Author Topic: GET READY FOR THE LEE HANEY GAMES!  (Read 642 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
GET READY FOR THE LEE HANEY GAMES!
« on: October 15, 2017, 12:24:39 AM »
Get Ready for the Lee Haney Games!
An Exclusive Interview with 8-Time Mr. Olympia Champion Lee Haney

Yesterday, we had the opportunity to do a sit-down telephone interview with eight-time Mr. Olympia bodybuilding champion Lee Haney. It was a pleasure to speak with Lee in depth about the upcoming Lee Haney Games on October 27-28 being held in Atlanta, GA at the Georgia International Convention Center.

As I spoke with Lee, I learned quite a few things about this event. Not only does it help to promote charity but is also an NPC qualifier for bodybuilding. Most importantly, it encourages of love of sport for men and women of all ages.

When asked how the event got started, Lee responded, “The Lee Haney Games began some years back as a [youth] mentoring event for kids. It started out as Haney’s Harvest House [which is still a charity in operation today] as a training program for boys of high-school age. “

Lee went on to explain that the first events consisted of bench-pressing and tire-flipping, and over the years the games evolved to include other sports like arm wrestling, powerlifting, cheerleading, Scottish Highland Games, Strongman and Strongwomen competitions and of course, bodybuilding in all areas including open and Classic Physique, as well as Bikini, making it an event not only for men, but women too.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: GET READY FOR THE LEE HANEY GAMES!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 12:42:14 AM »
What about The Rock Games?

Also, what happened to the supplement company of Lee Haney's nemesis, Gaspari Nutrition?  Once a formidable empire with nearly $100 million in sales, how is it doing today?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: GET READY FOR THE LEE HANEY GAMES!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 02:40:12 AM »
What about The Rock Games?

Also, what happened to the supplement company of Lee Haney's nemesis, Gaspari Nutrition?  Once a formidable empire with nearly $100 million in sales, how is it doing today?

I'd bet that Rich Gaspari has slightly more money in his bank account than you

Probably a few $ million more