Author Topic: god wants the world to be ruled by evil because  (Read 61505 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: god wants the world to be ruled by evil because
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 04:26:21 AM »
fuck's sake you guys are retards, THIS WORLD IS OWNED BY SATAN, it might even be *the* hell spoken of in scripture.

which means if you die and  go to hell you're reborn here.  and it cycles over and over again until you're lucky enough to get out

world is ruled by rich power crazed humans who will eventually destroy it. That's how stupid we are as an animal

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 04:28:13 AM »
The Falconite God is testing us. (All the suffering in the world)

When the time comes, only those that prevail that are dedicated enough will reach enlightenment.

I struggle to comprehend faith. My brain is wired to assess and absorb data not just take conclusions out of thin air and run with them.
S

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2017, 04:30:12 AM »
I struggle to comprehend faith. My brain is wired to assess and absorb data not just take conclusions out of thin air and run with them.

Everything is magic until Science can/finds a way to explain it.
Q

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2017, 04:32:52 AM »

Exactly - which is why we now know there are no gods

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2017, 04:50:26 AM »
The Golden Bough. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 04:56:15 AM »
Exactly - which is why we now know there are no gods

No, Science haven't found a way to explain Falcon yet.

Maybe in 30 years or so.
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 05:53:42 AM »
Go take a walk in a children's hospital and see the pain and suffering your God is inflicting on poor young souls, from cancer to organ failure and death.

Only explanation is that your God is neither omnipotent nor omnipresent.
more credence to my point.. god needs the world evil in order to bring out only the most awesome followers...its more natty to god this way thus sweeter the victory

A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 06:00:56 AM »
Seeing children in pain is God's ultimate test.
Q

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 06:04:30 AM »
more credence to my point.. god needs the world evil in order to bring out only the most awesome followers...its more natty to god this way thus sweeter the victory

Why would you follow and worship a deity who punishes your innocent child and put them through unimaginable suffering?

Why would you follow and worship a deity that will sit and watch a Chinese boil a dog and skin it alive? is this amount of suffering necessary for someone supposedly kind and powerful?

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 06:05:11 AM »
Seeing children in pain is God's ultimate test.

He is one sick mother fucker if you ask me.

Not worth my time, to worship and follow.
S

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2017, 06:39:52 AM »
He is one sick mother fucker if you ask me.

Not worth my time, to worship and follow.

Yeah, you're right, i'm switching religion to pastafarianism instead.
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2017, 06:47:59 AM »
Why would you follow and worship a deity who punishes your innocent child and put them through unimaginable suffering?

Why would you follow and worship a deity that will sit and watch a Chinese boil a dog and skin it alive? is this amount of suffering necessary for someone supposedly kind and powerful?

you have the choice to dismiss or to follow thats it bro, unless i have missed some ting

analogy of chinese boiling a dog? huh people would never cook animals bro  ::)

the option to follow is more promising , however there will be more longing for greener pastures, its seemingly more time involved too.more mork , a steroid cheater couldnt hack it he would be too impatient

im willing to go through the trenches, im not going to be a saint , i will fuck whores , but i wont kill an animal u get my point ect ...it feels more right to try to praise and follow than to be a whiney pussy and say god isnt real because the world is evil
A

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2017, 06:59:28 AM »
No one can help or save brains that spew this crap.
Don't be closed minded we didn't evolve from monkeys some believe we were planted here by aliens you cannot truly think we are alone in this vast universe or that there isn't something greater than ourselves that has pushed man kind along...
ive never looked down on anyone who doesn't believe its rude to do so for me a person with no faith is just someone who hasn't had a reason to believe everyone has a right to there own opinion.

Im a Christian and I go to a Lutheran church im a worship leader as well and I have my own beliefs its ok to wonder and questioned our place in this world its natural to be curious.

As far as who rules the earth[ WE DO]  man and women are by nature good and evil if you will but its up to us to make the choice  of which path we follow. if you are saved or just a church goer we are all sinners no one is without sin but its knowing your mistakes and trying to better yourself.....
p

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2017, 07:13:02 AM »
vince has a suprisingly nasty attitude at his age thus genuinly entertaining when he speaks
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2017, 07:17:50 AM »
vince has a suprisingly nasty attitude at his age thus genuinly entertaining when he speaks
He has to be since he has a face made for radio.
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2017, 07:21:58 AM »
Go take a walk in a children's hospital and see the pain and suffering your God is inflicting on poor young souls, from cancer to organ failure and death.

Only explanation is that your God is neither omnipotent nor omnipresent.

If god exists, he/it is certainly malevolent because he/it likes to torture his human creations.

Young, innocent children getting cancer is a great example.  No Jesus freak has ever been able to explain this to me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2017, 07:34:29 AM »
If god exists, he/it is certainly malevolent because and likes to torture his human creations.

Young, innocent children getting cancer is a great example.  No Jesus freak has ever been able to explain this to me.
child cancer is still a test, its ugly , but a test nonetheless...why god whyyy? wel because a in a perfect world no one needs god aanymore

god gets lonley bored without us???yes obviously wouldnt /shouldnt have made us if he was perfect

so god isnt perfect? correct

but god is superior right? absolutley

im not saying god hasnt made a non evil perfect world before.... im exxplaining the reasoning behind our evil world
A

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2017, 07:38:06 AM »
If god exists, he/it is certainly malevolent because and likes to torture his human creations.

Young, innocent children getting cancer is a great example.  No Jesus freak has ever been able to explain this to me.
I can tell you ive struggled with that for years my wife had cancer she was lucky and beat it also a little girl who she was a nanny for years ago passed away at 4 years old....and it almost broke me mentally we were very close with them and we shared the same birthday..
anyway its like saying if a man is drunk and gets in his car and kills a family and there 3 kids in accident why couldn't god just give the drunk guy a heart attack before he got into his car. why cant god strike down every evil person before they can do any harm to anyone. because sickness is part of our dna its always been there but god has a place for those who don't make it that is a promise and the only promise he has.. children are the only humans who are innocent...

again I still struggle with it
p

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2017, 07:47:00 AM »
you have the choice to dismiss or to follow thats it bro, unless i have missed some ting

analogy of chinese boiling a dog? huh people would never cook animals bro  ::)

the option to follow is more promising , however there will be more longing for greener pastures, its seemingly more time involved too.more mork , a steroid cheater couldnt hack it he would be too impatient

im willing to go through the trenches, im not going to be a saint , i will fuck whores , but i wont kill an animal u get my point ect ...it feels more right to try to praise and follow than to be a whiney pussy and say god isnt real because the world is evil

I used to think that way, but religion and religious beliefs are holding us back, a prime example of this is Islam and Muslims.
S

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2017, 07:48:02 AM »
I can tell you ive struggled with that for years my wife had cancer she was lucky and beat it also a little girl who she was a nanny for years ago passed away at 4 years old....and it almost broke me mentally we were very close with them and we shared the same birthday..
anyway its like saying if a man is drunk and gets in his car and kills a family and there 3 kids in accident why couldn't god just give the drunk guy a heart attack before he got into his car. why cant god strike down every evil person before they can do any harm to anyone. because sickness is part of our dna its always been there but god has a place for those who don't make it that is a promise and the only promise he has.. children are the only humans who are innocent...

god needs the evil to produce only the best most awesome followers
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 07:48:59 AM »

Glad your wife beat it... most die from the treatment.

There is a simple answer to all this...  

There is no god.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2017, 07:56:42 AM »
I used to think that way, but religion and religious beliefs are holding us back, a prime example of this is Islam and Muslims.
this is your opinion i agree and disagree with facets of this sentiment also , there are strong arguments on both sides though

u must pick a side, if u can argue non beleif is the beneficial option then youre gonna be just fine n dandy in your head  ;D
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 08:08:51 AM »
If god exists, he/it is certainly malevolent because he/it likes to torture his human creations.

Maybe there were two Gods--Old Testsment Destroyer God, then New Testament God of Forgiveness and Love?

[ Invalid YouTube link ][/youtube]

BTW, this is a great channel. It's by a religious researcher.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2017, 08:35:09 AM »
Simple minds seem to anthropomorphize , awakened minds seem to resonate with the Gnostic and/or eastern models, brilliant minds seem to see life ('God' / the Universe / the all) as a self solving mathematical expression. I miss the teddy bear comfort and naive simplicity of being a "believer" but, unfortunately - once your eyes are opened they cannot be closed again.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2017, 08:58:13 AM »
Glad your wife beat it... most die from the treatment.

There is a simple answer to all this...  

There is no god.
And you have every right to that opinion ,,,, just think if its not god there has to be something we are nothing more than a speck of dust in this infinit place of space there must be something more really give it some thought
p