Author Topic: Donors of anti-Trump 'resistance' group revealed  (Read 1171 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Donors of anti-Trump 'resistance' group revealed
« on: October 04, 2017, 06:39:42 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/04/donors-anti-trump-resistance-group-revealed.html

Makes me want to turn in the truck I got my son a couple of weeks ago and my wife's Explorer. Disappointing

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Donors of anti-Trump 'resistance' group revealed
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 08:03:50 AM »
Return their cars. It's deserved.
Companies financing chaos and anarchy, dividing a country, should be severely punished.
Fucker Soros should be sent to guantanamo bay.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 08:55:26 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/04/donors-anti-trump-resistance-group-revealed.html

Makes me want to turn in the truck I got my son a couple of weeks ago and my wife's Explorer. Disappointing

you're a Trumptard and a fundie and of course primarily a moron so why don't you just do what you always done when some part of reality doesn't conform to your fantasy world, just pretend it doesn't exist

Or, if you're feeling particularly energetic you can pretend they are all Anti-Obama donors

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 11:00:11 AM »

It says that Ford MoCo has not been involved for a while:

The Ford Foundation added a $2,350,000 donation. The foundation was first created by the founders of the Ford Motor Company, but the company has had no affiliation with the foundation for nearly four decades.

However, the article also mentions this maggot:

The Open Society Foundation, a foundation run by liberal billionaire mega-donor George Soros, gave $1,750,000 to the Center for Community Change.

Donors to its "social welfare" arm in 2015 included [...] the Open Society Policy Center ($1,475,000), another Soros group;

Deepak Bhargava, the executive director of the Center for Community Change, sits on the advisory board of George Soros's Open Society Foundation.

The "Families Fight Back" voter campaign was launched during the 2016 presidential election by the Center for Community Change Action, the Latino Victory Project, an immigration group co-founded by actress Eva Longoria, and America's Voice, a group that fights for a "direct, fair, and inclusive road to citizenship for immigrants in the United States without papers."

Soros, who last year vowed to spend $15 million to court Hispanic voters, was for months the sole funder of the Immigrant Voters Win PAC, which was part of the "Families Fight Back" campaign.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 11:09:46 AM »
It says that Ford MoCo has not been involved for a while:

However, the article also mentions this maggot:

Since when do flag loving America's disparage the way billionaires choose to spend their money?

Worshiping rich people and their money is as American as Apple Pie and Diabetes

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 04:30:28 PM »
you're a Trumptard and a fundie and of course primarily a moron so why don't you just do what you always done when some part of reality doesn't conform to your fantasy world, just pretend it doesn't exist

Or, if you're feeling particularly energetic you can pretend they are all Anti-Obama donors

;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 04:33:05 PM »

Got a hearty chuckle out of this nugget.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 04:33:55 PM »

:'( The only place those vehicles are getting 'turned in' is a salvage yard. :'(