Author Topic: Soooo...Satanic cults are a thing? :D  (Read 15114 times)

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
Soooo...Satanic cults are a thing? :D
« on: October 06, 2017, 01:37:13 PM »
Last Saturday, the missus and I got coffee at Joe Muggs and sat in their outside area, enjoying the nice weather.  After a time, a manic gay twenty-something approached and asked if he could join us.  He sat down and spilled his guts out, telling us he recently came back to town, that he was homeless and lived in the woods, blah blah blah.

He was an intelligent kid and I felt bad for him, but he was entertaining as hell.  He mentioned that he'd grown up here (Gastonia, NC) but a combination of things drove him away:  one, his folks didn't dig the queer stuff, so they disowned him; two, as he said, he'd encountered a local Satanic cult that, as he said, operates out of Spencer Mountain, and that bunch are supposedly responsible for annual sacrifices -- all ruled suicides -- by throwing people off nearby mountains (Crowder's, King's, ?) in the wee hours of the morning.

I have a decent bullshit detector, so if this guy was bullshitting, I'd wager that he at least believed what he told us.  He didn't strike me as schizo, but he did talk a lot about smoking marijuana; maybe hapless homoboy was just high ;). Thing is, I don't think he WAS high.  He was clear-eyed and alert.

I.know, tl;dr.  If you're that fucking stupidly illiterate, move on and !et the grown-ups talk.  I think the whole Satan cult biz is a load of hooey, but I know there are some other semi-locals here (Adam, Daddywaddy) who might help shed some light on this.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Soooo...Satanic cults are a thing? :D
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 01:47:07 PM »
Satanic cults are definitely a real thing.  How pervasive they are is anybody's guess.  Whether they really perform human sacrifices, anybody's guess. 

Listen to this interview...let me know what you think.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 01:49:40 PM »
stupid cun.t creates thread about satanic cults

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 01:56:10 PM »
If some homeless twat tried interrupting me and my date I would tell him to fuck off or get fucked up.

Beta move letting a strange weirdo invade your personal space and ruin your evening. I bet you wife lost all respect for you and is now fantasizing about BBC.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 02:00:03 PM »
bitches

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 02:02:09 PM »
stupid cun.t creates thread about satanic cults

What is your issue with me, seriously?  I've never cussed you in any way.  I actually said positive things about the way you've maintained an awesome physique into your50s.

Frankly, if you truly believe I'm a sock-puppet, calling ME stupid is some kind of irony.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 02:03:44 PM »
What is your issue with me, seriously?  I've never cussed you in any way.  I actually said positive things about the way you've maintained an awesome physique into your50s.

Frankly, if you truly believe I'm a sock-puppet, calling ME stupid is some kind of irony.

dont take it too seriously, I cant even remember us having a discussion at all....

I posts stuff here without even thinking most of the time..

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 02:11:08 PM »
If some homeless twat tried interrupting me and my date I would tell him to fuck off or get fucked up.

Beta move letting a strange weirdo invade your personal space and ruin your evening. I bet you wife lost all respect for you and is now fantasizing about BBC.

Yeah, I'm all torn up by letting some rail-thin queer interrupt our coffee :roll:  I'd be soooo much more alpha if I'd told the tiny little skinny kid to "fuck off" lest I beat the shit out of him :/

He was no threat, dumbass.  My girl could've probably taken him.  

The truly "beta" move would've been to confuse a weakling for a threat and shooed him away.   Oooo, scary gay dude!  Red alert!  :roll:

But thanks for your trolling.

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 02:11:54 PM »
why would you let a stranger sit with you????? thats kind of weird

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 02:12:44 PM »
dont take it too seriously, I cant even remember us having a discussion at all....

I posts stuff here without even thinking most of the time..

Heh, OK bro :). You're cool by me.  

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 02:20:25 PM »
 :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2017, 03:17:57 PM »
Of course they are,in a world where all kinds of crazy shit goes on.you think satanic cults wouldn’t be real?There is stuff out there so fucked up prob make satanic cults look mellow.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2017, 03:24:32 PM »
Of course they are,in a world where all kinds of crazy shit goes on.you think satanic cults wouldn’t be real?There is stuff out there so fucked up prob make satanic cults look mellow.

according to GAYvid dicke

the fella in my above post is evil to the core

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 04:00:45 PM »
dude islam is the biggest satanic cult of all, allah is literally satan, it says so in scripture, lmaooo @ all the muslims who don't knw any better

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2017, 04:02:42 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2017, 04:04:59 PM »
dude islam is the biggest satanic cult of all, allah is literally satan, it says so in scripture, lmaooo @ all the muslims who don't knw any better

THIS^^^^^ I was just about to write that. F*ck, ISIS loves to film tossing gays off roofs. Not like they are hiding anything. At least the North Carolina cult has manners, lol

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2017, 04:07:15 PM »
THIS^^^^^ I was just about to write that. F*ck, ISIS loves to film tossing gays off roofs. Not like they are hiding anything. At least the North Carolina cult has manners, lol

i'm fine with them tossing gays off roofs.  homosexual acts are forbidden by every religion, only christians became cucked enough to allow it ::) 

and the penalty for the acts was always death.

Leviticus 20:13  

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

i mean that the sumerian tablets, oldest writings we have from the oldest civilization on earth, LITERALLY NAME ALLAH AS SATAN.  sumerians were around 6,000 years ago, tablets were made 4,000 years ago.

and then if you consider the phrases in the koran v bible.

koran, in the first line, says "Allah is lord of the world"

the bible says that "satan is lord of the worlds"

koran says "allahs is a great deceiver"

bible says satan is the best deceiver.

oh, there's also the attached... look it up yourself, it's legit

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2017, 04:59:05 PM »
i'm fine with them tossing gays off roofs.  homosexual acts are forbidden by every religion, only christians became cucked enough to allow it ::) 

and the penalty for the acts was always death.

Leviticus 20:13  

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

i mean that the sumerian tablets, oldest writings we have from the oldest civilization on earth, LITERALLY NAME ALLAH AS SATAN.  sumerians were around 6,000 years ago, tablets were made 4,000 years ago.

and then if you consider the phrases in the koran v bible.

koran, in the first line, says "Allah is lord of the world"

the bible says that "satan is lord of the worlds"

koran says "allahs is a great deceiver"

bible says satan is the best deceiver.

oh, there's also the attached... look it up yourself, it's legit

There are 99 different names for Allah

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2017, 08:44:00 PM »
And 100 names for shit.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2017, 09:08:27 PM »

Not judging or anything...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2017, 09:21:16 PM »
Pure fucking evil.

Homosexuality acceptance was the first step, and we've come a long way since then.

Oh well. Stay pure by rejecting it and laugh at all the idiots who embrace it.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2017, 09:24:53 PM »
Pure fucking evil.

Homosexuality acceptance was the first step, and we've come a long way since then.

Oh well. Stay pure by rejecting it and laugh at all the idiots who embrace it.

This. ^

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2017, 10:33:53 PM »
This. ^

Gays are pedophiles and perverts through and through. They'll deny it, but give any of them the truth serum and you'll see. It's not hard connect the dots.

Look at rangerboy. He posts images of grown men who look like twelve year old boys, and hides his deeper sickness by saying "oh don't worry the guy is 27.*

YES BUT HE LOOKS LIKE A PREPUBESCENT CHILD.

Society is sick for accepting and celebrating these perversions. It's disgusting. People are brainwashed. Gay marriage is a disease that must be eradicated, but obviously never will be.

People claim they're born gay. I call bullshit. There's always, ALWAYS conditioning involved. And okay, even if one out of a hundred truly is born a homosexual, strength would be DENYING those urges, not making good on them.

I would stand behind a person who's born gay but resists it 100%.  That is something to be celebrated.

Sticking your dick into another man's ass is not.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2017, 10:36:27 PM »
Oh and when i say gays I'm referring to men.

There's no such thing as a lesbian

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2017, 10:47:04 PM »
Of course Satanic cults exist, and child sacrifice is an historical fact which was reported up until the 1900's.  There were even COURT CASES on it.

I believe the media and establishment shut down this type of "news" since the early 1900's onwards.  Why?  That is another discussion which I have opinions on...