Author Topic: Getbigger - What breaks you to stop being an ass?  (Read 4073 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Getbigger - What breaks you to stop being an ass?
« on: October 12, 2017, 12:55:00 AM »
we all like busting balls and try not to take shit seriously but what breaks you??

the other day I was on a bus in Toronto and here is what broke me..

I preface this with the fact that I hate babies and little kids, however the other day on the bus I notice this little girl maybe 2-3 in a carriage and r the greatest thing in her life is saying HI and waving at everyone "noticed ... she has down syndrome, broke me. what breaks you to stop being a asshole here?
"

Yanin

• Getbig III
Re: ok getbigger what breaks you
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 01:02:52 AM »
I thought you were about to say children with mental illness makes you sick or something, you mean breaks you emotionally and not angry lol

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:25:14 AM »
The strategic plan I just wrote will cause 65 people, acquaintances and friends among them, to lose their job in Q1.

Gave me a half chub, thinking about my 2018 bonus.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 02:14:47 AM »
we all like busting balls and try not to take shit seriously but what breaks you??

the other day I was on a bus in Toronto and herr is what broke me..

I preface this with the fact that I hate babies and little kids, however the other day on the bus I noticwe this little girl maybe 2-3 in a carriage and r the greatest thing in her life is saying HI and waving at everyone "noticed ... she has down syndrome, broke me.what breaks you to stop being a asshole here?

I was broken 8 years ago, and again earlier this year i was broken yet again.

It never fails, separation from a long relationship with either a death in the family or a death to a close one shortly after / or at the same time, in that combo.

And my back injury last year didn't help either! One crappy thing rarely comes alone!
Q

Rimstinger

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 04:02:02 AM »
I was broken 8 years ago, and again earlier this year i was broken yet again.

It never fails, separation from a long relationship with either a death in the family or a death to a close one shortly after / or at the same time, in that combo.

And my back injury last year didn't help either! One crappy thing rarely comes alone!

Sorry to hear that Kwon.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 04:18:07 AM »
I watched something the other day that definitely affected me and made me think. It was a video someone put up on Facebook of Israeli celebrities (I had never heard of any of them) watching a video of animals being slaughtered for their meat. The celebs could barely watch it, most of them asked for it to be shut off and one guy who looked like a cliche tough guy with his shaved head and tattoos, well, he was actually crying and really disturbed by what he was seeing. You could not see what they were seeing only hear their commentary and for some reason this video really made me think. I am still thinking about it now and wondering if I can really justify eating meat any longer. I mean, there are so many alternatives in today's world do I really want to be part of the suffering of animals?

I wouldn't say this broke me but anything to do with animals being harmed really does affect me on a deep level.....that and kids being harmed. I think I could actually kill someone I caught harming a defenceless child...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 04:20:25 AM »

I preface this with the fact that I hate babies and little kids, however the other day on the bus I noticwe this little girl maybe 2-3 in a carriage and r the greatest thing in her life is saying HI and waving at everyone "noticed ... she has down syndrome, broke me.what breaks you to stop being a asshole here?

a

Rimstinger

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 05:01:55 AM »
This video made my day:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 05:09:48 AM »
I watched something the other day that definitely affected me and made me think. It was a video someone put up on Facebook of Israeli celebrities (I had never heard of any of them) watching a video of animals being slaughtered for their meat. The celebs could barely watch it, most of them asked for it to be shut off and one guy who looked like a cliche tough guy with his shaved head and tattoos, well, he was actually crying and really disturbed by what he was seeing. You could not see what they were seeing only hear their commentary and for some reason this video really made me think. I am still thinking about it now and wondering if I can really justify eating meat any longer. I mean, there are so many alternatives in today's world do I really want to be part of the suffering of animals?

I wouldn't say this broke me but anything to do with animals being harmed really does affect me on a deep level.....that and kids being harmed. I think I could actually kill someone I caught harming a defenceless child...

We are all party to the suffering of animals & other Humans
its the way of life always has been & likely always will be.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 05:24:21 AM »
Animal cruelty/ abuse .

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 05:36:50 AM »
Anyone who harms a child makes me want to take them to an abandoned building with a blow torch a drill and a pair of pliers...
sad or emotional any child going through cancer or any other health issue just isn't right....to start life that way  :'(
p

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 02:54:21 PM »
This video made my day:

Where is a POS like Groink to mock the kid I ask? Oh yes getting his just Karma.
K

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 02:59:04 PM »
This video made my day:

That's OK right there.
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 04:38:19 PM »
This video made my day:

Great - seeing that Restores a bit of Faith in humanity

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 04:39:46 PM »
Anyone who harms a child makes me want to take them to an abandoned building with a blow torch a drill and a pair of pliers...
sad or emotional any child going through cancer or any other health issue just isn't right....to start life that way  :'(

This

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 04:50:57 PM »
The strategic plan I just wrote will cause 65 people, acquaintances and friends among them, to lose their job in Q1.

Gave me a half chub, thinking about my 2018 bonus.

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 05:11:25 PM »

Lots of things. I'm only an asshole on here.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 06:09:17 PM »
This video made my day:

WOW!
That was beautiful

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 07:43:59 PM »
when I see parents pushing kids in a wheelchair and the kid has a severe handicap.  Breaks my heart and I applaud the parents for doing what they do.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 07:52:12 PM »
How evil some people are. I.e Kids suffering.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 08:25:02 PM »
My 88 year old Dad, who has been in the military since 46 to 69, an occupation, 2 wars.. trying his best to do whatever it took to get back on his feet time and time again with congestive heart failure.. never saying no to any work, any rehab, anything to keep him going.. only to succumb to his health problems two weeks ago. At no time did he complain about the constant poking with needles, maintaining his sense of humor.. never giving up until a week before his death at our home when I asked him, "are you ready to get better and he said "no I'm ready to go" for the first time in his life. This man was my idol, my hero and seeing him this way devastated me. 

Sorry, broskie!
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 08:26:36 PM »
My 88 year old Dad, who has been in the military since 46 to 69, an occupation, 2 wars.. trying his best to do whatever it took to get back on his feet time and time again with congestive heart failure.. never saying no to any work, any rehab, anything to keep him going.. only to succumb to his health problems two weeks ago. At no time did he complain about the constant poking with needles, maintaining his sense of humor.. never giving up until a week before his death at our home when I asked him, "are you ready to get better and he said "no I'm ready to go" for the first time in his life. This man was my idol, my hero and seeing him this way devastated me. 

I'm on clomid right now, and this story almost broke me.  Condolences on your loss.  It will get better in time, but will never be the same.