Author Topic: Violent thug shoots dead Texas Tech police officer  (Read 6850 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Violent thug shoots dead Texas Tech police officer
« on: October 10, 2017, 10:07:41 AM »
Guess the race.

Its the race that kills police officers the most

Simple Simon

Re: Violent thug shoots dead Texas Tech police officer
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 10:08:54 AM »
Guess the race.

its because police officers dont see it coming....
Other races dont get the chance...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 10:17:02 AM »
Cops say they initially took him into custody after they found "drugs and drug paraphernalia" in his dorm room during a student welfare check. Once inside the police station, Daniels pulled a gun and fired at an officer, killing him. He fled on foot, causing a campus-wide lockdown, and was caught later near the university stadium.

How did he get a gun in the police station?  ??? ???
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 10:24:13 AM »
Guess the race.

Must be black then. Oh, wait.  I see that you worded it in such a way just to troll getbiggers. Well done. Demographics must not exist on your flat Earth my dindu friend.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 10:27:03 AM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 10:40:00 AM »
Bluelivesmatter

Wheres getbig outrage?  ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 10:45:43 AM »
Cops say they initially took him into custody after they found "drugs and drug paraphernalia" in his dorm room during a student welfare check. Once inside the police station, Daniels pulled a gun and fired at an officer, killing him. He fled on foot, causing a campus-wide lockdown, and was caught later near the university stadium.

How did he get a gun in the police station?  ??? ???

WTF is that?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 10:46:54 AM »

WTF is that?

Maybe they forgot to search him prior to bringing him in to the station.  ??? ???
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 10:47:21 AM »
No one is denying the existence of white pieces of shit. We’re talking about percentages and demographics. Obviously this is beyond your mentality.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 10:48:06 AM »
Maybe they forgot to search him prior to bringing him in to the station.  ??? ???

it happens
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=809_1353029315

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 10:48:54 AM »
No one is denying the existence of white pieces of shit. We’re talking about percentages and demographics. Obviously this is beyond your mentality.

Seriously,guy brings up one white that shoots a cop.I bet at least 50 blacks have fired at cops today alone.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 10:51:21 AM »
Maybe they forgot to search him prior to bringing him in to the station.  ??? ???

I meant the student welfare check?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2017, 10:55:02 AM »

Oh, then you should have been more specific in what area of the bold you were addressing.

Anyway:

"The UWYO Cares Team is a University of Wyoming multi-disciplinary team responsible for assessing, responding to and evaluating the safety and welfare of individuals who present concerns of any nature."

I guess if they believe a student is a danger to himself or others, they can perform a "welfare check" to address any concerns.
X

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2017, 10:57:55 AM »

its not even percentages to a degree you have to factor in enviroment and social issues. i lived in Detroit a long time it is a dreary run down city just the picture of urban decay. without the violence the enviroment was excruciatingly depressing the violence lendex to a significant depreciation of value for human life. and in order to survive you had to be willing to be equally violent or live in total fear. Detroit is 90% black, or at leSt it was when i lived there. A pink bitch like Darren Avey would get annihilated day 1.

what little j doesent realize is that Yes, this kid is a piece of shit. pieces of shit exist in abundance in the white race. what you wont find is the white community comming to his aid, rallying around him pointing fingers at the police and rioting for his cause. and the president most definitely will  ot say "if I had a son..." no the white community generally ostracisez its pieces of shit while da black community champions their assholes, rationalizes their actions and immortalizes them in song and dance. and that is the fucking problem.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2017, 11:01:24 AM »

First a white guy shoots up a country concert and now a country star shoots up a police station. White on white violence needs to stop now

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 11:07:26 AM »
Oh, then you should have been more specific in what area of the bold you were addressing.

Anyway:

"The UWYO Cares Team is a University of Wyoming multi-disciplinary team responsible for assessing, responding to and evaluating the safety and welfare of individuals who present concerns of any nature."

I guess if they believe a student is a danger to himself or others, they can perform a "welfare check" to address any concerns.

Yes I should have I'm sorry. Yeah I know, welfare checks can be done to anyone as long as someone thinks you are in danger.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 11:13:27 AM »
its not even percentages to a degree you have to factor in enviroment and social issues. i lived in Detroit a long time it is a dreary run down city just the picture of urban decay. without the violence the enviroment was excruciatingly depressing the violence lendex to a significant depreciation of value for human life. and in order to survive you had to be willing to be equally violent or live in total fear. Detroit is 90% black, or at leSt it was when i lived there. A pink bitch like Darren Avey would get annihilated day 1.

what little j doesent realize is that Yes, this kid is a piece of shit. pieces of shit exist in abundance in the white race. what you wont find is the white community comming to his aid, rallying around him pointing fingers at the police and rioting for his cause. and the president most definitely will  ot say "if I had a son..." no the white community generally ostracisez its pieces of shit while da black community champions their assholes, rationalizes their actions and immortalizes them in song and dance. and that is the fucking problem.

Solid post. That said, there’s nothing particularly unique about Detroit. In fact, every city that has gone from being predominately white to black has deteriorated into a crime ridden shit hole. There are no exceptions.

Tough to blame that on the cops.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 11:16:17 AM »
Yes I should have I'm sorry. Yeah I know, welfare checks can be done to anyone as long as someone thinks you are in danger.

I am assuming the university would have to have good reason to do a welfare check on a student. Clearly, they were correct in doing a welfare check on this student.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 11:17:47 AM »
Brad Paisley is a bad ass guitarist though.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 11:17:53 AM »
Solid post. That said, there’s nothing particularly unique about Detroit. In fact, every city that has gone from being predominately white to black has deteriorated into a crime ridden shit hole. There are no exceptions.

Tough to blame that on the cops.

agreed. just acknowledging historical and societal factors and giving some benecit of doubt to black communities. whatever the cause of the current situation in black cities you have to admit that being born in that enviroment today does not give you a sporting chance at success.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2017, 11:23:32 AM »
I am assuming the university would have to have good reason to do a welfare check on a student. Clearly, they were correct in doing a welfare check on this student.

Why?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2017, 11:24:04 AM »
Hopefully the person in the WH will tweet about this

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2017, 11:26:05 AM »

ask your mom

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2017, 11:26:12 AM »
Why?

Why were they correct in doing a student welfare check?
X