Author Topic: Migrant attack  (Read 4773 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Migrant attack
« on: October 04, 2017, 10:15:27 AM »
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Migrant attack
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 05:34:42 PM »
To think Germany and Sweden offered to bring in a million migrants each.  What morons.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 06:56:28 PM »
To think Germany and Sweden offered to bring in a million migrants each.  What morons.

Indeed!

http://i.imgur.com/OGH2F2b.gif
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 08:40:32 AM »
The solution to this problem is to ban guns.

Rimstinger

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 09:21:31 AM »
More info has emerged, the woman he is beating kicked his 3 yr old daughter onto train tracks moments before.

This is nothing but right wing propaganda.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 09:40:08 AM »
More info has emerged, the woman he is beating kicked his 3 yr old daughter onto train tracks moments before.

This is nothing but right wing propaganda.

Provide a source or that's bullshit.  Why would a woman kick a child onto train tracks?  This has probably never happened in the history of planet Earth.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 09:48:37 AM »
Provide a source or that's bullshit.  Why would a woman kick a child onto train tracks?  This has probably never happened in the history of planet Earth.

For the same reason that almost 1700 children died from abuse and neglect in 2015. Adult do horrific things to children.

I am not saying this women did kick the child onto the train tracks. On the other hand, I wouldn't say she is incapable of it either. Of course, we just need to examine the evidence.
X

Rimstinger

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 09:49:02 AM »
Provide a source or that's bullshit.  Why would a woman kick a child onto train tracks?  This has probably never happened in the history of planet Earth.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 09:57:22 AM »
For the same reason that almost 1700 children died from abuse and neglect in 2015. Adult do horrific things to children.

I am not saying this women did kick the child onto the train tracks. On the other hand, I wouldn't say she is incapable of it either. Of course, we just need to examine the evidence.

Child abuse is a major problem in the world of course, but find me one proven instance of a woman kicking a child onto train tracks.....lol.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 10:01:06 AM »
Child abuse is a major problem in the world of course, but find me one proven instance of a woman kicking a child onto train tracks.....lol.

It's probably the number one social issue! Yet, I rarely hear liberals/democrats talking about it.  ??? ??? The amount of children who are sexually abused before they are age 17 is STAGGERING!! The number is astronomically high.

Well, I can't find one proven instance of a child being kicked on train tracks. However, my point was that adults do horrific things to children all the time, so I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened.  :-\ :-\ I mean, parents sell their 4 year old children to men for their sexual pleasures.  :-\ :-\ Sick world.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 10:06:15 AM »
It's probably the number one social issue! Yet, I rarely hear liberals/democrats talking about it.  ??? ???

They ain't talking about the shit cause they the ones doing the shit

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 10:11:37 AM »
They ain't talking about the shit cause they the ones doing the shit

The numbers are pretty close for all races. Stats from 2015: Rates per 1000 children. We would need to know the political background for each case. I do not like to make assertions without evidence.

AA: 14.5
Native American: 13.8
Multiple Race: 10.4
Hispanic: 8.4
White: 8.1
Pacific Islander:
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 10:21:06 AM »
The numbers are pretty close for all races. Stats from 2015: Rates per 1000 children. We would need to know the political background for each case. I do not like to make assertions without evidence.

AA: 14.5
Native American: 13.8
Multiple Race: 10.4
Hispanic: 8.4
White: 8.1
Pacific Islander:

"New York (CNN)Former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in federal prison for sexting with a minor."

"Murray, the city’s first openly gay mayor and a Democrat who fiercely opposed Donald Trump, resigned on Tuesday after his younger cousin, Joseph Dyer, became the fifth person to accuse him of child sexual abuse, The Seattle Times reported."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 10:23:30 AM »

"New York (CNN)Former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in federal prison for sexting with a minor."

"Murray, the city’s first openly gay mayor and a Democrat who fiercely opposed Donald Trump, resigned on Tuesday after his younger cousin, Joseph Dyer, became the fifth person to accuse him of child sexual abuse, The Seattle Times reported."

When I said "Liberal and Democrats," I meant the average citizen. Not political figures. The point I was trying to make is that Social Justice Warriors are always preaching and protesting something on the streets, but you rarely ever hear about them advocating against child abuse.

ps-I just googled republicans and child abuse and found similar stories.
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 11:19:28 AM »
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 11:30:41 AM »
When I said "Liberal and Democrats," I meant the average citizen. Not political figures. The point I was trying to make is that Social Justice Warriors are always preaching and protesting something on the streets, but you rarely ever hear about them advocating against child abuse.

ps-I just googled republicans and child abuse and found similar stories.

Liberal Democrats are sexual deviants.

In her newly published collection of personal essays, Not That Kind of Girl, Lena Dunham describes experimenting sexually with her younger sister Grace, whom she says she attempted to persuade to kiss her using “anything a sexual predator might do.” In one particularly unsettling passage, Dunham experimented with her six-year younger sister’s vagina. “This was within the spectrum of things I did,” she writes.

In the collection of nonfiction personal accounts, Dunham describes using her little sister at times essentially as a sexual outlet, bribing her to kiss her for prolonged periods and even masturbating while she is in the bed beside her. But perhaps the most disturbing is an account she proudly gives of an episode that occurred when she was seven and her sister was one. Here’s the full passage (p. 158-9):

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 11:36:52 AM »
Liberal Democrats are sexual deviants.

In her newly published collection of personal essays, Not That Kind of Girl, Lena Dunham describes experimenting sexually with her younger sister Grace, whom she says she attempted to persuade to kiss her using “anything a sexual predator might do.” In one particularly unsettling passage, Dunham experimented with her six-year younger sister’s vagina. “This was within the spectrum of things I did,” she writes.

In the collection of nonfiction personal accounts, Dunham describes using her little sister at times essentially as a sexual outlet, bribing her to kiss her for prolonged periods and even masturbating while she is in the bed beside her. But perhaps the most disturbing is an account she proudly gives of an episode that occurred when she was seven and her sister was one. Here’s the full passage (p. 158-9):

I know a lot of liberal/democrats who are wonderful parents and citizens.  ??? ??? See, what I did there? You pointed out a few instances of liberals/democrats being sexual deviants and I pointed out a few cases of liberals/democrats being great parents/citizens and not harming children. So, where does that get us?  ??? ??? I really don't care about isolated incidences. I am more concerned with large scale data that demonstrates patterns over time. Come on, man, you know that I am not going to accept a blanket statement by a few incidences.

I will gladly accept your premise if it is backed up by sufficient evidence.
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 11:39:29 AM »
I know a lot of liberal/democrats who are wonderful parents and citizens.  ??? ??? See, what I did there? You pointed out a few instances of liberals/democrats being sexual deviants and I pointed out a few cases of liberals/democrats being great parents/citizens and not harming children. So, where does that get us?  ??? ??? I really don't care about isolated incidences. I am more concerned with large scale data that demonstrates patterns over time.
FYI, Most of those “sexual deviants”, having nasty gay bathroom sex or raping little kids are Republicans.  :D
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 01:46:14 PM »
If I am a racist because I'm white and a mass murderer because I'm in the NRA.....then all Democrats are drug addicts and kiddy diddlers.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 01:52:10 PM »
If I am a racist because I'm white and a mass murderer because I'm in the NRA.....then all Democrats are drug addicts and kiddy diddlers.

Yes, but you're debating with me. I never said that all whites are racist, nor have I said that people in the NRA are  mass murderers. Seems like you're taking your hostilities out when debating with me. Misplaced, so to speak.  ;)
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 02:06:02 PM »
Yes, but you're debating with me. I never said that all whites are racist, nor have I said that people in the NRA are  mass murderers. Seems like you're taking your hostilities out when debating with me. Misplaced, so to speak.  ;)

I don't consider this debating.  It's more like posting factual information that some people don't want to accept.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2017, 03:46:18 PM »

Hahaha yesssir

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 06:18:02 AM »

9:25 AM PT -- Nelly's lawyer tells TMZ, "Nelly is the victim of a completely fabricated allegation. Our initial investigation, clearly establishes the allegation is devoid of credibility and is motivated by greed and vindictiveness. I am confident, once the scurrilous accusation is thoroughly investigated, there will be no charges. Nelly is prepared to pursue all all legal avenues to redress any damage caused by this clearly false allegation."

Nelly has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, a woman claims she was raped on the rapper's tour bus -- which was parked in a Walmart lot in Washington -- where he's been performing. Nelly is on a tour with Florida Georgia Line and they are set to perform Saturday night in Ridgefield, Washington.  

We're told the alleged rape occurred Saturday morning at 3:48 AM. We're told she specifically said Nelly is the one who raped her.
Nelly was booked on second degree rape charges Saturday morning at around 7 AM and released shortly after.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert