 'i try to workout sometimes......"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 12:13:57 PM »
20 minutes on the pizza? I’ve a mate who regularly buys the biggest pizza they do and folds it up like a sandwich and demolishes it in what seems like seconds while we are barely on our second slice.

That's a potential Getbigger, bring him here

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 12:17:42 PM »
Unless you're a powerlifter and/or using steroids, you're just going to look like a fat blob on that diet.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 12:19:18 PM »
Unless you're a powerlifter and/or using steroids, you're just going to look like a fat blob on that diet.

over eating is overeating, steroids wont stop you getting fat.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 01:06:46 PM »
over eating is overeating, steroids wont stop you getting fat.

By upping the dose and adding gh they all get away with overeating?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »
That's a potential Getbigger, bring him here

He would fit in well, he’s a big fat fuck who doesn’t give a shit how he looks and on lads holidays happily went about with just a little pair of shorts on with his pasty flabby body on show for all to see and a great laugh to be around.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 01:08:39 PM »
a big fat fuck who doesn’t give a shit how he looks and on lads holidays happily went about with just a little pair of shorts on with his pasty flabby body on show for all to see and a great laugh to be around.

THIS is getbig in a nutshell

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 01:49:53 PM »
By upping the dose and adding gh they all get away with overeating?

no, it can stimulate metabolism by adding additional muscle tissue that requires additional calories to maintain, it wont do anything if you overeat calories.....

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 02:09:23 PM »
I hear DNP use is crazy these days for fat burning. On a forum I saw people are buying it online at "Farm Pesticide" sites.
Whack jobs.

I like Blakely, but that advice is idiotic, unless you look like Bale in the Machinist.

Poison...

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2017, 02:20:07 PM »
I hear DNP use is crazy these days for fat burning. On a forum I saw people are buying it online at "Farm Pesticide" sites.
Whack jobs.

I like Blakely, but that advice is idiotic, unless you look like Bale in the Machinist.dj181

Poison...

Andro-Kids

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2017, 02:21:57 PM »
its fcks who post this shit just like "the rocks diet to get HUGE, or the Rocks cheat meal!!!"

bullshit  -   unless youre hitting up __ius of slin youre not going to be comsuming that much - ON A REGUALR BASIS

the premise of a diet is to maintain some sort of consistency - mainly that being in calories consumed - now this is based on many things but one of which is caloric expenditure - taking that into account EACH DAY - and you maintain consistency

why the fck would you pound food like this ??? maybe you can get some of it down , but for weeks on end ??  its just something to brag about and tell you stupid dumbshit friends about how you "once tried to get swole"

samething as lifting so much you dont look like shit but have to brag about 'how much ya bench'  rather than takign some weight off, mastering the movement itself, and having a massive chest no one can miss and you can lightly say 'i try to workout sometimes......"

Wrong. This diet was used to the letter by Dave Tate every day for 2 months.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 02:25:18 PM »

Right from a Dave Tate article on T-mag from years ago.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 04:00:20 PM »
He would fit in well, he’s a big fat fuck who doesn’t give a shit how he looks and on lads holidays happily went about with just a little pair of shorts on with his pasty flabby body on show for all to see and a great laugh to be around.

A man in my street is almost the same. In the summer he also walks around with shorts and fucking sandals with white socks. He always greet the women who walk by, but almost every woman tries to avoid any conversation. He clearly doesn't give a piss and moves on...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 04:03:09 PM »
so apparantely eating big is a big deal and a great effort these days

a "problem" for a lot of people working out.

somehow it is not a problem for the rest of the population, those who never touched a weight in their life, they have no problems at all stuffing themselves from early morning to midnight.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2017, 04:41:08 PM »
Wrong. This diet was used to the letter by Dave Tate every day for 2 months.

He was trying to break a plateau in his weight gain for powerlifting. Nothing to do with bodybuilding