Author Topic: How do you guys deal with abusive women?  (Read 6928 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: How do you guys deal with abusive women?
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2017, 09:19:01 PM »
same way I deal with dragging 8 track tapes.. I don't bother with them, but I'm an alpha

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2017, 08:16:47 AM »
You're with women like that because you choose to be. Face it, you're a beta-male and you need an alpha-woman to tell you what to do. Your mother was probably mentally abusive and you could never please her and you attract the same kind of woman and probably find security in them, mistaking abuse for love and affection and always trying to please them and always failing.

That's the same thing as women who are attracted two guys either just like their fathers ( either abusive or distant and quiet/stoic and never giving praise or affection) or the polar opposite of their fathers.

Matt won't recover  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2017, 08:32:59 AM »
this is true. 2 days before christmas 2015 i show up at my gf (at the time)'s house at 9am on a saturday morning and she's drunk. was seeing 2 girls at the time, and she knew about it and gave me time to choose and even told me if there was ever a time/night i wanted to spend time with the other gf, let her know and it's cool. so, it was the Holidays and i was gonna have to choose who to spend what holiday with. xmas, new years, my birthday, all back to back to back within a few weeks. so told her i was gonna spend time with the other gf that friday night so the other gf wouldn't feel bad since i wouldnt see her over xmas. she said ok. anyways... like i said, i arrived in Loma Linda that saturday morning and she was drunk.. found out she had driven down to Palm Desert that morning and saw my other gf's car in front of my house and she peeked in the window and saw her and i in bed and claimed she saw us having sex, but when pushed for info she said the wrong positions so she was lying... anyways, she fell asleep and i looked on her phone and found out SHE had been cheating with A BUNCH of dudes and i flipped out. BIG fight. flipped over ALL the funiture in the house (helped her pick out that house and moved every piece of furniture into that house while her knee was fucked up prior to knee surgery). i had even gotten them BOTH diamond rings for xmas lol.. one was like a "consolation prize" cuz i was gonna break up with the other girl. anyways.. this bitch is violent. despite being a 3rd or 4th yr med student (believe she's a doctor now), father is a governor in the philipines, mom is an architect, sister in med school, etc... hitting, throwing shit, biting, scratching, etc.. goes on till like 6pm. threw her phone at me so i put it in my pocket (while taking video of all her messages to dudes) and while she was passed out i reset all the furniture in case anybody(cops) saw it, then she wakes up and while i'm getting ready to walk out the door, car's already packed, already put my(our) cat in the car and i've got one last suitcase by the door and the doorbell rings...... its the cops. i answer the door and ask if they're here because of the noise/yelling. they say they got a call (turns out the ex gf had messaged someone on FB saying i beat her up). i tell the cops what happened, i've got scratches down my arms and face dripping blood, broken watch band, blood on clothes, etc... then she comes out of the bedroom and cops ask whats going on and she says "he's been beating me up" lol... while she's STILL drunk and she probably took a flexeril. so the cops split up (man and woman) and get both our stories... and they go over to her who's now laying on the floor saying she's dizzy lol.. cops look at her, not a scratch on her, zero brusies, etc.. asks "how much do you weigh?" she says about 130lbs. cop looks over to me and asks "how bout you? what do you weigh?" i say about 240 (and obviously buffed out. i was clean from heroin at the time). he says "MMmmm Hmmm. i see".. comes back to compare notes with the female cop and he says "well, we have one who's sober and credible with visible injuries who should compete,  and one not sober and not credible with no injuries",  long story short (i'm in a hurry), cops leave me in her home to lock up (she went to the hospital lol.. good actress. and drunk) and i was listed as the victim of domestic violence. so, despite her claim and me being a 240lb bodybuilder, i was actually listed as the victim and went home free.
Fixed for truth

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2017, 09:53:19 AM »
There is an old gay cocksucker in almost thread.

You are proof of this.

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2017, 11:28:15 AM »
this is true. 2 days before christmas 2015 i show up at my gf (at the time)'s house at 9am on a saturday morning and she's drunk. was seeing 2 girls at the time, and she knew about it and gave me time to choose and even told me if there was ever a time/night i wanted to spend time with the other gf, let her know and it's cool. so, it was the Holidays and i was gonna have to choose who to spend what holiday with. xmas, new years, my birthday, all back to back to back within a few weeks. so told her i was gonna spend time with the other gf that friday night so the other gf wouldn't feel bad since i wouldnt see her over xmas. she said ok. anyways... like i said, i arrived in Loma Linda that saturday morning and she was drunk.. found out she had driven down to Palm Desert that morning and saw my other gf's car in front of my house and she peeked in the window and saw her and i in bed and claimed she saw us having sex, but when pushed for info she said the wrong positions so she was lying... anyways, she fell asleep and i looked on her phone and found out SHE had been cheating with A BUNCH of dudes and i flipped out. BIG fight. flipped over ALL the funiture in the house (helped her pick out that house and moved every piece of furniture into that house while her knee was fucked up prior to knee surgery). i had even gotten them BOTH diamond rings for xmas lol.. one was like a "consolation prize" cuz i was gonna break up with the other girl. anyways.. this bitch is violent. despite being a 3rd or 4th yr med student (believe she's a doctor now), father is a governor in the philipines, mom is an architect, sister in med school, etc... hitting, throwing shit, biting, scratching, etc.. goes on till like 6pm. threw her phone at me so i put it in my pocket (while taking video of all her messages to dudes) and while she was passed out i reset all the furniture in case anybody(cops) saw it, then she wakes up and while i'm getting ready to walk out the door, car's already packed, already put my(our) cat in the car and i've got one last suitcase by the door and the doorbell rings...... its the cops. i answer the door and ask if they're here because of the noise/yelling. they say they got a call (turns out the ex gf had messaged someone on FB saying i beat her up). i tell the cops what happened, i've got scratches down my arms and face dripping blood, broken watch band, blood on clothes, etc... then she comes out of the bedroom and cops ask whats going on and she says "he's been beating me up" lol... while she's STILL drunk and she probably took a flexeril. so the cops split up (man and woman) and get both our stories... and they go over to her who's now laying on the floor saying she's dizzy lol.. cops look at her, not a scratch on her, zero brusies, etc.. asks "how much do you weigh?" she says about 130lbs. cop looks over to me and asks "how bout you? what do you weigh?" i say about 240 (and obviously buffed out. i was clean from heroin at the time). he says "MMmmm Hmmm. i see".. comes back to compare notes with the female cop and he says "well, we have one who's sober and credible with visible injuries, and one not sober and not credible with no injuries",  long story short (i'm in a hurry), cops leave me in her home to lock up (she went to the hospital lol.. good actress. and drunk) and i was listed as the victim of domestic violence. so, despite her claim and me being a 240lb bodybuilder, i was actually listed as the victim and went home free.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2017, 11:31:54 AM »
Don’t hit a woman.
Do, shake the ever living shit out of her if she gets physical!

what about shaken woman syndrome

how to explain