Author Topic: Where did the Youngblood thread got merged?  (Read 547 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Where did the Youngblood thread got merged?
« on: October 05, 2017, 02:18:49 PM »
?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Where did the Youngblood thread got merged?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 06:20:34 PM »
?
Maybe in the gay section I think ...

Andro-Kids

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 06:54:20 PM »
The Youngblood thread was hijacked by 2 so-called "men" who can't seem to keep their thoughts off of one another and manifest their deeply erotic feelings by bickering, like the way 12 year old boys and girls who have a crush do. The thread was appropriately renamed and written off.

There is an all new Youngblood thread in the works and it will be posted soon. I

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 08:58:14 PM »
The Youngblood thread was hijacked by 2 so-called "men" who can't seem to keep their thoughts off of one another and manifest their deeply erotic feelings by bickering, like the way 12 year old boys and girls who have a crush do. The thread was appropriately renamed and written off.

There is an all new Youngblood thread in the works and it will be posted soon. I

Are fucking illiterate? You little cock sucker. You gotta problem with it you address that fucking troll. The second you see me following that fucking bitch from thread to thread, then you may include me.

I hear he's in time-out anyways and is blaming me. lol. If I reported him to the mods I wouldn't have bothered replying to the scum