Author Topic: Skin issues  (Read 6020 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Skin issues
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2017, 05:56:52 AM »
can you imagine the stares marty gets from bitches when he mow the lawn with his shirt off on hot summer days?  :o

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2017, 05:57:25 AM »
No, it isn't.

it is if the patches are actual red meat

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2017, 06:11:46 AM »
why am i beautiful

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2017, 06:44:35 AM »
I'm turning 34 in Febuary I've spent too much time in the sun and in tanning beds. I'm paying the price now I have fucked up skin. I have two really bad sunspots on my upper cheek close to my eyes.

I've tried hydroquinine and several other prescription meds nothing seems to work. I also get a lot of ingrown hairs. Its annoying I feel uncomfortable, self conscious. Looks have always been important too me.

Doctor said skin might be too dark for lazer. Anyone ever have sun spots treated successfully?

People who suffer really bad acne especially on the face I don't know how they make it through the day. When I get a bad break out I feel miserable.

Retin A (Tretinoin)- THE REAL THING, not the watered down stuff found OTC.  It must be used properly to avoid adverse reactions.  It can take a couple of weeks to acclimate

Tretinoin has proven itself to reduce, reverse, and prevent wrinkles. (The younger a person starts using it, meaning in their teens and         twenties, the more benefits they receive, but it’s never too late to start using it!)
    Tretinoin helps lighten and prevent age spots.
    Tretinoin builds collagen to thicken and increase the structural strength of treated skin.
    Tretinoin helps to decrease a person’s risk of developing skin cancer.
    Skin just looks better and younger when people use Tretinoin.

Always apply it to your skin at bedtime. Never use it during the day due to increased sun sensitivity.
Never layer tretinoin with benzoyl peroxide and don’t apply it when you also have acid products on your skin like vitamin C, glycolic acid or salicylic acid.  It is ok to use Retin A at night and have a different regime for day.
Always wait at least 15-30 minutes after cleansing and applying any other skin care products to your skin before you apply Tretinoin.
Do not apply in the orbital area, only crows feet.
Moisturize
Always wear sunscreen
:

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2017, 06:49:08 AM »
Nothing beats snail slime:

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2017, 06:52:09 AM »
funny you should mention this. at work yesterday i encountered a young girl (25 or so) who had the most awful acne i've seen on someone that's not a teenager. i didn't know where to look... fortunately she had a bit of cleavage going on and the tits looked pretty perky. so all the time i was talking to her i just focused on her tits ....and that seemed to be lessen the horror of the acne.

i suggest you try and do the same do something to detract attention away from your face....

Spiro, go get a boob job!!

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 06:52:56 AM »
Retin A (Tretinoin)- THE REAL THING, not the watered down stuff found OTC.  It must be used properly to avoid adverse reactions.  It can take a couple of weeks to acclimate

Tretinoin has proven itself to reduce, reverse, and prevent wrinkles. (The younger a person starts using it, meaning in their teens and         twenties, the more benefits they receive, but it’s never too late to start using it!)
    Tretinoin helps lighten and prevent age spots.
    Tretinoin builds collagen to thicken and increase the structural strength of treated skin.
    Tretinoin helps to decrease a person’s risk of developing skin cancer.
    Skin just looks better and younger when people use Tretinoin.

Always apply it to your skin at bedtime. Never use it during the day due to increased sun sensitivity.
Never layer tretinoin with benzoyl peroxide and don’t apply it when you also have acid products on your skin like vitamin C, glycolic acid or salicylic acid.  It is ok to use Retin A at night and have a different regime for day.
Always wait at least 15-30 minutes after cleansing and applying any other skin care products to your skin before you apply Tretinoin.
Do not apply in the orbital area, only crows feet.
Moisturize
Always wear sunscreen

Tried that gave me wrinkles on forehead I never had. It didn't decrease sunspots at all.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2017, 06:54:53 AM »
The high androgenic stuff you used or still do, doesn't help either.

No doubt right in the spot where aas made me hold the most water in my face always got burned the worst!!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 06:56:33 AM »
Tried that gave me wrinkles on forehead I never had. It didn't decrease sunspots at all.

that means you're a homo

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2017, 07:01:12 AM »
When it comes to sunscreen, I wouldn't bother with anything under factor 50.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2017, 07:59:10 AM »

It can take 3-6 months (for any of those prescript products) to see results.  Most people see it much sooner though.  And the first 8 weeks or so, things can seem worse.  Any dermatologist will tell you retinoids are the most effective when used correctly.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2017, 08:04:43 AM »
I'm turning 34 in Febuary I've spent too much time in the sun and in tanning beds. I'm paying the price now I have fucked up skin. I have two really bad sunspots on my upper cheek close to my eyes.

I've tried hydroquinine and several other prescription meds nothing seems to work. I also get a lot of ingrown hairs. Its annoying I feel uncomfortable, self conscious. Looks have always been important too me.

Doctor said skin might be too dark for lazer. Anyone ever have sun spots treated successfully?

People who suffer really bad acne especially on the face I don't know how they make it through the day. When I get a bad break out I feel miserable.

Which means they are really deep and have been working their way to the surface for a long time so ANY PRODUCT will take time to lighten.  Even IF YOU WERE A CANDIDATE for lazer, it would take several treatments over time, but with too dark skin or skin that's been sun exposed prior, lazer would have the opposite effect - ie: turn it into a white spot.
:

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2017, 08:20:44 AM »
It can take 3-6 months (for any of those prescript products) to see results.  Most people see it much sooner though.  And the first 8 weeks or so, things can seem worse.  Any dermatologist will tell you retinoids are the most effective when used correctly.

I ran retnoids last fall and winter. It increases cell turnover. Honestly it really didn't do much if you read what people say about it often times it damages your skin worse then before you started.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2017, 08:31:04 AM »
Just take a lot of gh, good for the skin

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2017, 08:40:55 AM »
Just take a lot of gh, good for the skin

I would love too I would in a second if it didn't cost 600-1000 for a kit of pharm grade fucking ridiculous.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2017, 08:45:18 AM »
In college I used differen I think is what it was called. I was OCD and used way too much and I think it permanently ruined my skin, I'm always red now and ultra sensitive to heat and sun. Acne in HS/college is so mentally debilitating (at least to me). Some people can just shrug it off. Kind of ruined early college years of mine. I feel so bad when I see people or kids with real bad acne. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2017, 09:08:23 AM »
In college I used differen I think is what it was called. I was OCD and used way too much and I think it permanently ruined my skin, I'm always red now and ultra sensitive to heat and sun. Acne in HS/college is so mentally debilitating (at least to me). Some people can just shrug it off. Kind of ruined early college years of mine. I feel so bad when I see people or kids with real bad acne. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

I feel the same way man. I don't have it that bad thank god. My heart seriously goes out too people who get it really bad. It's awful!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2017, 09:54:52 AM »
Spiro, have Vince Goodrum rub lotion on your face.
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 10:28:19 AM »
here is my skin process
-very healthy diet, tons of water. tons of veggies
-skin supplements (biotin, zinc) several more
-always wear sunscreen - every day! i apply it when i leave the office (I live in AZ so sun is always out)
-rotate chem peel or a laser treatment a few times a year
-keeping a solid hairline seems to make the skin look younger
-fresh white teeth do the same

age gracefully but do your best to slow the process without looking like a mannequin

in a few years I do plan to use botox and retinA too

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 10:39:23 AM »
Put up a picture so we know what you are talking about.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2017, 12:34:19 PM »
here is my skin process
-always wear sunscreen - every day! i apply it when i leave the office (I live in AZ so sun is always out)

age gracefully but do your best to slow the process without looking like a mannequin

Never too early
  ;)
:

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2017, 12:42:50 PM »
here is my skin process

Does a guy really need botox to age gracefully?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2017, 01:03:46 PM »
Does a guy really need botox to age gracefully?

when i am in late 30s why not?  a few of my friends who are 40 have it and it looks amazing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »
Lol at using Botox. Sad.
X