Author Topic: 63.1%: Participation Rate Reaches Trump-Era High; Record Number of Employed  (Read 3634 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I "suppose" it's good that people are employed. What's the downside to that? lol

again, why did you think this was so significant to make a thread about it?

just trying to understand wtf was going through you mind when you decided to make this post

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
again, why did you think this was so significant to make a thread about it?

just trying to understand wtf was going through you mind when you decided to make this post

I know you're trying to understand. Maybe you can think about it or even figure it out. Because, you know, it sucks to be employed which leads too......_____

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I know you're trying to understand. Maybe you can think about it or even figure it out. Because, you know, it sucks to be employed which leads too......_____

I can't figure it out

it's not a big deal

tell us why you think it's a big deal

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
did they go back and change all the charts prior to 1994 (including the labor participation charts) and purge all old charts?

I'm also skeptical as to how one accurately measures "short-term discouraged and other marginally-attached workers" or if it even matters.  Even if you could accurately define and count them I don't see why they should be considered as "unemployed"

Still waiting for Joe to explain why he started this thread

why the big celebration over the 63.1% number?

Read the chart. A liberal skeptical of accepted accounting practices...go figure. It was changed to make the charade go on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Read the chart. A liberal skeptical of accepted accounting practices...go figure. It was changed to make the charade go on.

obviously you're an expert on this subject so please tell me how they accurately count "short-term discouraged and other marginally-attached workers"

BTW - our moronic phony coach is all worked up about 63.1% as if it's some major accomplishment when in fact Obama has higher numbers during his tenure (of course the numbers were fake then and now they're 100% genuine)

This retard can't even win a negotiation with his own team and he's about to try to "fix" NAFTA

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I heard that Rex Tillerson thinks Trump is a moron.  :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I heard that Rex Tillerson thinks Trump is a moron.  :)

That's FAKE NEWS

what he actually said was Fucking Moron