Author Topic: Dan Bilzerian.... Wanna be tough guy... Las Vegas  (Read 7789 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Wanna be toughguy...Dan Bilzerian....douche
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 07:54:05 AM »
At least we know he could do some damage in track and field sports.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 09:12:13 AM »
So what - he's at least better than the people who're writing articles about him... that text is cringe-worthy.
If Bilzerian had any brains left he would just do his circus in private.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 09:23:51 AM »
What's even more pathetic is all the getbiggers that fawn over Bilzerian. How shameful.  :-\ :-\ :-X :-X
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 09:23:55 AM »
Writer just sounded like a jealous beta.
Q

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 09:30:23 AM »

Seriously.  Personally I've never heard of the guy.  But to print such a petty article in the Washington Post?  That's really reaching--must have been a slow news day.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 09:33:27 AM »
I wonder what kind of people follow such crap on social media

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 10:03:17 AM »
he said he went to his car or whatever to get his gun. by then the cops had shown up so he helped with some injured people. whats else are you going to do if you are out in the open and someone is shooting into the crowd?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 10:07:45 AM »
People are just jealous of his lifestyle.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 10:17:15 AM »
People are just jealous of his lifestyle.
That too, but I assume many people are on to his insecurity as well. PArtying and bitches? Great, good for him. Any chance I get I do the same. I however do not feel the compulsion to post it on social media. Why does a billionaire need validation from poor people? Rather sad.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 10:32:09 AM »
Living off a money his daddy stole from people....

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 10:44:11 AM »

x2.... i dont even care for this bizillion fellow but the article was lame.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 10:44:40 AM »
What's even more pathetic is all the getbiggers that fawn over Bilzerian. How shameful.  :-\ :-\ :-X :-X

Cause a self-made millionaire who retains wealth aka makes bank off gambling is a bad thing ???

Or a dude who used to hang with Jordan carver when she was hot is bad ???

I guess pro bodybuilders are the ones you admire or some ‘author’ because whoever reads novels is far more intelligent than the average American dumbass ?

You sound like a flat out hater more and more , picking apart people’s vocabulary and social lives on a bodybuilding board

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 10:55:02 AM »

Cause a self-made millionaire who retains wealth aka makes bank off gambling is a bad thing ???

I guess pro bodybuilders are the ones you admire or some ‘author’ because whoever reads novels is far more intelligent than the average American dumbass ?

You sound like a flat out hater more and more , picking apart people’s vocabulary and social lives on a bodybuilding board

Well, you used the word "hater," so I really cannot take you seriously lol. No grown adult should use the word "hater." Seriously?

There is a difference between respecting someone and fawning over them. Getbig fawns over him. Its shameful.

I don't read novels; however, if I was going to choose to admire someone, it would be someone who has had a profound impact on humanity.

Then again, based on your postings here, it would seem you would admire someone like Dan Bilzerian. I hate to break it to you, but that is not something to proud of.  :-\ :-\ :-\

And it appears he is not self-made in the strict sense. He inherited a large sum of money from his father.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 10:56:50 AM »
Never heard of the jack-ass, GetBig is my only Social Media. Its more of an "Anti-Social Media"...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2017, 10:59:30 AM »
He throws whores off rooftops , can anyone really expect him to stick around and help a lady in need of immediate care?   

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 11:02:16 AM »
HAHA he said he created instagram to get laid, that the more he talks to girls, the more his chances of getting laid drop.

Total wanna be toughguy. Getting called out by a real Marine. Full article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/10/03/what-a-macho-gun-packing-instagram-star-did-when-he-was-caught-in-the-las-vegas-shooting/?utm_term=.bd94b516bbcf

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2017, 11:04:20 AM »
Calm down everyone. Spike will be here shortly to defend his friend, Dan Bilzerian!
X

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 11:07:15 AM »

I got no problem with Dan or his actions that night, but to call him self made is utter bullshit.  He is the definition of trust fund baby.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 11:20:34 AM »
I'm no fan of Dan Bilzarian and Dakota Meyer is a hard charging hellish warrior whom I respect greatly.  Google what Dakota Meyer did on the battlefield if you doubt me.  Fearless.

That said, I don't think that Dan B really did anything wrong.  Even if he had a gun it's not like you can return fire at a guy shooting people from the 32nd floor of a hotel.

The situation in Vegas was fucked and about the only thing you can do is shag-ass outta there.  People don't like Dan B because he's stanky rich and he flaunts it in people's faces.  Non-story to me.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 11:24:45 AM »
Might be a good idea to start running if someone uses machine guns with the intent to kill everyone in sight....

That some guy is a verteran ususally doesn't mean anything. Most wars started by American politicians are insane and lead nowhere. Just a waste of tax payer money, and countless lives / enormous damage etc etc

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2017, 03:01:07 PM »
Leftists are androgynous and hate men acting like men. Period.  They count the seconds until they have any kind of opening to chastise manly men publicly. That is their only means of trying to show men up.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2017, 03:17:27 PM »
Don't run in gun fire goy

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2017, 03:19:19 PM »
Living off a money his daddy stole from people....

Correct . . . The guy is one of the biggest bullshitters EVER ( up there with coach and Vince Basile.) I recall him telling Stern how he bought a LearJet and spent a million ( perhaps more ) on reconditioning it. Howard tried to sound impressed saying that a lot of money and the dick said, yeah the seats cost a fortune, you have to build them and burn them to test for FAA safety standards. Yes, that has happened, but the data is there and the standards easily mapped out. Bilzerian is a MASSIVE ASSHOLE AND COMPLETE LIAR.

J

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2017, 03:28:30 PM »
Who made Dan wax his chest?

then years later shave his legs as well?

Leftists are androgynous and hate men acting like men. Period.  They count the seconds until they have any kind of opening to chastise manly men publicly. That is their only means of trying to show men up.