Author Topic: Question on bloodwork to get script for TRT  (Read 5445 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: question on bloodwork and getting a script for test.
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2017, 05:01:20 PM »
and no pic from you

figgers PUSSY

fyi, test sucks ass deca and winny pwn the fuck outta it

RIPPED TO THE BONE!!!!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2017, 05:17:32 PM »
and no pic from you

figgers PUSSY

fyi, test sucks ass deca and winny pwn the fuck outta it

witch one of these is the before picture and which is the after? are these pictures supposed to be impressive?how tall are you?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2017, 05:20:31 PM »
No.  You can google it.  Here's an example.  It's 100% for real.

http://medherb.com/Materia_Medica/Glycyrrhiza_-_Licorice_root_and_testosterone.htm

More:

http://virilityprotocol.com/men-never-eat-licorice/

"Be aware that eating too much licorice can raise blood pressure, makes heartbeat irregular and  is known to lower testosterone levels by almost 50% for almost two days." (from the 2nd article linked)

thanks alot. ill start chowing down.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2017, 05:23:54 PM »
The problem with trying to crash your testosterone levels with exogenous anabolics injections is that it will also shut down your LH and FSH which the doctor will damn sure test for. If he sees your FSH and LH is low, he will know that you're taking anabolics or if he doesn't, he will think you might have some sort of testicular cancer or severe medical condition so you might have to go through some shit just to get a script.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2017, 05:29:16 PM »
Never heard of an employer who tests for anabolics, that's usually expensive

yup. they use the cheapest lab available. of the y6 positive tests theyve had in two years 3 were false positives. i mean completely inaacurate... they xont test for specific substances just check test levels and if youre out of the normal range its a prsumptive positive rezult. that is why i neex to obtain a dr.'s persrciption for testosterone.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »
Do a shit load of cardio, eat zero fat, eat a shit ton of soy make sure its non fermented. Get very little sleep, work yourself tirelessly and then get tested.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2017, 06:19:46 PM »
Do a shit load of cardio, eat zero fat, eat a shit ton of soy make sure its non fermented. Get very little sleep, work yourself tirelessly and then get tested.
This will work. Also aim to stay awake as long as possible before u give blood. So usually your blood test will be scheduled for the morning. So stay awake all night before and don't sleep. This will give u a lower test reading.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2017, 09:04:18 PM »
The problem with trying to crash your testosterone levels with exogenous anabolics injections is that it will also shut down your LH and FSH which the doctor will damn sure test for. If he sees your FSH and LH is low, he will know that you're taking anabolics or if he doesn't, he will think you might have some sort of testicular cancer or severe medical condition so you might have to go through some shit just to get a script.

Wrong.

If he goes to a gp all they'll test for is test and free test, along with most likely cholesterol and shit that would be negatively impacted by putting him on HRT. Been getting HRT bloodwork since 2005 and Dr's (at least 6) have never even brought up LH or FSH. Only time they'll bother with those is if you're trying to have a baby.

Besides if his testosterone is low his FSH and LH are going to be low anyways. What do you think would be the reason for his testosterone being low in the first place? You're not gonna have a normal LH and FSH if his test is low.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2017, 09:14:23 PM »

A SARM like ostarine or LGD will suppress testosterone but won't totally shut you down, so doctors wont get suspicious about crazy low readings on the blood test.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2017, 09:24:16 PM »
I have a vague recollection of selling some sort of licorice product at my nutrition store back 16 17 years ago. Might be more effective... Or use them both.

As far as drug testing, might be possible to use methyl-test for a couple weeks.. Maybe even a week prior, if you have some sort of an idea when the testing may occur. Even just test alone in a small dose should just shut down and replace natural production.

For instance 200mg cyp on monday(day1)should shoot test levels to 1200-1400ng/dl by wed(day3) and by day 10 should be down to 700-750. A month of doing that (just 2 injections), then waiting 3.5weeks after your 2nd shot to get blood work may have your test levels come back in the 200-300range...and if you get drug tested during that time by the time the results come back you could say you tried an OTC "test booster"& if they re-test, even if they test you on day 3 when its 1200-1400, if they re-test on day 5 or 6 you should be back down to 900, which is the upper limit of "normal" test levels. Unless they do the expensive "carbon isotope" blah blah testing which differentiate between natural testosterone and testosterone derived from Mexican wild yams (like the test in your bottle of Phizer cypionate)...... Could also do the same thing with oral test (methyl test). The body produces 8-12mg testosterone per day, so you could just use 15-20mg/day(bioavailability isn't 100%) for 3 wks (half life is 8-12hrs so it doesn't build up) should be long enough to shut down and replace natural test production. With drug testing, same thing. If you take a tab of methyl test in the morning and get tested in the afternoon & you expect it to come back higher you would just not take it for the next couple days until the test results come in and if it's high and then retest you all the time of the retest the levels will be back to normal or below normal.

Methyltest will not show as test on a AAS screen or test level screen.

But I would also do steroids if I wanted to qualify for HRT.
I would do like 10mg of dbol for 2 weeks. If the doc is smart he will know you did something suspicious if test is totally tanked, alternatively he would do more testing because zero test indicates some severe problems.

Though I think jr above has the best idea. SARMs are not tested for on typical drug screens. Perfect for this purpose for the OP.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2017, 09:28:37 PM »
Wrong.

If he goes to a gp all they'll test for is test and free test, along with most likely cholesterol and shit that would be negatively impacted by putting him on HRT. Been getting HRT bloodwork since 2005 and Dr's (at least 6) have never even brought up LH or FSH. Only time they'll bother with those is if you're trying to have a baby.

Besides if his testosterone is low his FSH and LH are going to be low anyways. What do you think would be the reason for his testosterone being low in the first place? You're not gonna have a normal LH and FSH if his test is low.

Well, LH and FSH are indicators for whether the hypogonadism is primary or secondary i.e. signaling or testicular problem.

Also, shortly after a steroid cycle LH can be above normal with little to no test being produced.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2017, 09:30:38 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa! Here's an idea. Don't do anything special. Have the doc run your panels. Look at all the legit numbers. Address any issues of concern LDL's, cholesterol, etc. Then go to the connection, get what you want and step on the gas.

When you return to your doctor in a year or so have your panels run again. Tell your doctor what you're running. Don't lie to your doctor. Don't lie to your lawyer.

That's what my guys do.
a

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2017, 09:41:14 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa! Here's an idea. Don't do anything special. Have the doc run your panels. Look at all the legit numbers. Address any issues of concern LDL's, cholesterol, etc. Then go to the connection, get what you want and step on the gas.

When you return to your doctor in a year or so have your panels run again. Tell your doctor what you're running. Don't lie to your doctor. Don't lie to your lawyer.

That's what my guys do.
thats great advice. in fCt alot of good advice in this thread.
but.....
i need the prescription for job security before i run anything at all.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2017, 10:05:36 PM »
Methyltest will not show as test on a AAS screen or test level screen.

But I would also do steroids if I wanted to qualify for HRT.
I would do like 10mg of dbol for 2 weeks. If the doc is smart he will know you did something suspicious if test is totally tanked, alternatively he would do more testing because zero test indicates some severe problems.

Though I think jr above has the best idea. SARMs are not tested for on typical drug screens. Perfect for this purpose for the OP.

I've always been upfront with the doctors about why I'm on HRT. Even the first Dr when I was like 23. Told him I think my testosterone is low he asked why I told him because I've been using steroids since I was 17 years old he said oh okay. So long as you're low, you're low. He's not gonna deny you HRT  just because it slow because of steroids, and even if the o p tells the doctor it slow because he takes steroids or took steroids 4 years before the doctor cannot tell his employer as it would violate HIPPA laws. (Actually, it may be a good thing if the doctor tells his employer and he gets fired as then he would have a lawsuit against the doctor for future earnings among other things) anyways... At most, the Dr may order a CT scan to check for a tumor on the pituitary that might be affecting testosterone levels that would bypass any need for testing LH and FSH. CT scan takes 5mins and you'll have a script for test before you even do the CT.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 10:15:12 PM »
Save yourself a lot of time and trouble. Spend $70 and get your own blood work done. You may already qualify. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 10:28:47 PM »
Wrong.

when you are on HRT in the UK you get regular blood tests bearing in mind you have been known to use huge dosages in the past how do you explain your elevated test levels and stay on HRT, in the UK they would take you off if your levels were elevated.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 10:41:13 PM »
Yourself a lot of time and trouble. Spend $70 and get your own blood work done. You may already quantify.

This

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 11:21:39 PM »
when you are on HRT in the UK you get regular blood tests bearing in mind you have been known to use huge dosages in the past how do you explain your elevated test levels and stay on HRT, in the UK they would take you off if your levels were elevated.
They do the same here in the US, I'm on Hrt just 300ml a week, and my doc won't let my levels go higher then 1500, also keeps an eye on red blood cell count if they get too high he will have me donate blood, also keeps an eye on all the other markers estrogen, liver/kidney function, bp, cholesterol, have to get blood work every 3 months with him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 11:34:46 PM »

You know the testing date. Short test esters close to testing date. Anabolics won't show either.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2017, 11:37:55 PM »
I've always been upfront with the doctors about why I'm on HRT. Even the first Dr when I was like 23. Told him I think my testosterone is low he asked why I told him because I've been using steroids since I was 17 years old he said oh okay. So long as you're low, you're low. He's not gonna deny you HRT  just because it slow because of steroids, and even if the o p tells the doctor it slow because he takes steroids or took steroids 4 years before the doctor cannot tell his employer as it would violate HIPPA laws. (Actually, it may be a good thing if the doctor tells his employer and he gets fired as then he would have a lawsuit against the doctor for future earnings among other things) anyways... At most, the Dr may order a CT scan to check for a tumor on the pituitary that might be affecting testosterone levels that would bypass any need for testing LH and FSH. CT scan takes 5mins and you'll have a script for test before you even do the CT.

Have you had your heart checked yet for possible heart valve issues?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2017, 12:03:25 AM »
Have you had your heart checked yet for possible heart valve issues?

Everything's come back ok so far. Only took the Spiro and Bumex(the diuretic supposedly 40-50 times stronger than Lasix) for 2 days and continued to wear the compression stockings till the edema went down. Bp was low while I was on pain meds or even now if I take them, especially if I take them the same day or day after taking a clonidine. Low being <115/60, couple times it was 95/42ish. Then the day I went off pain meds I had a wound dressing change At the wound clinic and bp was 144/110 lol,& that was BEFORE the Dr scrubbed the wound. Im surprised I didn't have a stroke laying there. Heart rate was a lil odd for a cpl weeks as well. Resting at 98-113. Now bp w/o clonidine is 138-146/65-70 and HR 80-86 usually. All the tests they do came back normal and ultrasound on my lower legs came back unremarkable so no blood clots/DVT. It's probably from vascular damage because I'd done iv shots in my calves and behind my knees and such.

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2017, 12:11:55 AM »
You know the testing date. Short test esters close to testing date. Anabolics won't show either.

but why all the fucking about, if you want to take test just take it, why keep pissing about at the docs for a $2 shot of test every two weeks

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2017, 12:13:29 AM »
Everything's come back ok so far. Only took the Spiro and Bumex(the diuretic supposedly 40-50 times stronger than Lasix) for 2 days and continued to wear the compression stockings till the edema went down. Bp was low while I was on pain meds or even now if I take them, especially if I take them the same day or day after taking a clonidine. Low being <115/60, couple times it was 95/42ish. Then the day I went off pain meds I had a wound dressing change At the wound clinic and bp was 144/110 lol,& that was BEFORE the Dr scrubbed the wound. Im surprised I didn't have a stroke laying there. Heart rate was a lil odd for a cpl weeks as well. Resting at 98-113. Now bp w/o clonidine is 138-146/65-70 and HR 80-86 usually. All the tests they do came back normal and ultrasound on my lower legs came back unremarkable so no blood clots/DVT. It's probably from vascular damage because I'd done iv shots in my calves and behind my knees and such.

Did they do the echo or ekg or whatever tests Walter white suggested. Also has your fainting and dizziness subsided?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2017, 12:39:17 AM »
RIPPED TO THE BONE!!!!

;D

more like full to the bone

ripped is sub-6 im prob bout 8 there

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2017, 12:41:33 AM »
witch one of these is the before picture and which is the after? are these pictures supposed to be impressive?how tall are you?

tall enough to nail your gf and sister

lets see yoir pics

but we all know youll never post em up PUSSY