Author Topic: How much water??  (Read 3756 times)

Simple Simon

Re: How much water??
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2017, 03:59:23 AM »
HAHA I bought in to the cold water thing when I dieted for my teenage shows!  Ice cold water all day...worked a treat ::) ::)

and the "wear less clothing to keep cold" the body uses more calories in cold climates.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2017, 04:18:02 AM »
and the "wear less clothing to keep cold" the body uses more calories in cold climates.

STOP please! :D :D :D

Fasted cardio in shorts and a vest @ 05:30 from Feb-May...

Oh dear!

Not to mention eating 8 x 200g turkey breast steaks a day and NOTHING else for 8 weeks...zero carbs/zero fats...

What a nonce!

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2017, 04:20:10 AM »
STOP please! :D :D :D

Fasted cardio in shorts and a vest @ 05:30 from Feb-May...

Oh dear!

Not to mention eating 8 x 200g turkey breast steaks a day and NOTHING else for 8 weeks...zero carbs/zero fats...

What a nonce!

its the only way to get truly ripped..

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2017, 04:23:55 AM »

its the only way to get truly ripped..

Ripped - YES

Flat as a pancake and unable to complete the simplest of daily tasks - ALSO YES

By the time i got on stage i felt like i had been @ camp Belsen for a year....my feet used to hurt from standing on them cause my bf was so low...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2017, 03:25:21 PM »
Me, I dont really keep count, I drink a lot of fresh juices and sodas, a few coffees, not much actual water..

Me too.  I should drink much more water - especially given that Thunder Bay is literally right next door to Lake Superior, which is the largest freshwater lake in the world.  Someone once said that the water here is bad, but that's ridiculous.  It can be drank directly from the tap.  It's fine - excellent even.

I need to start drinking more water.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2017, 05:32:07 PM »
"By the time you notice you're thirsty you are already dehydrated."

By the time I notice I'm hungry am I suffering from malnutrition?  Unless you live in a desert just drink water when you're thirsty or anticipate becoming thirsty from food or exercise.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2017, 10:05:15 PM »
lots of theories on how much water people should drink.
Seems to be since they started selling water in bottles to be fair...

So, how much water?
Do you drink tap water?
Do you add soda and hot drinks to your total?

Me, I dont really keep count, I drink a lot of fresh juices and sodas, a few coffees, not much actual water..

Maybe about 6 pints a day..

When I'm prepping I up the water a bit though.

For about a year and a half from 2006 to mid 2007 I was drinking about 12 gallons of water a day. This was on top of the energy drinks and Gatorade my dad would buy me! To make a long story short I ended up in the hospital for a night (contracted an std from Gal Gadot) and had to be on antibiotics. Anyway a hot Asian nurse comes into my room (I recall she weighed 97lbs), to give me my pain meds which I devoured on the spot! She asked if I wanted a glass of water to wash them down; I just gave her a smile and a chuckle and told her a glass of water won't touch my thirst, best save it for someone who needs it.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2017, 05:24:25 AM »
when I was bulk I drank a lot of more...now when low in body fat tired of drinking bcz u just piss it out all the time...conclusion, drink about one liter water in the gym, thats all, no water rest of the day, tea coffee

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2017, 07:16:17 AM »
Shane ray drunk two big glasses of water with each of his 8 meals.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2017, 02:20:50 PM »
lots of theories on how much water people should drink.
Seems to be since they started selling water in bottles to be fair...

So, how much water?
Do you drink tap water?
Do you add soda and hot drinks to your total?

Maybe about 6 pints a day..

When I'm prepping I up the water a bit though.

I drink mostly black coffee nowadays, maybe 20 ounces of bottled water per day. The rest of the water is from fruit and veggies. That's it. Don't have dehydration issues.