Author Topic: regarding americant fatties  (Read 5269 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
regarding americant fatties
« on: October 14, 2017, 03:58:08 AM »
BRUTAL!!!!

Right now, the health care costs associated with obesity is a floorboard-buckling $190 billion a year – accounting for almost a quarter of ALL healthcare spending in the United States.

Think about that. We could reduce one-fourth of ALL taxpayer-subsidized health costs if only these waddling, thunder-thighed, self-professed “BBWs” would lay off the Chunky Monkey and figure out how to use an elliptical every now and then.

If only those proud lardasses would drop a couple of pounds, the money used to pay for their Metformin prescriptions and motorized scooters could be diverted to fighting childhood cancer and finding cures for Alzheimer’s. Because these shameless Instagram whores are too vain to admit they’re killing themselves with terrible diets and too apathetic to stop cramming Ring Dings down their gullets like Tic-Tacs, millions of innocent children and senior citizens continue to suffer and die.

Don’t take it from me, take it from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – obesity, a totally PREVENTABLE condition, is now the greatest contributing factor to death in this country.

There’s nothing liberating or empowering about that kind of self-destructive behavior and there’s absolutely nothing noble or admirable about sucking funding from taxpayers’ coffers to deal with the dire consequences of your own poor choices. In that, ridiculing, mocking and belittling fat women isn’t just reasonable – it very well could save untold lives.

from here: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-63811.html

Simple Simon

Re: regarding americant fatties
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 03:59:06 AM »
You're just jealous, tinribs.....

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 04:10:00 AM »
When I see the fatties walking around everywhere it motivates me to keep training hard.  When I go to family events, just about everyone there is obese, except me.   

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 04:10:46 AM »
You're just jealous, tinribs.....

;D

I actually hate fatties, a big reason why i came over to europe, but sadly these polkas are starting to becoms fat asses too  :'(

its wierd coz if you watch old clips from 70s 80s and even early 90s pew s a tv you see lots of slim ones, but times they are a changing

p.s. Keep an eye on my 25 of lean in 6 as you will see the body beautiful back in town brother

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 04:14:04 AM »
JESUS FUCKING FUCK😠

obesity, a totally PREVENTABLE condition, is now the greatest contributing factor to death in this country...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 04:52:54 AM »
There is obesity all over the place her in England too.

It doesn’t help this whole fat acceptance shit, 20 years ago if you were obese it was a given that you were a disgusting eyesore and had no reason to ever feel good about anything, these days obese women are loud and confident and truly believe they look good, this is fucking sickening and cannot continue, fat women should have absolute rock bottom self esteem, clothes should not be available in their massive sizes, shops should refuse to sell them beauty products, hairdressers should refuse to cut or style their hair, only when they get down to appropriate size should they be allowed to enhance their appearance in any way. This may seem harsh or drastic to them but it would do them a favour by them not wasting their money, nobody cares about their false tan or hair extensions they just see a disgusting 250lbs sack of vile flatulent shit trying and failing to detract from their repulsive bodies and fat bloated bin lid sized faces.

There is no excuse for obesity, losing weight is not an achievement as you shouldn’t have been fat in the first place.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 04:59:27 AM »
JESUS FUCKING FUCK😠

obesity, a totally PREVENTABLE condition, is now the greatest contributing factor to death in this country...

When it's cheaper to feed a family of four on fast food than it is to provide them with healthier alternatives..it's not as easy as you think.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 05:04:57 AM »
^^^THIS

but it doesnt help matters that there are guys so fucking desperate that they give these fat cows compliments to try and hook up

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 05:06:23 AM »
When it's cheaper to feed a family of four on fast food than it is to provide them with healthier alternatives..it's not as easy as you think.

Haha this has got to be a joke?

Even if it was cheaper to eat fast food every day that is still no excuse to be obese, you can be obese on any food if you eat too much of it.

There is absolutely no excuse for obesity

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 05:09:13 AM »

even so give them less food

so instead of a large fry and large cola make them smalls

btw, i had a talk with a doctor about this shit in  usa and i told him that i firmly believe that it is americants self med for themselves to feel better about thier depressiion and weak pussyass minds

food makes you feel better ie. eat your miseries away

fuckin pussies

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 05:10:41 AM »
^^^THIS

but it doesnt help matters that there are guys so fucking desperate that they give these fat cows compliments to try and hook up

meant this for your post henda bro  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 05:32:23 AM »
Fat Acceptance Speaker Dead From Heart Attack at 34

Some doctors, who Swanson called “psychological terrorists,” affirmed her message of self-acceptance but warned about the practice of endorsing unhealthy body types amidst skyrocketing obesity rates. Additional concerns were raised about the fat acceptance movement’s use of dangerously unscientific or misrepresented concepts, like the belief that weight and health have no clear relationship. The promotion of obesity, some have said, is no different than advocating for anorexia.

“When people learn that I’m 412 pounds, they assume that means I’m inactive or unhealthy,” she wrote in her blog last year. “I’m actually one of the most health conscious people you’ll ever meet. The myth that obesity has any relationship to health is absolutely ridiculous.”

https://rationalliberal.org/2017/03/15/fat-acceptance-speaker-dead-from-heart-attack-at-34/
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 05:38:02 AM »

Some doctors, who Swanson called “psychological terrorists,” affirmed her message of self-acceptance but warned about the practice of endorsing unhealthy body types amidst skyrocketing obesity rates. Additional concerns were raised about the fat acceptance movement’s use of dangerously unscientific or misrepresented concepts, like the belief that weight and health have no clear relationship. The promotion of obesity, some have said, is no different than advocating for anorexia.

“When people learn that I’m 412 pounds, they assume that means I’m inactive or unhealthy,” she wrote in her blog last year. “I’m actually one of the most health conscious people you’ll ever meet. The myth that obesity has any relationship to health is absolutely ridiculous.”

https://rationalliberal.org/2017/03/15/fat-acceptance-speaker-dead-from-heart-attack-at-34/

Fake news

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 05:38:18 AM »

Even if it was cheaper to eat fast food every day that is still no excuse to be obese, you can be obese on any food if you eat too much of it.

What about food addicts? The super, super fat?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 06:41:29 AM »
even so give them less food

so instead of a large fry and large cola make them smalls

btw, i had a talk with a doctor about this shit in  usa and i told him that i firmly believe that it is americants self med for themselves to feel better about thier depressiion and weak pussyass minds

food makes you feel better ie. eat your miseries away

fuckin pussies

It's also chicken and egg.  The antidepressants that are rampant in society cause the people to eat like its the day after the show.  Your doctor buddy is probably massively complicit in prescribing them and seeing the corresponding weight gain.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 06:46:03 AM »

A a half decent squat & deadlift workout for many shifting her coffin about.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 06:54:01 AM »
There is obesity all over the place her in England too.

It doesn’t help this whole fat acceptance shit, 20 years ago if you were obese it was a given that you were a disgusting eyesore and had no reason to ever feel good about anything, these days obese women are loud and confident and truly believe they look good, this is fucking sickening and cannot continue, fat women should have absolute rock bottom self esteem, clothes should not be available in their massive sizes, shops should refuse to sell them beauty products, hairdressers should refuse to cut or style their hair, only when they get down to appropriate size should they be allowed to enhance their appearance in any way. This may seem harsh or drastic to them but it would do them a favour by them not wasting their money, nobody cares about their false tan or hair extensions they just see a disgusting 250lbs sack of vile flatulent shit trying and failing to detract from their repulsive bodies and fat bloated bin lid sized faces.

There is no excuse for obesity, losing weight is not an achievement as you shouldn’t have been fat in the first place.

:D  :o

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 06:54:19 AM »
let them eat. My healthcare stocks are going up.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 06:59:40 AM »
Sugar is the real enemy, and that shit is in everything.  Plus there is sugar and other chemicals in “healthy” food too. Add that with the fact that poor people work more hours, you have a recipe for a generation of people that are obese.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 07:00:01 AM »
bravo to flingland

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/group-resents-fat-people-shares-anti-gluttony-cards-article-1.2450325

Fat-shamers are reportedly handing out anti-gluttony cards to commuters on London public transportation, trying to convince strangers to change their allegedly unhealthy lifestyles.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 06:58:09 PM »

Yeah I never understood this argument. Fast food isn't cheaper. Healthier food at the supermarket is actually cheaper. Brown rice, beans, potatoes, carrots, canned fish, peanut butter, spinach, bananas, cabbage, broccoli, etc is as cheap as it gets and is all the nutrition you need

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 07:06:44 PM »

Yeah I never understood this argument. Fast food isn't cheaper. Healthier food at the supermarket is actually cheaper. Brown rice, beans, potatoes, carrots, canned fish, spinach, bananas, cabbage, broccoli, etc is as cheap as it gets and is all the nutrition you need

Same here. I never understood how people say fast food is cheaper than healthy food. Get any of the meals and "Go Large," it will cost you like 10 bucks for ONE meal.

Do not quote me on this, but the other day, I must have spent around $20-25 bucks on fruits and veggies. I got a few apples, a bag of clementines, grapes, cucumbers (2), asparagus, nectarines (2), zucchini (2), bananas (1.5pd), carrots (1 bag), and mushrooms. So, how is getting ONE meal for $10 cheaper than what I purchased for $20-25?  ??? ???
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 07:57:21 PM »
once you realize the most important thing you own is your body....so why eat and treat yourself like shit?

also feeling great (health) is better than food tastes

me? I eat super healthy most of the time and cheat at social settings, weddings, xmas, halloween parties etc etc

its cheaper too, eating shity adds up fast.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 07:59:12 PM »
Same here. I never understood how people say fast food is cheaper than healthy food. Get any of the meals and "Go Large," it will cost you like 10 bucks for ONE meal.

Do not quote me on this, but the other day, I must have spent around $20-25 bucks on fruits and veggies. I got a few apples, a bag of clementines, grapes, cucumbers (2), asparagus, nectarines (2), zucchini (2), bananas (1.5pd), carrots (1 bag), and mushrooms. So, how is getting ONE meal for $10 cheaper than what I purchased for $20-25?  ??? ???

its cheap as hell to eat clean and mix it up too.

both things are huge sticking points (eating healthy and being smart with your money)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2017, 07:59:26 PM »
Their lack of willpower is...
a