Author Topic: Dr Huge in DNP bust?  (Read 10691 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Dr Huge in DNP bust?
« on: October 14, 2017, 01:19:54 AM »
Sorry if this is a Lincoln, but couldnt see anything on page 1 of the G&O...

"UK raids uncover suspected suppliers of deadly diet drug

A series of raids in northern England has uncovered an operation suspected of selling a deadly fat-burning chemical used by bodybuilders that has killed eight young people in Britain in the last two years.

Around 11 kilos of the chemical 2,4-dinitrophenol, known as DNP, was found last month at premises in Wigton, Cumbria, alongside other legal supplements and equipment that could be used for making tablets.

The premises are believed to be used by a company called Enhanced Athlete Europe, set up by a flamboyant ex-lawyer turned bodybuilding star who calls himself Dr Huge and has his own YouTube channel on which he extols the virtues of “the world’s most dangerous fat loss drug”[/i]

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/13/uk-raids-suspected-suppliers-of-deadly-diet-drug-dnp

Enhanced Athlete is based in Sacramento, California, fronted by Charles Anthony Hughes (aka Dr Tony Huge) who is said to have given up his legal practice to run the business.

On his YouTube channel, he openly discusses the use of DNP with other bodybuilders. Other videos flaunt his lifestyle, showing off a Ferrari costing in excess of $150,000 and lifting women over his head.

He runs the business with Scott Cavell, who was released from prison last year after serving time for mortgage fraud. Cavell was captured and deported from Ireland, where he had fled with a false passport and the proceeds of the fraud, turned into gold and coins. He resorted to drug dealing when it ran out
T

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Re: Dr Huge in DNP bust?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 01:34:35 AM »
DNP is rife in the UK ATM so not suprised at all...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 02:06:36 AM »
If you see his forum, people are buying that shite (DNP) in bulk, from a farm/pesticide supplier.
(farmsupply.com or some shit like that).

Really smart people, you know, the ones who take pesticide's to "stay lean bro" ...  ??? ???

==========
 ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 02:22:18 AM »
You can NOT put DNP or any of these SARMs into capsule form. That is implied human use. This Tony guy should know this.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 02:53:41 AM »
damn that sucks

huge is a cool brah in my opinion

and coach trev knows wot da fuck he be talkin bout

p.s. Dim come join us on my thread to discuss "diet" 😂

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 04:18:39 AM »
On his YouTube channel, he openly discusses the use of DNP with other bodybuilders. Other videos flaunt his lifestyle, showing off a Ferrari costing in excess of $150,000 and lifting women over his head.

He runs the business with Scott Cavell, who was released from prison last year after serving time for mortgage fraud. Cavell was captured and deported from Ireland, where he had fled with a false passport and the proceeds of the fraud, turned into gold and coins. He resorted to drug dealing when it ran out

I like the idea of turning the proceeds into gold coins.  He obviously did not hide it properly. 

It was only a matter of time before these idiots got popped. 

I know a kid in the gym who is taking DNP... sweating like he just ran a marathon every time I see him.  His muscles look all depleted/deflated though.  He told me DNP was very easy to obtain. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 04:22:43 AM »
I can't feel sorry for those who die from DNP

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 05:15:00 AM »
It's only a natural dynamite. Yellow is also what you really want to look like. Naturally. Yeah right...
MIRAGETROPIN

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 06:08:17 AM »
One could only hope...

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 06:16:40 AM »
I would like to know the first person to ever discover that a pesticide could be used as a fat burner.

That person should be a 1st ballot, Darwin award Hall of Famer.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 06:40:39 AM »
At least he wasn't murdered in his bed like Steroid King Brian was the other month.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 06:47:00 AM »
DNP is rife in the UK ATM so not suprised at all...

so are islamic terrorist cells, which means I think they should be focusing on deporting those people instead of worrying about a bunch of lazy gym rats who would rather risk their lives than go on a fucking diet and train to lose fat.

Just to be clear I am just as pissed off with Canada and our islamic loving prime minister
"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 07:03:10 AM »
You can NOT put DNP or any of these SARMs into capsule form. That is implied human use. This Tony guy should know this.

Amazing how these guys flaunt this type of illegal and semi-illegal activity.
A fella in the gym told me he ordered MENT in injectable form from Enhanced Athlete UK. I didn't check their website to see what they sell but that's what he told me.

Anyone here know if their products are considered high quality?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 07:19:27 AM »
Enhanced Athlete - UK web site as of this AM.

Sorry, there is a problem
The page you requested does not exist
Error code: 1S160/2
Contact Us 
Existing user?
Sign In
Theme  Contact Us
Powered by Invision Community Theme by Taman.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 07:23:30 AM »

Injectable DNP...there was talk about that from the early early 90s..

I used to order from Dinitro til he went out of the game.
Right before he left he went on a rant on Tumblr about ordering from {what could ONLY be} Enhanced Athlete.
About how dumb you would be to use your credit card to buy it and how dumb Tony is for thinking by calling it "gardening supplies" would make it legal.
https://dinitro-dnp.tumblr.com/

Anyone here know if their products are considered high quality?

I have a friend that used his tadalafil and says it's the best one he's tried ever...plus--that sentiment is posted all over on lots of sites.
I have to admit--he DID refund my DNP money once I complained.
Not too many sources do that.
He and I use the same source for the harder stuff. I just figured that out a few weeks ago while reading his post on another site.

Whats funny is 4 days ago he started another DNP Diary on his YouTube chan.
&t=324s

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 07:29:33 AM »
in before esfitness tells some 4 page epic about Oding on DNP and then how easy it is to make and a unique way of selling it thats totally legal...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 07:37:56 AM »
Speaking of flaunting illegal activity, look at this
and who they have as reps

https://www.instagram.com/lwpgainz2/

I didn't check exactly what they sell and their MO but I got an idea...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 07:52:22 AM »
in before esfitness tells some 4 page epic about Oding on DNP and then how easy it is to make and a unique way of selling it thats totally legal...

:D

;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 08:07:09 AM »
Speaking of flaunting illegal activity, look at this
and who they have as reps

https://www.instagram.com/lwpgainz2/

I didn't check exactly what they sell and their MO but I got an idea...

This 'JOHN ROZZA' could be John De La Rosa, who's best buddies with Victor Martinez

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 08:40:25 AM »

Only urinal sales while in rehab bro...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 08:49:31 AM »

Yes, but it's very common to see with other "gray" things as well.  Bold, for sure.  Might as well give it up altogether, then, and sign the confession already.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 08:55:04 AM »
He seems like a good dude

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 08:56:48 AM »
He seems like a good dude

He's actually a cool dude!

Hilarious clips on youtube.
Q

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 09:40:07 AM »
Scott Cavell was involved in a $7.4m (£5.6m) mortgage fraud in the US. He and his accomplice, Christopher Warren, who managed a finance company in Sacramento, converted the loot into “travel friendly” gold and coins, according to the FBI and went on the run in 2009.

Both headed for Ireland, but Warren then paid $156,000 for a private charter plane to Lebanon. He was caught trying to re-enter the US with a fake passport and $70,000 hidden in his cowboy boots.

Cavell lay low in Ireland with a false Irish passport in the name of Marcus Dwyer. He opened two Irish bank accounts and lived in a comfortable apartment in Dublin on the $1.7m he had hidden in his luggage until the gold ran out. Then he took to drug dealing, growing cannabis in his apartment. In February 2011, the Irish drug squad turned up. Cavell was said to be out at the time but arrived during the raid and was arrested.

Nobody knew that Marcus Dwyer was not his real name until one of the detectives, curious about his American accent, sent his fingerprints to Interpol, who identified him as Cavell, a wanted man. However, at his trial, the judge allowed bail and he went on the run again, continuing to fund himself through drug peddling.

He was arrested in possession of 28 ecstasy tablets at the Electric Picnic festival in Ireland in September 2011, but released without charge. Eventually the gardai tracked him down in a modest rented house in Dublin, where they found equipment to make ecstasy tablets worth €20,000. He spent about eight months in Mountjoy prison before being deported.

Cavell was sentenced to five years for the mortgage fraud - considerably less than the 14 months that his accomplice Warren got, partly because it was claimed in court that he had suffered in the Irish prison.

Scott was also convicted of permabulking. Obviously has never tried the product he sells.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2017, 01:00:15 PM »
Scott Cavell was involved in a $7.4m (£5.6m) mortgage fraud in the US. He and his accomplice, Christopher Warren, who managed a finance company in Sacramento, converted the loot into “travel friendly” gold and coins, according to the FBI and went on the run in 2009.

Both headed for Ireland, but Warren then paid $156,000 for a private charter plane to Lebanon. He was caught trying to re-enter the US with a fake passport and $70,000 hidden in his cowboy boots.

Cavell lay low in Ireland with a false Irish passport in the name of Marcus Dwyer. He opened two Irish bank accounts and lived in a comfortable apartment in Dublin on the $1.7m he had hidden in his luggage until the gold ran out. Then he took to drug dealing, growing cannabis in his apartment. In February 2011, the Irish drug squad turned up. Cavell was said to be out at the time but arrived during the raid and was arrested.

Nobody knew that Marcus Dwyer was not his real name until one of the detectives, curious about his American accent, sent his fingerprints to Interpol, who identified him as Cavell, a wanted man. However, at his trial, the judge allowed bail and he went on the run again, continuing to fund himself through drug peddling.

He was arrested in possession of 28 ecstasy tablets at the Electric Picnic festival in Ireland in September 2011, but released without charge. Eventually the gardai tracked him down in a modest rented house in Dublin, where they found equipment to make ecstasy tablets worth €20,000. He spent about eight months in Mountjoy prison before being deported.

Cavell was sentenced to five years for the mortgage fraud - considerably less than the 14 months that his accomplice Warren got, partly because it was claimed in court that he had suffered in the Irish prison.

Scott was also convicted of permabulking. Obviously has never tried the product he sells.

mr white do you think when he was in the irish prison he tried some "irish sausage" he looks like the type that would choke down a big one for some free drugs