Author Topic: Ouch..  (Read 2374 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ouch..
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 04:46:50 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 09:02:01 PM »
Tucher and Hannity rules. Tucher is probably the smartest and honest guys.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 09:07:06 PM »
I see conservatives addicted to cable news more than liberals.. what do you see?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 09:23:45 PM »
I see conservatives addicted to cable news more than liberals.. what do you see?

We have one channel you have what 5-10? All the news channels BUT Fox and still lose in the ratings? What does that tell you? Lmao

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 09:26:23 PM »
We have one channel you have what 5-10? All the news channels BUT Fox and still lose in the ratings? What does that tell you? Lmao

viewership is divided among the liberals? Rachael Maddow is annoying. Can't stand to watch her for 5 seconds. Hannity is just as annoying to me. 

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 09:37:55 PM »

Holy crap are you dumb.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 10:08:45 PM »
Holy crap are you dumb.

More name calling without explanation. Prove me wrong. What are the other right of Center compared to leftist/Marxist cable channels. I mean for fucks sake, you and Strawman still think killary is innocent

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 10:18:48 PM »
More name calling without explanation. Prove me wrong. What are the other right of Center compared to leftist/Marxist cable channels. I mean for fucks sake, you and Strawman still think killary is innocent

One America News

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 10:25:26 PM »

The 10 "leftist" news organizations have a big basket of 20 apples

Fox news has a smaller basket of 10 apples

The evil "leftist" news get 2 apples each while wholesome Fox news gets 10 apples all to themselves.

If you're still confused I'll be happy to provide more examples...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 11:19:17 PM »

Liberal morons

Nothing funnier than you calling anyone a moron  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 01:18:24 PM »
The 10 "leftist" news organizations have a big basket of 20 apples

Fox news has a smaller basket of 10 apples

The evil "leftist" news get 2 apples each while wholesome Fox news gets 10 apples all to themselves.

If you're still confused I'll be happy to provide more examples...

It couldn't possibly be that they have a better product.  

I've watched all of the networks.  Fox is simply better.  Their coverage is more fair.  It's accurate.  It's more entertaining.  Both their opinion and hard news shows are better than everyone else.  

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 03:12:14 PM »
I like Hannity and believe he is a genuinely good guy but he really cannot call out Trump on anything, lol. You can tell at times he wants to because of his conservative beliefs but always ends up skirting around Trump being part of the issue in some of these cases and always ends up blaming something else (senate, etc.). Maybe due to friendship, etc.

That is why I prefer Mark Levin as he is very objective when it comes to Trump. He will rail on Trump when he does something stupid/backtracks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 03:46:40 PM »
I like Hannity and believe he is a genuinely good guy but he really cannot call out Trump on anything, lol. You can tell at times he wants to because of his conservative beliefs but always ends up skirting around Trump being part of the issue in some of these cases and always ends up blaming something else (senate, etc.). Maybe due to friendship, etc.

That is why I prefer Mark Levin as he is very objective when it comes to Trump. He will rail on Trump when he does something stupid/backtracks.

Levin is the real deal. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 06:58:59 PM »

I have a take that is different. He has no problem kissing Trumps ass. Doesn't bother him at all. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 07:03:49 PM »
It couldn't possibly be that they have a better product.  

I've watched all of the networks.  Fox is simply better.  Their coverage is more fair.  It's accurate.  It's more entertaining.  Both their opinion and hard news shows are better than everyone else.  

I watch Fox just to get some idea of what is going on in the world. CNN and MSNBC are so focused on Trump, which I tend to agree with, but not at the expense of an earthquake in Mexico. I don't watch much of Hannity and those other personalities, thought I do to get their spin on the latest Trump debacle. But CNN and MSNBC spend 95% of their time slamming Trump. I already know he's a moron, I want some other news

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 08:13:11 PM »
I watch Fox just to get some idea of what is going on in the world. CNN and MSNBC are so focused on Trump, which I tend to agree with, but not at the expense of an earthquake in Mexico. I don't watch much of Hannity and those other personalities, thought I do to get their spin on the latest Trump debacle. But CNN and MSNBC spend 95% of their time slamming Trump. I already know he's a moron, I want some other news

I agree.  I don't get most of my news from the networks anymore.  Online is much better.  I typically only record and watch Tucker Carlson's show these days.  I didn't like Hannity, and he is a Trump shill, but I like how he exposes the MSM's dishonesty and hypocrisy.  I'll periodically watch his opening, then skip the rest.  He's not a good interviewer and he doesn't bring on enough opposing viewpoints like Tucker Carlson. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2017, 04:56:50 AM »
I have a take that is different. He has no problem kissing Trumps ass. Doesn't bother him at all. 
I can see that if you don't listen to his radio show so I think we agree mostly in spirit with him being waaaay too unobjective when it comes to Trump.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2017, 09:36:47 PM »
I can see that if you don't listen to his radio show so I think we agree mostly in spirit with him being waaaay too unobjective when it comes to Trump.

I admit I don't listen to his radio show. When I'm around a radio it's playing music