Author Topic: MAGA!! - Unemployment claims fall to lowest level in 43 years  (Read 9689 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: MAGA!! - Unemployment claims fall to lowest level in 43 years
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2017, 05:52:20 AM »
when I want tire flipping advise I'll let you know

If I ever want training advise or discussion I'll find a real coach...not a phony coach

Tire Flipping and the Prowler are two great training tools.  That and a weight vest too. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2017, 01:04:17 PM »
In reading this thread it's remarkable what an arrogant, dishonest social misfit straw man (aka the Village Idiot) is.  Claiming he only attacks Coach's profession, his physical features, and his son in response to Coach's attacks on him?  An outright lie.  And most people know where to draw the line on personal insults.  This fool does not.  Complete lack of self awareness.  As another poster said, the most miserable person I've encountered on the internet.   

I suspect he doesn't interact with people in real life on a regular basis.  No way someone could talk like this to people in real life and not get punched in the face.

In any event, every village needs an idiot.  And we have ours.  :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2017, 02:18:05 PM »
In reading this thread it's remarkable what an arrogant, dishonest social misfit straw man (aka the Village Idiot) is.  Claiming he only attacks Coach's profession, his physical features, and his son in response to Coach's attacks on him?  An outright lie.  And most people know where to draw the line on personal insults.  This fool does not.  Complete lack of self awareness.  As another poster said, the most miserable person I've encountered on the internet.   

I suspect he doesn't interact with people in real life on a regular basis.  No way someone could talk like this to people in real life and not get punched in the face.

In any event, every village needs an idiot.  And we have ours.  :)

feel free to post some examples to support your claims