Author Topic: How do you guys deal with abusive women?  (Read 6932 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: How do you guys deal with abusive women?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 08:10:12 PM »
This topic alone has you reeking of pussy.

Doesn't it?

Christ.

Next: 'How Do You Guys Deal with Anal Sex Pain?' 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 08:30:25 PM »
Dealing with abusive men is straightforward.

But how about abusive women?  Be it physical abuse, or gaslighting, stuff like that?

I have now decided to put a rear-facing camera in my car so that I can catch on camera every example of the egregious behaviour I'm speaking of.  I was with a woman who once said I was trying to rile her up by asking her if I could change the channel when she was in the other room for twenty minutes.  ::)

So anyway, as soon as I put recording devices in my car and house and stated I was doing so in the case of home/car invasion, SURPRISE SURPRISE, the abusive comments and behaviour went away.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  I would love to learn how to properly deal with women with Borderline Personality Disorder and other similar disorders.

been with a lot of abusive men, have you?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 08:40:49 PM »

But how about abusive women?  Be it physical abuse, or gaslighting, stuff like that?

I have now decided to put a rear-facing camera in my car so that I can catch on camera every example of the egregious behaviour I'm speaking of.  I was with a woman who once said I was trying to rile her up by asking her if I could change the channel when she was in the other room for twenty minutes.  ::)

So anyway, as soon as I put recording devices in my car and house and stated I was doing so in the case of home/car invasion, SURPRISE SURPRISE, the abusive comments and behaviour went away.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  I would love to learn how to properly deal with women with Borderline Personality Disorder and other similar disorders.

lol at people think GSP is clean, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Q

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 10:07:47 PM »
lol at people think GSP is clean, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OK just stop.  You're melting my brain, trying to decipher what this could possibly mean.  :-X

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2017, 02:02:05 AM »
I would love to learn how to properly deal with women with Borderline Personality Disorder and other similar disorders.

Nothing will work.

You will stay miserable until you no longer can take it and you will walk away eventually. You'll go through a period of confusion and emotional turmoil then things will settle and you'll regret having wasted so much time with her and wish you had ended it much sooner.

You learn, you move on, find out why you end up with psychos, the reason is usually within you and avoid this pattern repeating itself. Good luck.

Skorp
S

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2017, 02:25:18 AM »
Leave her. Pretend to be alone for some months.
Nothing worse for her ego, than being dumped because you are better off alone, than with her.
Women can stand being dumped for another woman, but being dumped for nothing just kills them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2017, 03:08:06 AM »
Thanks for the responses, everyone.

Walking away is easy to do depending on the person.  But in this case, one of the abusive women is my mother.  Simply put, it just feels sinful...basically, unholy...to leave your own mother.  Right?

Another thing I have not mentioned to Getbig is that my first daughter is actually technically a stepdaughter.  Her father died when she was two months post-conception.  I was 26 at the time and wanted my own family, so I decided that I would take her on as my own.  However, there is a little bit of genetic drift that I can't get over - some behaviour that I can't see my own biological children engaging in, depending on the women I select to have children with.  That being - she keeps hitting my son.  My son is on the same level of the autism spectrum that I am - on the cusp/borderline - and he is just a quiet little boy who sits and does nothing.

Last Thursday, with Friday being a day off school [in Ontario, these are called "PA Days"], I decided to have a staycation at a nice hotel in the city, with a swimming pool, hot tub, etc.  I spent $350 on my little girl that day, and $50 on my son [full-blooded biological son].

He didn't complain at all, despite the fact that I spent seven times more on his sister.

The next day, after leaving the hotel, I decided to buy him a Nintendo Switch.  After doing so, the amount spent on him went up to about $630 for Matthew Jr. with Sophia's total rising to $360.  He was thrilled and he asked me to feel his heart - it was beating out of his chest, he was so happy.  He said it was beating like an Ocelot - I didn't even know what an Ocelot was; Ocelots are big cats, so I learned something new from my son's cute statement.  :-[

So what happened on the ride home?  Just because he was happy, she felt the need to smash him over the head with a Wal-Mart bag containing a small hard-edged item, roughly the size/weight/hardness of a mini-speaker.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

From there, I was livid, and made it a point to tell his mother's current boyfriend who was fine with it - his mother was fine with it, literally every female relative was fine with it.  It was only then that I realized how little women tend to care about male issues.  Yet I'm supposed to support women's rights issues, including the bullsh*t gender pay gap garbage?  ::)  Please.

So, because I was being the victim of gaslighting, I decided to install a rear facing camera in my car.  Suddenly, a couple of women who read my Facebook post on this started saying "OMG, that is such a horrible thing to do to Sophia."

F*CKING EXCUSE ME?  So my daughter is the victim now, as opposed to my son who is being smashed in the face repeatedly??  Unbelievable.  Furthermore, even the rare times he hits her, it's the result of literally seven years of his life facing abuse from her.

Here's the thing - EVERY time I threaten to record the behaviour of abusive women, they either stop, or freak out and demand that I not record anything [knowing full damn well that they are being abusive, and don't want evidence of such].

This is absolute madness.  Am I forced to record these women in order to continue having relationships with them?  My God...

Is there any other solution that works as effectively as recording them?  Because recording them does work.

way to set people up for an excuse to post all that shit

TLDNR...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2017, 03:47:39 AM »
OP is an insecure, beta phag with mental illness.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2017, 04:01:31 AM »
You're with women like that because you choose to be. Face it, you're a beta-male and you need an alpha-woman to tell you what to do. Your mother was probably mentally abusive and you could never please her and you attract the same kind of woman and probably find security in them, mistaking abuse for love and affection and always trying to please them and always failing.

That's the same thing as women who are attracted two guys either just like their fathers ( either abusive or distant and quiet/stoic and never giving praise or affection) or the polar opposite of their fathers.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2017, 04:12:14 AM »

Seriously, put her on the pay no mind list, and go on with your day.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2017, 04:17:09 AM »

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2017, 05:18:13 AM »
Hold your temper in check, I will do nothing but make things exponentially worse for you to u lease on a woman in today's world.

Be cordial with your mom but don't be around her 24/7 if she's as you state. I tend to avoid ppl that are negative and/or emotionally abusive. Doesn't mean you can't see them from time to time and be polite just avoid being deeply intertwined.

Document everything, who cares what others on FB say. Raise your kids how you see appropriate, meaning if Sofia hit your son, make sure there are consequences for that (of course ones appropriate for a child. Talk to her understand why she did that,  explain why it's wrong, and why you have to take privileges away). Inform her mom but don't get worked up over her indifference, you can't change ppl or how they perceive / react to things. Again, you can't change ppl. So don't get hung up on her or her reaction.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2017, 11:22:34 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAA!   ;)
T

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2017, 12:21:13 PM »
perhaps stop seeking out the single welfare mom's of Thunder Bay to have your kids out of wedlock

i like you matt i don't want to seem like i'm piling on, but i think this is the truth

i know you want kids without having to deal with the constant pain in the ass that is living with a woman, but quality women typically don't want babies out of wedlock so they can get a couple thousand dollars from a guy a month

you'll have to pick your poison

have babies with freeloaders that will cause drama in your life, or don't have any more babies which keeps these freeloaders out of your life

E

E

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 01:55:52 PM »

Walking away is easy to do depending on the person.  But in this case, one of the abusive women is my mother.  Simply put, it just feels sinful...basically, unholy...to leave your own mother.  Right?

Another thing I have not mentioned to Getbig is that my first daughter is actually technically a stepdaughter.  Her father died when she was two months post-conception.  I was 26 at the time and wanted my own family, so I decided that I would take her on as my own.  However, there is a little bit of genetic drift that I can't get over - some behaviour that I can't see my own biological children engaging in, depending on the women I select to have children with.  That being - she keeps hitting my son.  My son is on the same level of the autism spectrum that I am - on the cusp/borderline - and he is just a quiet little boy who sits and does nothing.

Last Thursday, with Friday being a day off school [in Ontario, these are called "PA Days"], I decided to have a staycation at a nice hotel in the city, with a swimming pool, hot tub, etc.  I spent $350 on my little girl that day, and $50 on my son [full-blooded biological son].

He didn't complain at all, despite the fact that I spent seven times more on his sister.

The next day, after leaving the hotel, I decided to buy him a Nintendo Switch.  After doing so, the amount spent on him went up to about $630 for Matthew Jr. with Sophia's total rising to $360.  He was thrilled and he asked me to feel his heart - it was beating out of his chest, he was so happy.  He said it was beating like an Ocelot - I didn't even know what an Ocelot was; Ocelots are big cats, so I learned something new from my son's cute statement.  :-[

So what happened on the ride home?  Just because he was happy, she felt the need to smash him over the head with a Wal-Mart bag containing a small hard-edged item, roughly the size/weight/hardness of a mini-speaker.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

From there, I was livid, and made it a point to tell his mother's current boyfriend who was fine with it - his mother was fine with it, literally every female relative was fine with it.  It was only then that I realized how little women tend to care about male issues.  Yet I'm supposed to support women's rights issues, including the bullsh*t gender pay gap garbage?  ::)  Please.

So, because I was being the victim of gaslighting, I decided to install a rear facing camera in my car.  Suddenly, a couple of women who read my Facebook post on this started saying "OMG, that is such a horrible thing to do to Sophia."

F*CKING EXCUSE ME?  So my daughter is the victim now, as opposed to my son who is being smashed in the face repeatedly??  Unbelievable.  Furthermore, even the rare times he hits her, it's the result of literally seven years of his life facing abuse from her.

Here's the thing - EVERY time I threaten to record the behaviour of abusive women, they either stop, or freak out and demand that I not record anything [knowing full damn well that they are being abusive, and don't want evidence of such].

This is absolute madness.  Am I forced to record these women in order to continue having relationships with them?  My God...

Is there any other solution that works as effectively as recording them?  Because recording them does work.

Tldr you whining twink.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 02:01:27 PM »

wait this was about siblings fighting in the back of a car?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 06:01:58 PM »

-Interesting question that has no easy answers. People with borderline/narcissistic personality disorder, don't just abuse their partners, they often abuse their kids and other family members. Someone suggested leaving them. This is one option, except in situations where there are children involved.  If you can take the children with with you, go for it, but recognize that doing this can be complicated.

Your idea to place recording devices around is unique. It may work in the short term, but it probably won't in the long run. People with mental disorders eventually revert to their perverse behaviors unless cured of them. I have personal experience living with a person who had narcissistic personality disorder. If she had been stymied by recording devices, she would either have ignored them or removed them.

Asking someone if you can change the channel when they've been out of the room for that long may seem the polite thing to do, but it also makes you look weak and subservient. Better you change the channel even if your given good reason to change it back when they return. Abusive people thrive on making others feel oppressed and inferior. Put up a non-physical fight and the abuser will respect you for this. However, this won't change their behavior. You must respond this way every time they attempt to abuse you.

Show them your strength never your weakness.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 06:08:05 PM »
Chilidog her. 

If you speaking metaphorically, this could work. However, wouldn't you be stooping to their level?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 06:24:06 PM »
Document everything because once you threaten to leave her she'll file bullshit abuse claims to the police and then you're fucked.  They always take the woman's side.  Time to just walk away and document it all and prove you've never hit her.

Not every time do the authorities "take the woman's side." I've experienced times when the craziness of the abuser was so evident that the police threated to arrest her. When the man was literally bleeding from a gash in his forehead as a result of his wife throwing a broken liquor bottle at him, who the abuser was, was obvious. The interesting piece is that it was the wife who called the police. When someone has narcissistic personality disorder, they believe that they are invincible.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 06:29:26 PM »

Hahah brutal.

How does it feel to be belittled by women?

You really are pathetic.

Oh and BTW this is GetBig bodybuilding forum, not GetBig whiny little faggot forum.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2017, 07:05:49 PM »
Not every time do the authorities "take the woman's side." I've experienced times when the craziness of the abuser was so evident that the police threated to arrest her. When the man was literally bleeding from a gash in his forehead as a result of his wife throwing a broken liquor bottle at him, who the abuser was, was obvious. The interesting piece is that it was the wife who called the police. When someone has narcissistic personality disorder, they believe that they are invincible.

this is true. 2 days before christmas 2015 i show up at my gf (at the time)'s house at 9am on a saturday morning and she's drunk. was seeing 2 girls at the time, and she knew about it and gave me time to choose and even told me if there was ever a time/night i wanted to spend time with the other gf, let her know and it's cool. so, it was the Holidays and i was gonna have to choose who to spend what holiday with. xmas, new years, my birthday, all back to back to back within a few weeks. so told her i was gonna spend time with the other gf that friday night so the other gf wouldn't feel bad since i wouldnt see her over xmas. she said ok. anyways... like i said, i arrived in Loma Linda that saturday morning and she was drunk.. found out she had driven down to Palm Desert that morning and saw my other gf's car in front of my house and she peeked in the window and saw her and i in bed and claimed she saw us having sex, but when pushed for info she said the wrong positions so she was lying... anyways, she fell asleep and i looked on her phone and found out SHE had been cheating with A BUNCH of dudes and i flipped out. BIG fight. flipped over ALL the funiture in the house (helped her pick out that house and moved every piece of furniture into that house while her knee was fucked up prior to knee surgery). i had even gotten them BOTH diamond rings for xmas lol.. one was like a "consolation prize" cuz i was gonna break up with the other girl. anyways.. this bitch is violent. despite being a 3rd or 4th yr med student (believe she's a doctor now), father is a governor in the philipines, mom is an architect, sister in med school, etc... hitting, throwing shit, biting, scratching, etc.. goes on till like 6pm. threw her phone at me so i put it in my pocket (while taking video of all her messages to dudes) and while she was passed out i reset all the furniture in case anybody(cops) saw it, then she wakes up and while i'm getting ready to walk out the door, car's already packed, already put my(our) cat in the car and i've got one last suitcase by the door and the doorbell rings...... its the cops. i answer the door and ask if they're here because of the noise/yelling. they say they got a call (turns out the ex gf had messaged someone on FB saying i beat her up). i tell the cops what happened, i've got scratches down my arms and face dripping blood, broken watch band, blood on clothes, etc... then she comes out of the bedroom and cops ask whats going on and she says "he's been beating me up" lol... while she's STILL drunk and she probably took a flexeril. so the cops split up (man and woman) and get both our stories... and they go over to her who's now laying on the floor saying she's dizzy lol.. cops look at her, not a scratch on her, zero brusies, etc.. asks "how much do you weigh?" she says about 130lbs. cop looks over to me and asks "how bout you? what do you weigh?" i say about 240 (and obviously buffed out. i was clean from heroin at the time). he says "MMmmm Hmmm. i see".. comes back to compare notes with the female cop and he says "well, we have one who's sober and credible with visible injuries, and one not sober and not credible with no injuries",  long story short (i'm in a hurry), cops leave me in her home to lock up (she went to the hospital lol.. good actress. and drunk) and i was listed as the victim of domestic violence. so, despite her claim and me being a 240lb bodybuilder, i was actually listed as the victim and went home free.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2017, 07:19:03 PM »
Does discovery id come on in canada? You can get some great ideas from watching some of those programs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2017, 07:42:04 PM »
Hahah brutal.

How does it feel to be belittled by women?

You really are pathetic.

Oh and BTW this is GetBig bodybuilding forum, not GetBig whiny little faggot forum.

There is a shit-head in almost every thread. You are proof of this.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2017, 07:44:37 PM »
Matt, you are in a tight corner. Especially if you have strong feelings for the mother of your children. BPD is a nasty mental illness. No matter what you know about the disorder you won't be able to do anything to help them. They have this way of treating you well one day then turning against you.....over and over. Eventually you will have to get away. Each time you will stay away longer and longer. They drive you away yet literally can't stand being abandoned. Being with them will drive you nuts as you will continue to get more of the same. They can have other mental disorders besides BPD. Bi-polar, for example. The classic book about BPD is 'Stop Walking on Eggshells.' That is exactly what you have to do around them. They are not reasonable because of the disorder. Soon enough you will be suffering yourself partly because you might be co-dependent. In other words, they might have attracted you or kept you around because they were needy and you wanted to help them. They are mentally sick and only therapy, etc., can help them. You have to help yourself and your children. Get some professional advice. Being involved with someone like that just gets worse. You end up with a list of bad things they did that you will be ashamed to tell anyone. It literally never ends.

www.bpdcentral.com

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2017, 08:17:19 PM »
There is a shit-head in almost every thread. You are proof of this.

There is an old gay cocksucker in almost thread.

You are proof of this.