Author Topic: This is what a Mr. Olympia should look like....  (Read 9475 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
This is what a Mr. Olympia should look like....
« on: October 07, 2017, 02:20:52 PM »
Yes Cedric. This should be what a Mr. Olympia looks like. I remember an interview with Rory Leidelmeyer from the late 80's in which Rory stated that the best body on stage should be a balance of size, symmetry and leaness. And leaness being low bodyfat but not the need for dry, onion thin , dehydrated look. But lean,full and healthy. That SHOULD be the standard. Wish it was so. This man right here would be Mr. Olympia.

Andro-Kids

Re: This is Mr. Olympia....
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 02:35:32 PM »
Yes Cedric. This should be what a Mr. Olympia looks like. I remember an interview with Rory Leidelmeyer from the late 80's in which Rory stated that the best body on stage should be a balance of size, symmetry and leaness. And leaness being low bodyfat but not the need for dry, onion thin , dehydrated look. But lean,full and healthy. That SHOULD be the standard. Wish it was so. This man right here would be Mr. Olympia.
Too fat. Not even top 5 material.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 02:57:47 PM »
Too fat. Not even top 5 material.

this and an fugly mofo too boot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:02:59 PM »
Looks 10 weeks out.
X

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 03:05:22 PM »
Ok Cedric whatever you say....

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 03:06:01 PM »
Cedrics chance is more than likely come and gone, conditioning consistently has been his Achilles heal, when ever the photo below was taken...that type of condition @ the O may just push him
Into the top 3.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 03:06:14 PM »

It is a healthier look than being super shredded. Very good genetics

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 03:25:54 PM »
did we come that far since 1970. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Andro-Kids

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 03:28:58 PM »
It is a healthier look than being super shredded. Very good genetics
Genetics?? That's a boatload of drugs you're looking at. And he still can't get it right.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: This should be what a Mr. Olympia should looks like
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 03:40:22 PM »
how can we go from Ronnie to Jay, now phil... and down to Cedric?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 04:19:58 PM »
how can we go from Ronnie to Jay, now phil... and down to Cedric?
Down to Cedric??? You think that Cedric has a worse physique than Phil?

Andro-Kids

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 04:20:38 PM »
Down to Cedric??? You think that Cedric has a worse physique than Phil?
He's fat

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Re: This is what a Mr. Olympia should look like....
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 04:25:03 PM »
If Cedric is "fat"....Then we should be pushing for a fatter look. LOL...fat. This is what bodybuilding has become. OMG!!!!

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 04:28:30 PM »
If Cedric showed up at the O like the pic in this collage....and didnt win....the so called sport is beyond repair. This is a true CLASSIC PHYSIQUE and still a massive bodybuilder with a tapered waist. Show me a guy better than him in these poses. And dont tell me Big Ramy.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 04:50:19 PM »
Genetics?? That's a boatload of drugs you're looking at. And he still can't get it right.

Have you ever been to a pro show? Most bodybuilders are narrow midgets. That's what bodybuilding is. A bunch of drugged up short guys that over compensate for their small stature and their tiny dicks.

He might not have the best conditioning, but at least he isn't short or narrow.

As far as his dick size, ask Nether Animal. He has probably sucked it 1000 times.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 06:41:39 PM »

I'd be thrilled to have a physique as good as Cedric did in that picture. Unfortunately, currently Cedric is not what folks are looking for. These days cartoonish, spaghetti veined,  over-inflated superheros are competing on the Mr. Olympia stage. Shortly after their moment of fame, several of them croak because most humans can't handle insane dosages  of steroids, insulin and anabolic drugs, etc. "Only the good die young", which is why I prefer being bad.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 06:43:17 PM »
Yes Cedric. This should be what a Mr. Olympia looks like. I remember an interview with Rory Leidelmeyer from the late 80's in which Rory stated that the best body on stage should be a balance of size, symmetry, leaness and good looking face. And leaness being low bodyfat but not the need for dry, onion thin , dehydrated look. But lean,full and healthy. That SHOULD be the standard. Wish it was so. This man right here would be Mr. Olympia.

fixed...no homo
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 06:48:33 PM »

Andro-Kids

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2017, 07:09:08 PM »
If Cedric is "fat"....Then we should be pushing for a fatter look. LOL...fat. This is what bodybuilding has become. OMG!!!!
Whatever. The guy came in fat and out of shape. If he gets shredded he will be a beanpole.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2017, 07:11:51 PM »
What an insult to the public's intelligence , that with physiques like this in the line up Phildo is "judged" to be the best? The internet clearly isn't buying it from the comments I see pretty much everywhere Phil is referenced.

Andro-Kids

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 07:16:56 PM »
What an insult to the public's intelligence , that with physiques like this in the line up Phildo is "judged" to be the best? The internet clearly isn't buying it from the comments I see pretty much everywhere Phil is referenced.
"The internet clearly isn't buying it?"...who gives a fuck? The internet isn't signing the check for first place. Heath is the number one bodybuilder on the planet today.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2017, 07:25:25 PM »
But he's NOT the number one bodybuilder on the planet today - that's the thing..............Steve Weinberger's brazen cronyism and corrupt "judging" practices are no longer known only by the competitors - the digital age has exposed Bodybuilding for what it is, a ghey pageant with "winners" that are picked for financial reasons far in advance - like wrestling.

Andro-Kids

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2017, 07:37:15 PM »
But he's NOT the number one bodybuilder on the planet today - that's the thing..............Steve Weinberger's brazen cronyism and corrupt "judging" practices are no longer known only by the competitors - the digital age has exposed Bodybuilding for what it is, a ghey pageant with "winners" that are picked for financial reasons far in advance - like wrestling.
Uuuhhhmmm.....sorry but yes he is. He's Mr Olympia. End of story 

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2017, 08:16:40 PM »
I haven't read everything; but like most of the pictures his
2012 NY Pro shape is without a doubt his best. Thinking about it;
he would have been battling Dexter for 4th like this. He wouldn't
get past Bonac or Ramy...just too much muscle per square inch.
Bodybuilding is broken & I think people are working to fix it.
2012 Cedric in Shape

Andro-Kids

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2017, 08:25:00 PM »
I haven't read everything; but like most of the pictures his
2012 NY Pro shape is without a doubt his best. Thinking about it;
he would have been battling Dexter for 4th like this. He wouldn't
get past Bonac or Ramy...just too much muscle per square inch.
Bodybuilding is broken & I think people are working to fix it.
2012 Cedric in Shape

Bodybuilding is not broken. Heath is Mr O. Ramy is on his heels. They created a whole new contest for men who crave old fashioned aesthetic physiques: Classic Physique. Look into it. And stop direspecting the big boys.