Author Topic: Question on bloodwork to get script for TRT  (Read 5391 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Question on bloodwork to get script for TRT
« on: October 05, 2017, 07:47:24 AM »
im getting bloodwork done in order for my doctor to prescribe TRT.... what can i do to make sure the bloodwork reflects low enough T to get the script. doctor is by the book will not diagnose if in normal range. in the past my T levels have been alll over the map high side low side middle of the road but never low enough to justify TRT. im almost 50. still in pretty good shape. its just harder and harder to give a fuck about anything and much weaker than ive ever been in my life, deslite looming decent.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
Re: question on bloodwork and getting a script for test.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 07:57:31 AM »
Perhaps its not your Test level that is the source of your problem. Have a thorough blood work done and see how all levels are.
Why take something if not needed?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 08:01:19 AM »
Perhaps its not your Test level that is the source of your problem. Have a thorough blood work done and see how all levels are.
Why take something if not needed?

all ofher levels are fine. i have been checked regularly. its age. because I work I actually have insurance and go to dr. whenever i feel like it. i have requested a script before. and been denied. i know its low just not low enough.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 08:05:16 AM »
Get drunk and stay up all night before the day of the test

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 08:07:04 AM »
Do you recall Total and free Test values? We all know there is a range, I agree that its better to be in the range, but, best to be at the upper end.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 08:07:44 AM »
im getting bloodwork done in order for my doctor to prescribe TRT.... what can i do to make sure the bloodwork reflects low enough T to get the script. doctor is by the book will not diagnose if in normal range. in the past my T levels have been alll over the map high side low side middle of the road but never low enough to justify TRT. im almost 50. still in pretty good shape. its just harder and harder to give a fuck about anything and much weaker than ive ever been in my life, deslite looming decent.

get fat and don't sleep....test will plummet....you're welcome

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 09:30:13 AM »

Use steroids. That'll shit down your natural test production. Couple weeks of 75mg Tren ace eod should shut you down.just be sure you're getting stuff you're sure won't have testosterone in it. Actually, might be a better idea to run orals in that case. 25mg dbol for a couple weeks right up to the test should work.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 11:01:05 AM »
Use steroids. That'll shit down your natural test production. Couple weeks of 75mg Tren ace eod should shut you down.just be sure you're getting stuff you're sure won't have testosterone in it. Actually, might be a better idea to run orals in that case. 25mg dbol for a couple weeks right up to the test should work.

i cant do that, im subject to drug testing at work. including anabolics. zero tolerance policy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 12:25:27 PM »
i cant do that, im subject to drug testing at work. including anabolics. zero tolerance policy.

Go through shizzos posting history, your test levels with drop with each page...

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2017, 12:26:24 PM »
Just find a faggg doc and suck him off every week . Works for N Animal, dj, Howard....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 12:37:21 PM »

A doctor isn't going to get you test if you don't need it, too many side effects. Recovering slower? That is called life, and growing old. I'm only in my 30's and the gym is harder and I already got 1 back surgery under my belt for punishment for lifting heavy and maybe bad form.
Not giving a fuck sounds like you might have depression, IMO you're seeing the wrong type of doctor.
A

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 12:56:41 PM »
A doctor isn't going to get you test if you don't need it, too many side effects. Recovering slower? That is called life, and growing old. I'm only in my 30's and the gym is harder and I already got 1 back surgery under my belt for punishment for lifting heavy and maybe bad form.
Not giving a fuck sounds like you might have depression, IMO you're seeing the wrong type of doctor.

The only side effect of TRT when done correctly is feeling better

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 01:46:00 PM »
Just find a faggg doc and suck him off every week . Works for N Animal, dj, Howard....

and no pic from you

figgers PUSSY

fyi, test sucks ass deca and winny pwn the fuck outta it

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »
Eat lots of black licorice.  I'm not even kidding.  It will negatively impact your testosterone levels.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2017, 02:13:20 PM »
Go through shizzos posting history, your test levels with drop with each page...
legit lol. fucking brutal.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 02:15:53 PM »
Eat lots of black licorice.  I'm not even kidding.  It will negatively impact your testosterone levels.

first ive heard of this.  you're bullshitting  me right?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 02:18:02 PM »
first ive heard of this.  you're bullshitting  me right?

No.  You can google it.  Here's an example.  It's 100% for real.

http://medherb.com/Materia_Medica/Glycyrrhiza_-_Licorice_root_and_testosterone.htm

More:

http://virilityprotocol.com/men-never-eat-licorice/

"Be aware that eating too much licorice can raise blood pressure, makes heartbeat irregular and  is known to lower testosterone levels by almost 50% for almost two days." (from the 2nd article linked)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 03:29:13 PM »
Go to a doctor that specializes in trt.... no insurance will work...in all it will run around two hundred a month.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 03:31:45 PM »
I have a vague recollection of selling some sort of licorice product at my nutrition store back 16 17 years ago. Might be more effective... Or use them both.

As far as drug testing, might be possible to use methyl-test for a couple weeks.. Maybe even a week prior, if you have some sort of an idea when the testing may occur. Even just test alone in a small dose should just shut down and replace natural production.

For instance 200mg cyp on monday(day1)should shoot test levels to 1200-1400ng/dl by wed(day3) and by day 10 should be down to 700-750. A month of doing that (just 2 injections), then waiting 3.5weeks after your 2nd shot to get blood work may have your test levels come back in the 200-300range...and if you get drug tested during that time by the time the results come back you could say you tried an OTC "test booster"& if they re-test, even if they test you on day 3 when its 1200-1400, if they re-test on day 5 or 6 you should be back down to 900, which is the upper limit of "normal" test levels. Unless they do the expensive "carbon isotope" blah blah testing which differentiate between natural testosterone and testosterone derived from Mexican wild yams (like the test in your bottle of Phizer cypionate)...... Could also do the same thing with oral test (methyl test). The body produces 8-12mg testosterone per day, so you could just use 15-20mg/day(bioavailability isn't 100%) for 3 wks (half life is 8-12hrs so it doesn't build up) should be long enough to shut down and replace natural test production. With drug testing, same thing. If you take a tab of methyl test in the morning and get tested in the afternoon & you expect it to come back higher you would just not take it for the next couple days until the test results come in and if it's high and then retest you all the time of the retest the levels will be back to normal or below normal.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 03:32:49 PM »
Go to a doctor that specializes in trt.... no insurance will work...in all it will run around two hundred a month.

All of my HRT prescriptions have come from General Practitioners.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 03:38:45 PM »
The only side effect of TRT when done correctly is feeling better
And how is taking it when he has normal levels done correctly?
A

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 04:02:34 PM »

Never heard of an employer who tests for anabolics, that's usually expensive

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 04:58:50 PM »

run enough test to make your boys quit. Do blood work a month after last shot. You should be damn low.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 04:58:55 PM »
Never heard of an employer who tests for anabolics, that's usually expensive

Some criminal justice, LE, medical field, etc test for anabolics

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 05:01:06 PM »
run enough test to make your boys quit. Do blood work a month after last shot. You should be damn low.

What I said above.

Only need about 100mg a week/200 bi-weekly. Should only need 3weeks on to be ahut down. At that dose and we'll just shut down and replace his natural testosterone production and should be within acceptable levels if he happens to get tested during those 3 weeks