Author Topic: Dan Bilzerian.... Wanna be tough guy... Las Vegas  (Read 7824 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Wanna be toughguy...Dan Bilzerian....douche
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 03:40:35 PM »
People are just jealous of his lifestyle.

Bingo.  Even though that lifestyle is NOT for me.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 03:41:50 PM »
Dude's torso is wide as fuck.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 03:54:24 PM »
He looks like a cave man - many would fuck him even if he was broke. And I'm not only talking getbiggers like PrimeAnus.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 04:17:52 PM »
Is this the guy who had two heart attacks in his 20's?

Seems he also threw a naked woman off a roof into a pool.  Can't be all bad. :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Dan Bilzerian.... Wanna be tough guy... Las Vegas
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 04:50:51 PM »
Sounds like an okay guy to the Hulkotron.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 05:41:19 PM »
That article is bullshit. Just reading that shit reeks of liberal sissy-ism.

Of course he ran. That's exactly what you're supposed to do. The dude didn't know where the shots were coming from and you had no fucking weapon... what the fuck are you supposed to do? At least he came back to see if he could help. And apparently he drove a girl to the hospital.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 05:48:30 PM »
He may be a celebrity and all but he's not a self made millionaire, nor he's retaining his wealth. ::)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 06:10:54 PM »
Id pay to see someone sucker punch this asshole.

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2017, 06:25:55 PM »

Of course he ran. That's exactly what you're supposed to do. The dude didn't know where the shots were coming from and you had no fucking weapon... what the fuck are you supposed to do? At least he came back to see if he could help. And apparently he drove a girl to the hospital.

THIS

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2017, 06:26:09 PM »
I had no idea who the guy was until I saw him on Joe Rogan's podcast. Also noticed him after that while watching that movie Lone Survivor with Mark Wahlberg. Didnt know he was an "actor"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2017, 06:34:41 PM »
He paid $1 million bucks to be in that movie, was suppose to have eight minutes of screen time and 80 words of dialogue in the film,

he was cut down by pete berg to to one line of dialog and under 30 seconds of screen time lol

I had no idea who the guy was until I saw him on Joe Rogan's podcast. Also noticed him after that while watching that movie Lone Survivor with Mark Wahlberg. Didnt know he was an "actor"

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2017, 07:19:05 PM »
Guy does a lot here in Vegas that never gets reported on. Hes lived here for awhile and is good to anyone when he goes out. Tips very well and is always cool with the staff. Does a lot for the community and the people year around. No one in town ever says bad word about him, unless it involves a girl they know.....
He's donated a ton of time, money an supplies to everyone affected by this in Vegas. He also helped out in Texas during the hurricane. He's just a character on the internet lol.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2017, 07:22:08 PM »
 ::)

You clearly have Dan Bilzerian mixed up with Jay Cutler

Guy does a lot here in Vegas that never gets reported on. Hes lived here for awhile and is good to anyone when he goes out. Tips very well and is always cool with the staff. Does a lot for the community and the people year around. No one in town ever says bad word about him, unless it involves a girl they know.....
He's donated a ton of time, money an supplies to everyone affected by this in Vegas. He also helped out in Texas during the hurricane. He's just a character on the internet lol.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2017, 07:25:48 PM »
"Mwaaah, I gotta get my gun."

Help the wounded, pussy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2017, 09:06:30 PM »

lol at people think GSP is clean, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Q

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2017, 09:11:51 PM »

lol at people think GSP is clean, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2017, 10:58:29 PM »

I'm sick of feminism

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 02:16:57 AM »
I don't think its a good idea to use a gun in a crowd at night when there's a shooter no one really knows the location off, just bullets hailing from somewhere up top (that was all they knew in the heat of the moment).

In the panic he could easily get shot by someone else or the police....besides he couldn't drop the shooter from that far away, more likely to miss and end up hurting someone else in their hotel room.

Retrospectively people can judge him, he's an easy target to hate, millions of dollars in the bank and girls and he rubs it in everyone's face daily, guess he should expect the hate in this day and age.
S

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 06:10:38 AM »
"Mwaaah, I gotta get my gun."

Help the wounded, pussy.

Says the same guy who went back and deleted all his posts after Hillary lost.

You are the biggest coward on the entire forum.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 07:42:54 AM »
::)

You clearly have Dan Bilzerian mixed up with Jay Cutler

And they have jay cutler mixed up with mayweather

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2017, 07:44:13 AM »

Seriously though what if you were in that situation what would you have done? Let’s so you had a gun on you

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2017, 08:46:33 AM »
Seriously though what if you were in that situation what would you have done? Let’s so you had a gun on you

ESFITNESS would have climbed up the side of the hotel building, all the way up to the 32nd floor. He would have used his judo skills to get the guy in the most deadliest arm bar. Then, he would have dismantled all the guys guns and held him down until the cops arrived. Then, he would climb back down the side of the building to help EMT workers. Then, he would have posted on getbig.
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2017, 08:58:33 AM »
He looks like a cave man - many would fuck him even if he was broke. And I'm not only talking getbiggers like PrimeAnus.

looks like a muscular Dan The Man Folgerburg (Dan is of Scandonavian heritage, which is almost as good as beinf of GERMANIC heritage)

and OP, 20 to 1 odds Dan B would hand your ass to you in a fistfight

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2017, 09:04:48 AM »
Nobody knows how they are going to act or react in a real situation such as this. Dans first mistake was filming himself running away to supposedley get his gun. Also his coments about a young woman being shot with brains comming out is prime example of a careless moment for the victims family should they see this bufoons video. His second mistake was in responding back to critisism leveled at him. As though he where in damage control for his celebrity status. The man is a fake tough guy attention whore and nothing more.
h

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2017, 11:04:25 AM »
Bingo.  Even though that lifestyle is NOT for me.

It's not an option so that's a given.