Author Topic: if you can't appreciate this then there is no helping you......  (Read 13527 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: if you can't appreciate this then there is no helping you......
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 09:39:20 AM »
Here is a good face ass-combo

Q

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 09:47:16 AM »

heres a better one

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2017, 09:55:57 AM »
And for the "white pride" cohort..... ;D

;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2017, 09:58:56 AM »
heres a better one

Of course, but the thread is about hebrews right?

So comparing hebreic women.
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2017, 10:24:42 AM »
that is not a good face

Maybe, but who's looking at her face...?!  :P

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 10:26:24 AM »

Is he pre or post-op?   ;)
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 10:28:46 AM »
Is he pre or post-op?   ;)
C'mon Taffy, do i ALWAYS post trainees? :D

http://i.imgur.com/Gy5RxkT.jpg

Q

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 10:48:29 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 10:53:41 AM »
that is not a good face

Its the makeup and angry arched eyebrows. Outside of that, very aesthetically attractive face.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2017, 01:06:02 AM »
Its the makeup and angry arched eyebrows. Outside of that, very aestheticly attractive face.

arched eyebdows or not this woman is attractive. what some might describe as exotic. not a classic beauty. but then again "classic" is a synonym for eurocentric.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2017, 01:33:28 AM »
C'mon Taffy, do i ALWAYS post trainees? :D

LOL sorry Kwon, it's not you its me....  I've learned that in this place a dime piece trainee is always just around the corner.....  (this place has broked my head!  ;D)

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2017, 02:39:57 AM »
LOL sorry Kwon, it's not you its me....  I've learned that in this place a dime piece trainee is always just around the corner.....  (this place has broked my head!  ;D)

Trainee
Q

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2017, 02:44:13 AM »
And of course being an afficionado of all things KFC, Watermelon and Grape Drank.

Listens to RnB , Soul, Blues, Funk and HipHop as well.

Doesn't own her own bike. (stolen)

so this girl who is a fashion model, dancer, choreographer, singer, songwriter, designer and released a fitness workout routine (bb related) steals bikes, eats watermelon, kfc, grape drink?  you shouldnt believe everything you read on getbig...psssssst  let you in on a secret most of the rednecks on getbig who say this shit about black people are also the same types of assholes who say shit like " my best friend is black" when discussing race in real life or adopt a fake urban accent whenever they actuallyhave to interact with a real black person.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2017, 02:48:03 AM »

this is actually a skank with a fake ass thats so big its probably impossible to clean and therefore stinks like hot garbage and quite possibly has or had a penis..... has no business being comparex to the ebony specimen posted in this thread.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2017, 02:58:38 AM »
so this girl who is a fashion model, dancer, choreographer, singer, songwriter, designer and released a fitness workout routine (bb related) steals bikes, eats watermelon, kfc, grape drink?  you shouldnt believe everything you read on getbig...psssssst  let you in on a secret most of the rednecks on getbig who say this shit about black people are also the same types of assholes who say shit like " my best friend is black" when discussing race in real life or adopt a fake urban accent whenever they actuallyhave to interact with a real black person.

We have alot of those here.

White people who adopt a special language when trying to communicate with negroids. A kind of ghetto-speech or urban accent if you will.

Actually, in several areas here, arabs and negroids are the majority, so the few swedes that are left (their parents couldn't afford moving due to the current wave immigrants getting dips on the queue) are forced to use that speech in school, else they would be bullied and harassed by the coloreds.

Thankfully, my best friend is not black, but i have a friend on Getbig that is a hebrew!  ;D

Sorry to say jewnosedoctor, but the one you posted have a good body, but ugly facial features compared to this trainee.
Q

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2017, 03:25:04 AM »
We have alot of those here.

White people who adopt a special language when trying to communicate with negroids. A kind of ghetto-speech or urban accent if you will.

Actually, in several areas here, arabs and negroids are the majority, so the few swedes that are left (their parents couldn't afford moving due to the current wave immigrants getting dips on the queue) are forced to use that speech in school, else they would be bullied and harassed by the coloreds.

Thankfully, my best friend is not black, but i have a friend on Getbig that is a hebrew!  ;D

Sorry to say jewnosedoctor, but the one you posted have a good body, but ugly facial features compared to this trainee.

shes a disgusting pig whose style is a ripoff ( from the fake curly JEW hair right down to the fake grotesquely oversized ass) of the Hebrewz you so joyfully deride. sorry your kind are so subjugated and weak that they are forced to assimilate to the smaller immigrating faction.....

in any event the woman i posted is better looking and more talented and successful than the cheap imitation  sow you posted. are all of your kind attracted to the cheaper imitation pig that you favor? i suppose the natural laws of attracting are contributing to a genetic makeup that makes it so easy for a smaller, udereducated, impoverished group  to take over so easily in your land..... Jew never know.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2017, 03:41:56 AM »
Why would you say she is a ripoff of the Hebrews when she is Hebrew herself?

We are not discussing the degree of talent or success here are we, nosedoctor?
Merely the facial attributes.

Not a good face, regardless of talent or success.
Eyebrows, nose, lips, skull structure are flawed.
Looks like a clown with those eyebrows. Too big lips.

Maybe if she changed her make-up it would look better!

Q

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2017, 04:01:31 AM »
Why would you say she is a ripoff of the Hebrews when she is Hebrew herself?

We are not discussing the degree of talent or success here are we, nosedoctor?
Merely the facial attributes.

Not a good face, regardless of talent or success.
Eyebrows, nose, lips, skull structure are flawed.
Looks like a clown with those eyebrows. Too big lips.

Maybe if she changed her make-up it would look better!

lo

what are we discussing fuckface. I believe I authored this thread. so i already decided the topic. the topic was appreciating her peformance and body, which was what was on display in the video. i had one caveat: if you want to post racist insults keep out of the thread.

whats the first thing jew do? post racist insults and praise an inferior sow. in addition to being easily subjugated by a smaller underprivileged population you also have trouble with reading comprehension.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2017, 04:16:27 AM »
Doc dre, I know you are in love and is smitten by this hebreic lady,
but you sound black, so it doesn't matter if you authored the thread.

We can appreciate her physique, dedication to the hebreic arts, performance and ways of movement for sure, but the reality is, her face is not good.
I for one can agree on that she surely has a welll-trained physique with decent glutes.

Nobody holds it against you for appreciating her facial features though doc.

I'd say give it a shot if you can handle her temper and "You don't know me!"-attitude.

Q

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2017, 04:56:29 AM »
Looks like she has a low IQ
P

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2017, 06:23:09 AM »
Doc dre, I know you are in love and is smitten by this hebreic lady,
but you sound black, so it doesn't matter if you authored the thread.

We can appreciate her physique, dedication to the hebreic arts, performance and ways of movement for sure, but the reality is, her face is not good.
I for one can agree on that she surely has a welll-trained physique with decent glutes.

Nobody holds it against you for appreciating her facial features though doc.

I'd say give it a shot if you can handle her temper and "You don't know me!"-attitude.

Kwon, whats with you man? you are missing the point... i have to assume -like the title of the thread -says there is no helping you. i ask if you have a bunch of racist shit to spew just stay out of the thread. and yet here you post.....

I can see why racism might be appealing to you. you really have a hard time thinking for your self, right? i mean just repeating all the ignorant shit about american blacks that you've read on getbig over the years... and the way you post "WE can appreciate " and "nobody holds it against you" who are you speaking for? Do you have a hard time thinking for yourself. is it easier to speakfor an imaginary group of like minxed people ? much like you paint all blacks as having the same taste for kfc and theft.its just easier cor you to categorize people...it makes you feel better to tell yourself that I am black?.  try thinking for yourself.... maybe acknowledge that not all black people steal bikes and eat kfc and purple drank.  if I were racist i would have to assume you are as weak minded as your weak willed countrymen who live in fear of a smaller ppulation and assimelate to their ways..... well maybe so
after all  racism is a crutch for a weak mind.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2017, 06:37:33 AM »
Looks like she has a low IQ

And a short temper.
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2017, 07:04:33 AM »

im computer illiterate so someone help post this video.

i dont care for the music...its ok i guess but the girl..... goddamn....i saw this today and my moved....significantly.. ..let me know it still works.

if any of the racist assholes on this site still cant appreciate this then just dont post in the thread. stay the fuck out.....
You still listen to Kanye West? Hahahahahaha what a loser. He is the limp Bizkit of rap.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2017, 07:07:54 AM »
Kwon, whats with you man? you are missing the point... i have to assume -like the title of the thread -says there is no helping you. i ask if you have a bunch of racist shit to spew just stay out of the thread. and yet here you post.....

I can see why racism might be appealing to you. you really have a hard time thinking for your self, right? i mean just repeating all the ignorant shit about american blacks that you've read on getbig over the years... and the way you post "WE can appreciate " and "nobody holds it against you" who are you speaking for? Do you have a hard time thinking for yourself. is it easier to speakfor an imaginary group of like minxed people ? much like you paint all blacks as having the same taste for kfc and theft.its just easier cor you to categorize people...it makes you feel better to tell yourself that I am black?.  try thinking for yourself.... maybe acknowledge that not all black people steal bikes and eat kfc and purple drank.  if I were racist i would have to assume you are as weak minded as your weak willed countrymen who live in fear of a smaller ppulation and assimelate to their ways..... well maybe so
after all  racism is a crutch for a weak mind.
We're just messin' with you Doc. Busting your balls so to speak.
It's all in jest.

We have nothing against her.
She is surely a competent dancer, we merely stated that her facial features isn't all that.

The trainee i posted for example have much better facial lines and skull structure.

We don't know her. We have no idea about her meal-plan.
I'm sure she has never stolen a bike before nor does she engorge in chicken and purple drank.

If you are a white man bedazzled by this Hebreic temptress and dancer in the dark, so be it.

Pursue your dream.

Life will go on.

Racism is a crime. And crime is for Neeguls.
Q

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2017, 07:12:18 AM »
And a short temper.

unfortunately for both of you she doesnt have a cock.