Author Topic: Dallas McCarver - at his prime. Wow!  (Read 17046 times)

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
Re: Dallas at his prime. Wow!
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 07:00:08 PM »
Anyone hear about how the Dallas foundation is doing?
Which kids received the donation money??

welcome to america...suckers give some money for some  "cause", watch it disappear. see others living well on it. repeat.

some new tragedy...throw money at it. nothing changes

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 07:19:48 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 07:50:58 PM »
At 26 he never hit his "prime". End of thread

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 08:08:53 PM »
Tragic. Not hating but he would not have won the 0

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2017, 01:04:00 AM »
Are there any pics of him at 340? That's super fucken heavy. I vaguely recall seeing what are two pictures of him looking fairly hard and claiming 320 lb. An extra 20 on top of that is hard to imagine, even with his frame. I thought guys pushing 310/320 back in the day was heavy. Guys like Ruhl, Nasser, Palumbo, Dorian, even kamali, etc... But they were all wayyy softer than oh I remember a Dallas's physique looking at 320. Especially kamali lol.

Ppl.. Well, one person especially bring up Chads name, but people forget (or don't know) Dallas's first "guru" is well known for having guys run heavy, heavy doses of orals such as 400 mg of Anadrol and 200 mg of d-bal (concurrently) in addition to 300 mg a day of Tren, 500 test, plus other stuff, and was especially known for having his guys force feed themselves to the point of getting sick and trying not to vomit all day long, everyday for months and months at a time, and seeming to have little concern for their health, immediate or long-term. Plus the dude, despite supposedly being a former college professor or some shit, is about 165lbs and doesn't seem to have any training experience whatsoever...yet nobody mentions him

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2017, 01:15:12 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2017, 02:52:36 AM »
How is ramy still alive?? That guy got big, real quick, in a matter of a few years

I guess we shall see

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2017, 02:55:39 AM »

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2017, 03:19:31 AM »
Nicholls and Singerman are not losing any sleep over this kid.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2017, 04:00:29 AM »
He put on a huge amount of weight in that last year before he died. The pressure to be an ever increasing mass monster and live up to expectations got to him. The week before he died Josh said he was "looking absolutely massive". So apart from all the drugs and chemicals imagine the strain on his heart and organs from the shear size and mass. It might have been that in 2017 onwards his waist would have been blown anyway...
He put the the pressure on himself. And possibly Singerman. If you look at Phil Heath, he didn't blow up to be a mass monster 2-3 years after turning pro. And he still isn't one. Say what you want about Phil, but he has one of the thickest and most detailed backs since Ronnie Coleman (notice I didn't say wide). Something a 280-300 pound Dallas doesn't have. If he had concentrated on refining and detailing that mass, he would have been a true threat to Phil.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2017, 04:03:57 AM »
I’m so confused
First singerman posted the money was to help the family cope
Then someone questioned that
And he changed it to helping underprivileged kids

If helping kids was dallas passion why did he never talk about it
Why keep your passion a secret?
w

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2017, 04:21:05 AM »
Are there any pics of him at 340? That's super fucken heavy. I vaguely recall seeing what are two pictures of him looking fairly hard and claiming 320 lb. An extra 20 on top of that is hard to imagine, even with his frame. I thought guys pushing 310/320 back in the day was heavy. Guys like Ruhl, Nasser, Palumbo, Dorian, even kamali, etc... But they were all wayyy softer than oh I remember a Dallas's physique looking at 320. Especially kamali lol.

Ppl.. Well, one person especially bring up Chads name, but people forget (or don't know) Dallas's first "guru" is well known for having guys run heavy, heavy doses of orals such as 400 mg of Anadrol and 200 mg of d-bal (concurrently) in addition to 300 mg a day of Tren, 500 test, plus other stuff, and was especially known for having his guys force feed themselves to the point of getting sick and trying not to vomit all day long, everyday for months and months at a time, and seeming to have little concern for their health, immediate or long-term. Plus the dude, despite supposedly being a former college professor or some shit, is about 165lbs and doesn't seem to have any training experience whatsoever...yet nobody mentions him

I think you are talking about John O'Regan? These guys advocating ridiculous supplementation and routines are a catch 22.....what they suggest works in the short term but in the long run you are looking at serious health risks and even death. Everybody likes to think they are the one it won't affect, they can take the dosages and mitigate the side effects but after a while it catches up to everyone.

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2017, 04:56:19 AM »
He put the the pressure on himself. And possibly Singerman. If you look at Phil Heath, he didn't blow up to be a mass monster 2-3 years after turning pro. And he still isn't one. Say what you want about Phil, but he has one of the thickest and most detailed backs since Ronnie Coleman (notice I didn't say wide). Something a 280-300 pound Dallas doesn't have. If he had concentrated on refining and detailing that mass, he would have been a true threat to Phil.

how does one go about doing that?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2017, 05:47:17 AM »

how does one go about doing that?

You know high reps, light weight, peak contractions and shit!

::) ::)

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 05:56:20 AM »
To be fair, he is significantly more refined and detailed now.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 08:34:11 AM »

Kuclo could have been better than Dallas , his physique flows better, it’s just his conditioning sucks, might have to pull a Brandon curry and move to Kuwait

But then again I don’t think kuclo is concentrating in competing in the mean time

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 03:35:00 PM »
Where he performed his final Drop Set.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 03:43:26 PM »
Its really very sad. Country kid kind of gets into the "fast lane". Combine that with the "immaturity" that comes with a young guy in his 20's, perhaps not overly self aware of psychology or of chemical biology, and combine that with a strong drive to "win", where there is a clear correlation between winning, and training, and lets face it, drugs, and then add on to that social media pressure, and all the self-criticism and self doubt that comes with being criticized and scrutinized 24/7.

From his 265 weight he would have developed amazingly if he could be adding 8-10 pounds per year from age 25 - 30, each time coming in as lean as possible. Instead he blew up to 340+ over a year. That's a huge amount of mass.  Also, if you look at his abs in 2015/2016, you can already see huge risk of them becoming separated and developing into a grotesque size that would detract from proportions.

Again, 8-10 pounds, focused on delts, lats, arms was what he should have been aiming for.

The sport has changed. It ain't like the eighties or nineties when guys could expect A10 15 or 20 year career that, not to mention having to make a living without winning shows and needing to put on size to be competitive

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 03:46:51 PM »
Its really very sad. Country kid kind of gets into the "fast lane". Combine that with the "immaturity" that comes with a young guy in his 20's, perhaps not overly self aware of psychology or of chemical biology, and combine that with a strong drive to "win", where there is a clear correlation between winning, and training, and lets face it, drugs, and then add on to that social media pressure, and all the self-criticism and self doubt that comes with being criticized and scrutinized 24/7.

From his 265 weight he would have developed amazingly if he could be adding 8-10 pounds per year from age 25 - 30, each time coming in as lean as possible. Instead he blew up to 340+ over a year. That's a huge amount of mass.  Also, if you look at his abs in 2015/2016, you can already see huge risk of them becoming separated and developing into a grotesque size that would detract from proportions.

Again, 8-10 pounds, focused on delts, lats, arms was what he should have been aiming for.

Why is it sad?  It's sad when a person dies without being the one that inflicted the cause of it by daily injections of numerous drugs from sources unknown for years upon years.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 06:23:06 PM »
Why is it sad?  It's sad when a person dies without being the one that inflicted the cause of it by daily injections of numerous drugs from sources unknown for years upon years.

Come on. It's obviously sad. Don't be a nasty insensitive idiot. Dallas was a good guy. How can it not possibly be sad that he died.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2017, 06:39:42 PM »
Why is it sad?  It's sad when a person dies without being the one that inflicted the cause of it by daily injections of numerous drugs from sources unknown for years upon years.
exactly! He didn’t die from cancer-he wasn’t killed by a drunk driver-he died as a result of pumping his body full of drugs and eating large amounts of food
He ignored the warning signs and just kept pushing his body
He is to blame
As is the person that encouraged him to keep going
Would we feel sad for a dead heroin junkie who had every resource to help them and stop them but just pushed the help away?
w

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2017, 07:22:44 PM »
They did 25 reps of overhead presses with him.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2017, 02:26:26 AM »
exactly! He didn’t die from cancer-he wasn’t killed by a drunk driver-he died as a result of pumping his body full of drugs and eating large amounts of food
He ignored the warning signs and just kept pushing his body
He is to blame
As is the person that encouraged him to keep going
Would we feel sad for a dead heroin junkie who had every resource to help them and stop them but just pushed the help away?

You do realise that whilst he took all those drugs he didn't actually intend to die right?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2017, 02:33:34 AM »
Come on. It's obviously sad. Don't be a nasty insensitive idiot. Dallas was a good guy. How can it not possibly be sad that he died.

because he was a moron and died because of his own stupid, awful choices...?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2017, 05:17:15 AM »
What is sad is that nobody in his inner circle pulled him aside and said "hey Dallas why don't you slow it down a bit". Perhaps someone did and he just didn't listen. All I know is that I'm a complete stranger and I predicted his impending death on here (within 30 days) so if I was able to see the path he was headed down surely his close friends and family were as well.