Author Topic: Video suggestion for Vince (Hi-Tech)  (Read 3102 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Video suggestion for Vince (Hi-Tech)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 12:45:25 PM »
Good stuff...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 12:49:42 PM »
Had to read over the indictment papers first but I knew it was going down beforehand
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »
Seems like they just have it out for him since he's done jail time before, never seems to care or listen to FDA.

The thing thats sad is real RYR works very well, his product has 9 mg of Lovastatin per serving.
Gov't took it (statins) and turned it into a controlled drug, to make billions off of.

Even if DMAA stays legal, they can get him for manufacturing/selling a controlled drug. You know,one that can help people's health.
(This time around).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 01:00:45 PM »
Had to read over the indictment papers first but I knew it was going down beforehand

Vince, how do I land a job for Goodrum, Inc.?  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 01:02:38 PM »
Vince, last week your monthly earnings for youtube were $6-91. I just checked and its $5 - $80!!

You're losing money!!
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 04:02:58 PM »
Vince, last week your monthly earnings for youtube were $6-91. I just checked and its $5 - $80!!

You're losing money!!

Nope gaining money
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 04:26:57 PM »
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 07:59:40 PM »

I took a nap today. One of those where you only mildly awake and are 3/4 still asleep.

My legs were kicking at the covers with a great force in semi REM. Strangely enough a K-1 representative was peering though my bedroom window.
He forced himself through and I immediately awoke from the noise.

Thinking it was an intruder I regained base thanks to Gracie Combative and landed a teep to his solar plexus.
Needless to say he was impressed by the force. He went on to state that he admired my semi-REM kicks and the fully awaken teep.

Then and there I signed on the dotted line. I shall face an unknown opponent in mid December at Saitama Super Arena.
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 06:38:18 AM »
Seems like they just have it out for him since he's done jail time before, never seems to care or listen to FDA.

The thing thats sad is real RYR works very well, his product has 9 mg of Lovastatin per serving.
Gov't took it (statins) and turned it into a controlled drug, to make billions off of.

Even if DMAA stays legal, they can get him for manufacturing/selling a controlled drug. You know,one that can help people's health.
(This time around).

Don't be surprised if you see Aaron or PJ arrested as well.  Aaron is a very longtime friend of mine but as a bodybuilding pundit and writer, I will never compromise giving my personal opinion and hardline facts about the situation and its not anything I haven't told Aaron.  The fact is that the Feds are looking to get both of them for making their fortune selling prohormones and they will eventually get them both back for it in one way or another.  Even if they can't convict them, they will likely tie them up in civil court and drain their bank accounts. 

At the end of the day, playing with the Feds will always result in a major L .
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 07:13:14 AM »
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 08:16:17 AM »

Tito's head is a sight to behold... what a melon.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 10:18:32 AM »

You're losing money!!

His last 2 videos were terrible. Very little views and the topic was of little interest to anybody. Especially staring out he needs to do videos on subjects the fitness industry is aware of. For example every video title should have Jason Genova, Rich Piana, Big Lenny, etc.

All in all a great channel but needs to gear topics toward what his viewers want, not what he wants. Then he will be making money and getting all the guys.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 01:03:55 PM »
His last 2 videos were terrible. Very little views and the topic was of little interest to anybody. Especially staring out he needs to do videos on subjects the fitness industry is aware of. For example every video title should have Jason Genova, Rich Piana, Big Lenny, etc.

All in all a great channel but needs to gear topics toward what his viewers want, not what he wants. Then he will be making money and getting all the guys.

Of course, it has to be a mix of different things....the main purpose of those videos is for keyword SEO.  When I need views, I'll make a hit piece but I cannot do that for every video and I still want to cover bodybuilding topics. 

The main thing that I'm more focused on is SUBSCRIBERS rather than views because until I build things up, I'll usually have a low view output
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 01:27:41 PM »

Of course, it has to be a mix of different things....the main purpose of those videos is for keyword SEO.  When I need views, I'll make a hit piece but I cannot do that for every video and I still want to cover bodybuilding topics. 

The main thing that I'm more focused on is SUBSCRIBERS rather than views because until I build things up, I'll usually have a low view output

call out Vegan Gains, works for him when he calls out people
"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 02:46:15 PM »
call out Vegan Gains, works for him when he calls out people

Also do a response to the Las Vegas shooting tragedy. Lots of people searching that right now.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 03:19:26 AM »
Tito's head is a sight to behold... what a melon.

Where is Mr. Anderson?

Dude is funny as hell...

ANDERSONNNNN.... Anderson!