Author Topic: Skin issues  (Read 6000 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Skin issues
« on: October 02, 2017, 05:10:54 PM »
I'm turning 34 in Febuary I've spent too much time in the sun and in tanning beds. I'm paying the price now I have fucked up skin. I have two really bad sunspots on my upper cheek close to my eyes.

I've tried hydroquinine and several other prescription meds nothing seems to work. I also get a lot of ingrown hairs. Its annoying I feel uncomfortable, self conscious. Looks have always been important too me.

Doctor said skin might be too dark for lazer. Anyone ever have sun spots treated successfully?

People who suffer really bad acne especially on the face I don't know how they make it through the day. When I get a bad break out I feel miserable.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Skin issues
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 05:24:09 PM »
Dude, it's called getting old.  Shit starts going South.  Get used to it.  I started getting sun spots in my mid 30's as well.  When you get older, you get to look forward to random skin tags and liver spots.   :D

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 05:33:42 PM »
Dude, it's called getting old.  Shit starts going South.  Get used to it.  I started getting sun spots in my mid 30's as well.  When you get older, you get to look forward to random skin tags and liver spots.   :D

Ya I know mine just look terrible at the moment.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 06:01:36 PM »
You always used to tout how you're a "real" man and here you are complaining about your skin.  :-\ :-\ :D :D Do you think people who fought in World War 2 complained about their skin?  ::) ::) I'm just bustin' your chops, like you bust mine.  :) :)

Broskie, I feel your pain. I don't have sunspots, but I was recently diagnosed with a very mild case of seborrheic dermatitis on my face. If Im stressed, I get small red patches on my face that become dry. Luckily, with medication and lotion, I have been able to manage it; however, I hate when I get a break out, even if its mild (every so often). Skin conditions are extremely common and there are pretty much no cures for any of the major skin conditions; its all about management.

You may just have to engage in some radical acceptance; you know, it is what it is.
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 06:13:40 PM »
why am i beautiful

A

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 06:43:51 PM »
You always used to tout how you're a "real" man and here you are complaining about your skin.  :-\ :-\ :D :D Do you think people who fought in World War 2 complained about their skin?  ::) ::) I'm just bustin' your chops, like you bust mine.  :) :)

Broskie, I feel your pain. I don't have sunspots, but I was recently diagnosed with a very mild case of seborrheic dermatitis on my face. If Im stressed, I get small red patches on my face that become dry. Luckily, with medication and lotion, I have been able to manage it; however, I hate when I get a break out, even if its mild (every so often). Skin conditions are extremely common and there are pretty much no cures for any of the major skin conditions; its all about management.

You may just have to engage in some radical acceptance; you know, it is what it is.

Haha ya your right man. Just sucks knowing I could of avoided a lot of it if I were more careful with the sun.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 06:45:07 PM »
I'm turning 34 in Febuary I've spent too much time in the sun and in tanning beds. I'm paying the price now I have fucked up skin. I have two really bad sunspots on my upper cheek close to my eyes.

I've tried hydroquinine and several other prescription meds nothing seems to work. I also get a lot of ingrown hairs. Its annoying I feel uncomfortable, self conscious. Looks have always been important too me.

Doctor said skin might be too dark for lazer. Anyone ever have sun spots treated successfully?

People who suffer really bad acne especially on the face I don't know how they make it through the day. When I get a bad break out I feel miserable.

Yeah, i tanned alot too when i was 20-30, 40+ we suffer the price.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 06:51:28 PM »
Haha ya your right man. Just sucks knowing I could of avoided a lot of it if I were more careful with the sun.

My dermatologist urged me to put on sun screen whenever I leave the house for extended periods of time. So, Ive been doing that in order to avoid skin issues later on. As we age, we all begin to break down.  :-\ :-\
X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 06:57:39 PM »
Ya you guys are right. I will always have sunscreen on me now.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 06:59:37 PM »
Ya you guys are right. I will always have sunscreen on me now.

Broskie, PM me if you want to talk about your feelings.  :D :D
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 07:07:07 PM »
yeah its tha sun bro ,nothhing to do with what you eat
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 07:09:43 PM »
yeah its tha sun bro ,nothhing to do with what you eat

Its most likely both. Both the sun and good affect the skin.
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 07:45:32 PM »
Its most likely both. Both the sun and good affect the skin.
ur jumpin on the bandwagon after i mentioned it,deep down in u tiny heart u n millions of people see no correlation between food and age effects.   i have noticed this matrix gives not a shit about obvious correlations
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 12:29:24 AM »
I got the same shit off working outside most my life, when I worked indoors for a few years and skin faded there are a few patches on forehead and cheeks that never went back white, my plan is to spend more time in the sun, firstly because it’s not as noticeable when tanned and secondly hopefully the rest will become damaged to match. Not an ideal solution but best I can think of that involves no effort

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 02:26:51 AM »

It's most likely stress related.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 02:38:35 AM »
funny you should mention this. at work yesterday i encountered a young girl (25 or so) who had the most awful acne i've seen on someone that's not a teenager. i didn't know where to look... fortunately she had a bit of cleavage going on and the tits looked pretty perky. so all the time i was talking to her i just focused on her tits ....and that seemed to be lessen the horror of the acne.

i suggest you try and do the same do something to detract attention away from your face....

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 02:45:51 AM »
funny you should mention this. at work yesterday i encountered a young girl (25 or so) who had the most awful acne i've seen on someone that's not a teenager. i didn't know where to look... fortunately she had a bit of cleavage going on and the tits looked pretty perky. so all the time i was talking to her i just focused on her tits ....and that seemed to be lessen the horror of the acne.

i suggest you try and do the same do something to detract attention away from your face....

Just contact your union rep now....you may need him/her next week   ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 02:49:00 AM »
The skin damage you see now was done 10-20 years ago.  Sun exposure is not a good thing.  Simple observation confirms this.  Look at older people who were sun worshippers... the skin that was exposed to the sun all the time looks like an alligator and the skin that wasn't is baby smooth.  Take vitamin D pills instead.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 03:57:42 AM »

Luckily I started wearing sunscreen almost everyday at about 25.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 04:37:06 AM »
lots of snowflakes in this thread

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 05:20:16 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 05:35:38 AM »
un-gaying this thread

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2017, 05:36:54 AM »
The high androgenic stuff you used or still do, doesn't help either.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2017, 05:53:35 AM »
if its red patches thats from meat. iam a pro lawnmower for about two  decades i have some of thbrown freckling on my traps from sun though
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2017, 05:56:18 AM »
if its red patches thats from meat. iam a pro lawnmower for about two  decades i have some of thbrown freckling on my traps from sun though

No, it isn't.