Author Topic: How do you guys deal with abusive women?  (Read 6931 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
How do you guys deal with abusive women?
« on: October 04, 2017, 01:49:35 PM »
Dealing with abusive men is straightforward.

But how about abusive women?  Be it physical abuse, or gaslighting, stuff like that?

I have now decided to put a rear-facing camera in my car so that I can catch on camera every example of the egregious behaviour I'm speaking of.  I was with a woman who once said I was trying to rile her up by asking her if I could change the channel when she was in the other room for twenty minutes.  ::)

So anyway, as soon as I put recording devices in my car and house and stated I was doing so in the case of home/car invasion, SURPRISE SURPRISE, the abusive comments and behaviour went away.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  I would love to learn how to properly deal with women with Borderline Personality Disorder and other similar disorders.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Re: How do you guys deal with abusive women?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 01:51:26 PM »
Easy,
Leave her ass.

You're welcome.
S

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 01:51:46 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 01:51:54 PM »
I jam my Parsh in them, and tell them its going to get worse and rigid if they dont back the "F" off.

:P

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 01:53:55 PM »
 Don’t hit a woman.
Do, shake the ever living shit out of her if she gets physical!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 01:55:20 PM »
Women of an appropriate and attractive weight are normally weak and generally can’t really hurt you bare handed so ignore her and laugh it off, if your lass can physically overwhelm you then your woman is too hefty and should get her on a diet or out the door (if she fits).

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 02:02:57 PM »
Women of an appropriate and attractive weight are normally weak and generally can’t really hurt you bare handed so ignore her and laugh it off, if your lass can physically overwhelm you then your woman is too hefty and should get her on a diet or out the door (if she fits).

I agree, avoid fat women and you will be fine.  When a petite female acts a fool towards me I find it amusing.  I would actual enjoy it if one of them took a swipe at me.  Good fun.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 02:13:57 PM »
Get out, it will only get worse.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 02:18:46 PM »
If you are a nice person you wont have people upset with you and having vendettas.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 02:21:43 PM »
If you are a nice person you wont have people upset with you and having vendettas.

This would be true with normal people.  But not with someone with Borderline Personality Disorder.  They are a different animal and don't get along with anyone.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 02:36:07 PM »
Someone (from this board in fact) once described living with BPD as having "no emotional skin."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 02:37:07 PM »
Someone (from this board in fact) once described living with BPD as having "no emotional skin."

What does that mean, "no emotional skin?"
X

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 02:38:45 PM »
What does that mean, "no emotional skin?"

Like, nothing bounces off of you.  Everything affects you intensely and deeply.  Every day is a roller coaster of emotions.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 02:39:53 PM »
This would be true with normal people.  But not with someone with Borderline Personality Disorder.  They are a different animal and don't get along with anyone.

then you remove them from your life...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 02:41:53 PM »
Like, nothing bounces off of you.  Everything affects you intensely and deeply.  Every day is a roller coaster of emotions.

Sounds like an excuse to be an asshole

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2017, 02:44:11 PM »
then you remove them from your life...

I was married to one from '92 to '01.  Should have seen the warning signs, but I was young and dumb and naive and in love.  AND we had a kid together.  So I feel Matt's pain.  And I thank God that she's out of my life.  What a train wreck.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 02:59:30 PM »
Chilidog her. 
K

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2017, 03:18:32 PM »
perhaps stop seeking out the single welfare mom's of Thunder Bay to have your kids out of wedlock
"

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 03:22:42 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 03:31:39 PM »
Thanks for the responses, everyone.

Walking away is easy to do depending on the person.  But in this case, one of the abusive women is my mother.  Simply put, it just feels sinful...basically, unholy...to leave your own mother.  Right?

Another thing I have not mentioned to Getbig is that my first daughter is actually technically a stepdaughter.  Her father died when she was two months post-conception.  I was 26 at the time and wanted my own family, so I decided that I would take her on as my own.  However, there is a little bit of genetic drift that I can't get over - some behaviour that I can't see my own biological children engaging in, depending on the women I select to have children with.  That being - she keeps hitting my son.  My son is on the same level of the autism spectrum that I am - on the cusp/borderline - and he is just a quiet little boy who sits and does nothing.

Last Thursday, with Friday being a day off school [in Ontario, these are called "PA Days"], I decided to have a staycation at a nice hotel in the city, with a swimming pool, hot tub, etc.  I spent $350 on my little girl that day, and $50 on my son [full-blooded biological son].

He didn't complain at all, despite the fact that I spent seven times more on his sister.

The next day, after leaving the hotel, I decided to buy him a Nintendo Switch.  After doing so, the amount spent on him went up to about $630 for Matthew Jr. with Sophia's total rising to $360.  He was thrilled and he asked me to feel his heart - it was beating out of his chest, he was so happy.  He said it was beating like an Ocelot - I didn't even know what an Ocelot was; Ocelots are big cats, so I learned something new from my son's cute statement.  :-[

So what happened on the ride home?  Just because he was happy, she felt the need to smash him over the head with a Wal-Mart bag containing a small hard-edged item, roughly the size/weight/hardness of a mini-speaker.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

From there, I was livid, and made it a point to tell his mother's current boyfriend who was fine with it - his mother was fine with it, literally every female relative was fine with it.  It was only then that I realized how little women tend to care about male issues.  Yet I'm supposed to support women's rights issues, including the bullsh*t gender pay gap garbage?  ::)  Please.

So, because I was being the victim of gaslighting, I decided to install a rear facing camera in my car.  Suddenly, a couple of women who read my Facebook post on this started saying "OMG, that is such a horrible thing to do to Sophia."

F*CKING EXCUSE ME?  So my daughter is the victim now, as opposed to my son who is being smashed in the face repeatedly??  Unbelievable.  Furthermore, even the rare times he hits her, it's the result of literally seven years of his life facing abuse from her.

Here's the thing - EVERY time I threaten to record the behaviour of abusive women, they either stop, or freak out and demand that I not record anything [knowing full damn well that they are being abusive, and don't want evidence of such].

This is absolute madness.  Am I forced to record these women in order to continue having relationships with them?  My God...

Is there any other solution that works as effectively as recording them?  Because recording them does work.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 03:55:26 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2017, 04:11:19 PM »
Document everything because once you threaten to leave her she'll file bullshit abuse claims to the police and then you're fucked.  They always take the woman's side.  Time to just walk away and document it all and prove you've never hit her.

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2017, 04:21:58 PM »
Thanks for the responses, everyone.

Walking away is easy to do depending on the person.  But in this case, one of the abusive women is my mother.  Simply put, it just feels sinful...basically, unholy...to leave your own mother.  Right?

I walked away from my mother. BPD dissorder, started throwing fists at me because i decided to walk away from argument, and that was the turning point for me. I just walked away. She told me she never wanted to see me again and that was it. she only sends me hb message once per year. Never once called me after that situation, and she knows that she did wrong. She is damaged and needs therapy which she constantly denies. Im sure the situation with your mother is similar as mine.
I see her once per year tops.  Long story short, she divorced my father, kept him around as plan B for a long time, then found some fat ugly ass dude from swiss which he drains money and resources from. The guy is a simp 10000% ive never met more desperate man than him, and she uses him like a little bitch. I feel shamed for her actions, but hey, hypergamy is after in the DNA of all women, especialyl when they reach the wall after 30 and they run out of options.

You just got to let go of toxic people man, family will be tougher of course than some random whore you fell in love with, but it will save you a lot of stress from your own life. Same goes for fake friends... just cut the cancer out before its too late.

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2017, 04:35:05 PM »
Document everything because once you threaten to leave her she'll file bullshit abuse claims to the police and then you're fucked.  They always take the woman's side.  Time to just walk away and document it all and prove you've never hit her.
Exactly what happened after i ended shit with my ex gf... False acusations which nearly landed me in jail. Fortunately her mother was on my side and she slapped some sense in her and stopped her going to the police. Just stay away from them completely. I would not even pump and dump BPDs anymore, you never know what shit you can get yourself into.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2017, 04:36:03 PM »
Dealing with abusive men is straightforward.

But how about abusive women?  Be it physical abuse, or gaslighting, stuff like that?

I have now decided to put a rear-facing camera in my car so that I can catch on camera every example of the egregious behaviour I'm speaking of.  I was with a woman who once said I was trying to rile her up by asking her if I could change the channel when she was in the other room for twenty minutes.  ::)

So anyway, as soon as I put recording devices in my car and house and stated I was doing so in the case of home/car invasion, SURPRISE SURPRISE, the abusive comments and behaviour went away.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  I would love to learn how to properly deal with women with Borderline Personality Disorder and other similar disorders.

This topic alone has you reeking of pussy.