Author Topic: MAGA!! - Unemployment claims fall to lowest level in 43 years  (Read 9685 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
MAGA!! - Unemployment claims fall to lowest level in 43 years
« on: October 12, 2017, 03:37:58 PM »
Dominates a highly competitive New York Manhattan real estate market. Makes 10s of millions of dollars in the entertainment business. Takes down 16 Republican competitors to win the nomination. Takes down Hillary Clinton. Wins bigly on the NFL.

Is in the process of culling and forming the GOP into his own image. Is in the process of destroying the mainstream press as we know it.

Systematically destroying Obama's legacy. Greatest stock market rally in 85 years. DOW Up 4,300 Since Election – Nearly 24%

And we are less than a year in. Anyone who bets against Trump is a damn fool.

The total number of laid-off workers receiving unemployment benefits fell to 1.89 million at the end of September, the Department of Labor reported Thursday, the lowest such mark in nearly 44 years.

And new claims for unemployment benefits dropped 15,000 to 243,000 in the first full week of October, according to the agency, as the job market bounces back from hurricane damage even faster than forecasters expected.

Low new jobless claims are a good sign. They indicate that layoffs are rare, and accordingly that job creation is strong.

Related: Steven Mnuchin: Trump hopes to pick Fed chairman in the next month

Unemployment benefits are available for up to 26 weeks in most states. Fewer people are now receiving benefits of all duration than at any time since December of 1973, when the total workforce was much smaller. That is a reflection of the strength of the jobs market, and the availability of new positions for laid-off workers.

Prior to the landfall of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, claims had been running at ultra-low rates. With Texas and Florida now recovering, new claims again appear to be sinking to levels that indicate robust job creation. First-time claims in the states most affected by the storms are still high, but have fallen in recent weeks.

Related: Fed's low inflation mystery could be explained by one simple piece of tech

"The data suggest that payrolls will bounce back quickly after last month's hurricane-related weakness and that the underlying trend in employment growth remains strong -- more than strong enough to keep the unemployment rate declining," noted Jim O'Sullivan, chief U.S. economist for High-Frequency Economics.

Economists calculate that new claims below the 300,000 mark indicate that unemployment will remain stable or fall.

Good claims numbers, which are released weekly, are one of the factors that will reassure officials in the Trump administration and at the Federal Reserve that the jobs recovery is intact, even though the hurricanes generated net job losses in September.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: MAGA!! - Unemployment claims fall to lowest level in 43 years
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 03:49:26 PM »
I have to admit that even though I don't like the fact he acts like a kid throwing a temper tantrum with Twitter, I love how he is kicking the MSM's butt.  They need it.  He is right about the MSM being dishonest. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 04:01:37 PM »
I have to admit that even though I don't like the fact he acts like a kid throwing a temper tantrum with Twitter, I love how he is kicking the MSM's butt.  They need it.  He is right about the MSM being dishonest. 

I love Trump's demeanor. Scowling. Brooding. Fearless against a hostile, duplicitous press. America First attitude.

Self-confidence through the roof. He knows he is more cunning and more accomplished than the entire room of hacks combined.

Now compare that to the effeminate, beta male body language and attitude of the Canada Last sellout just 3 feet to the right of him.

Yeah I'll take Trump.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 04:09:36 PM »
Notice Trudeau's facial expression right at :30.

Trudeau would never come out and admit it because he is a beta male with zero balls but it's clearly obvious that he acknowledges it.

Read the comments.

Everybody knows the mainstream media is a bunch of snakes. Even non-Trump fans.

Trump will use the this battle and the NFL issue as leverage for his own political interests. Plaster it all over social media in the coming months.

Just exactly like he did against Jeb, Little Marco, Lyin Ted, Hillary etc etc.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 04:11:38 PM »
I love Trump's demeanor. Scowling. Brooding. Fearless against a hostile, duplicitous press. America First attitude.

Self-confidence through the roof. He knows he is more cunning and more accomplished than the entire room of hacks combined.

Now compare that to the effeminate, beta male body language and attitude of the Canada Last sellout just 3 feet to the right of him.

Yeah I'll take Trump.

I don't care for his demeanor, but I do like his America First attitude.  Big difference from the last 8 years of kissing the world's butt.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 04:18:48 PM »
LOL - the stuff that Trumptards get excited about cracks me up

So impressed that Trump managed not to fuck up Obama's success in UE and stock market

Just for some perspective

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 04:27:54 PM »
Young Brother exactly on point.

The anti-Trump hate is completely unsustainable long term. He has weathered all the hardest blows, sustained and is counter punching even stronger.

Better commentary and insightfulness than the moronic drivel we have to consume from our useful idiots er leftists on this forum

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 04:36:16 PM »
LOL - the stuff that Trumptards get excited about cracks me up

So impressed that Trump managed not to fuck up Obama's success in UE and stock market

Just for some perspective

The fact that you can put "Obama" and "success" in the same sentence is just incredible.

He had a pc zombie coalition of ultra-corrupt press members caping for him 24/7 and he STILL managed to run his own political party into a ditch and ruin it for a generation!

In fact, I still have my doubts whether the Democrat Party will EVER recover from the disaster of the Obama administration.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 04:40:31 PM »
The fact that you can put "Obama" and "success" in the same sentence is just incredible.

He had a pc zombie coalition of ultra-corrupt press members caping for him 24/7 and he STILL managed to run his own political party into a ditch and ruin it for a generation!

In fact, I still have my doubts whether the Democrat Party will EVER recover from the disaster of the Obama administration.

just going by the things you are getting so excited about

feel free to Trumptard on and pretend the last 8 years of massive increase in the stock market and the drop in UE rate  didn't really happen

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 04:48:13 PM »

feel free to Trumptard on and pretend the last 8 years of massive increase in the stock market and the drop in UE rate  didn't really happen

I was excited about Trump a year out because I knew he would win. And he did.

I am excited now because he is still displaying the same political savvy as early 2016 and will actually PICK UP Senate seats in his first mid-term...something neither Clinton nor Obama(your heroes) ever did.

He is molding the press and the electorate like a piece of clay in his hand.

Scott Adams Talks About The Anti-Trump Capitulation Phase We Just Entered

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 04:50:16 PM »
I was excited about Trump a year out because I knew he would win. And he did.

I am excited now because he is still displaying the same political savvy as early 2016 and will actually PICK UP Senate seats in his first mid-term...something neither Clinton nor Obama(your heroes) ever did.

He is molding the press and the electorate like a piece of clay in his hand.

Scott Adams Talks About The Anti-Trump Capitulation Phase We Just Entered

LOL @ you being excited

If you're excited now then you're going to be ecstatic when Trump raises your taxes or does some other stupid shit that actually effects you

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 05:00:20 PM »
Oh And just to Remind & Rub Some Salt into Certain Peoples Wounds

TRUMP Won -- Against the odds & Against a Corrupt Media.

Best of All killary Lost - Thank Fcuk For That.

Carry on Crying & Soothing Your Arses.

There's a Quiet Room & A Counselor For You Somewhere..... :'(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 05:01:42 PM »

Labor participation at that point for the last 8 years took a complete shit.....lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 05:03:58 PM »
LOL @ you being excited

If you're excited now then you're going to be ecstatic when Trump raises your taxes or does some other stupid shit that actually effects you

You are in that anti-capitulation phase that Adams speaks about.

He ISN'T Hitler.

He IS competent.

The economy IS doing fantastic.

The nation IS behind him on the NFL issue.

His mic skills and stage presence and political skills are all EONS superior to any old 80 year old crusty politician fossil the Dems can dig up.

And it scares the hell out of you people.

The Democrats will probably over think this whole situation and run some flame throwing ultra left er communist nutcase against him and lose 40 states in 2020.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 05:21:56 PM »
Look at the thumbs up/thumbs down ratio and read the comments on Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicki's latest video.

The people are fed up with a tyrannical and overly corrupt media!

If I was advising Trump I would hit this particular issue head on and drain it for every drop of political advantage available.

Tap into the public anger and use it to his own gain.

The Left's wobbly Jenga Tower motley crew coalition is breaking down before our very eyes. Completely unsustainable.

Demonizing the mainstream corrupt press is where the true political gold lies.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 06:37:27 PM »
Labor participation at that point for the last 8 years took a complete shit.....lol

except that Obama has MANY months that were MUCH better than the single month for Trump that you're so excited about

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 06:47:23 PM »

He ISN'T Hitler.

He IS competent.

His mic skills and stage presence and political skills are all EONS superior to any old 80 year old crusty politician fossil the Dems can dig up.

The Democrats will probably over think this whole situation and run some flame throwing ultra left er communist nutcase against him and lose 40 states in 2020.

Trumptards must have a different definition for competent than the rest of the planet

Trump has ZERO accomplishments and a long list of failures and disasters

Senior senators in his own party are publicly claiming he's unfit for office (this has NEVER happened before)

The increase in the stock market is a continuation of an 6 year trend so totally hilarious that you'd think Trump gets any credit when he's done nothing so far that is positive for the market or the economy.

Picking a fight with the NFL just makes him look like even more of a jack ass which is apparently a feature that Trumptards admire

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 06:12:40 AM »

He ISN'T Hitler.

He IS competent.

He got elected and while he's no Hitler , he sure isn't a statesman like Reagan .
http://www.businessinsider.com/jobs-report-september-2017-10

The economy is pretty good overall, but it will have some ups/downs*
* hurricanes, fires and other natural disasters that have a real effect on "LIFE".
Dealing with the shit stuff is what separates the ok from the great.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 10:41:00 AM »
I FUCKING WANT WAGES TO INCREASE!!!!
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 11:09:57 AM »
I FUCKING WANT WAGES TO INCREASE!!!!

Repubs and Trump aren't going to help you with that so you should help yourself by getting a better job

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 02:52:11 PM »
OBAMA SENDS BRUTAL MIC DROP MOMENT TO TRUMP - "AT LEAST I WILL BE PRESIDENT!!!"

Just like everything else in his whole political career. Empty. Fake. Weak. Zero reality behind it.

A lame joke by an empty suit, token "president" who drove the entire Democrat political party into a ditch and ruined it for a generation.

Now this orange skinned, raccoon haired Drumpf buffoon who you people hate so much is systematically destroying your pathetic token hero's legacy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 03:02:23 PM »
OBAMA SENDS BRUTAL MIC DROP MOMENT TO TRUMP - "AT LEAST I WILL BE PRESIDENT!!!"

Just like everything else in his whole political career. Empty. Fake. Weak. Zero reality behind it.

A lame joke by an empty suit, token "president" who drove the entire Democrat political party into a ditch and ruined it for a generation.

Now this orange skinned, raccoon haired Drumpf buffoon who you people hate so much is systematically destroying your pathetic token hero's legacy.

Obama was the personification of an empty suit. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2017, 03:47:36 PM »
Repubs and Trump aren't going to help you with that so you should help yourself by getting a better job

My job is fine thanks! It's putting my wife through med school. Plus it is allowing me to pursue my Master's degree for free. Not too shabby for someone in their late 20s.

But God knows I don't get paid nearly enough, however working for the State has some perks.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 03:49:49 PM »
My job is fine thanks! It's putting my wife through med school. Plus it is allowing me to pursue my Master's degree for free. Not too shabby for someone in their late 20s.

But God knows I don't get paid nearly enough, however working for the State has some perks.

Another Trumptard sucking off the government teet

what a surprise

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 03:54:44 PM »
Another Trumptard sucking off the government teet

what a surprise

Try making some sense next time grandpa
a