Author Topic: Remember Francois Muse????  (Read 4037 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Remember Francois Muse????
« on: October 15, 2017, 08:15:00 AM »
He was being pushed via ESPN's American Muscle Magazine show in the late 80's. French Canadian dude living in California. Great build. Great looks. Biceps like Boyer Coe. Won the Cal if I recall. Then he disappeared.  Heard he was pursuing an MBA and went into corporate world. Probably saved his life and didnt have to enter the sess pool of schmoes and debauchery of IFBB. Anyway....remember this guy??? After he disappeared. ..looks like the show and its producer-schmoe, Lou Zwick...went on to hype Dennis Newman.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Remember Francois Muse????
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 08:15:59 AM »
He was being pushed via ESPN's American Muscle Magazine show in the late 80's. French Canadian dude living in California. Great build. Great looks. Biceps like Boyer Coe. Won the Cal if I recall. Then he disappeared.  Heard he was pursuing an MBA and went into cooperate world. Probably saved his life and didnt have to enter the sess pool of schmoes and debauchery of IFBB. Anyway....remember this guy??? After he disappeared. ..looks like the show and its producer-schmoe, Lou Zwick...went on to hype Dennis Newman.

Go4its uncle?
Q

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 11:55:12 AM »
He was being pushed via ESPN's American Muscle Magazine show in the late 80's. French Canadian dude living in California. Great build. Great looks. Biceps like Boyer Coe. Won the Cal if I recall. Then he disappeared.  Heard he was pursuing an MBA and went into corporate world. Probably saved his life and didnt have to enter the sess pool of schmoes and debauchery of IFBB. Anyway....remember this guy??? After he disappeared. ..looks like the show and its producer-schmoe, Lou Zwick...went on to hype Dennis Newman.
Yup great physique. Remember him well.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 12:04:33 PM »

Offensive

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 06:37:51 PM »
I saw him at the Cal in 97.  I think he took second to James Milton (a big Hebrew from Oakland).  Then he came back, amazingly thicker next year in 98 and took second to Rick Stevenson.  I like Rick, I trained at his gym in SD but I thought Francois was the better package by far.  Not sure what happened to him after that

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 07:34:48 PM »
I remember him too.  It's too bad that for a great amateur to make it in the pros, they have to physically wreck themselves in the process.  Good for him for making his mark and moving on in life.

bigkeoni

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 10:10:13 AM »
I sometimes sell bodybuilding vhs tapes and dvd's on Ebay. Anyway, I acquired a vhs tape featuring Francois Muse training. It was called the "The Complete Body Man Training Video". When I got done with it, I put it up on Ebay under my user I.D. (bigkeoni1) I had some bids on it. But guess who was the winning bidder? Francois Muse himself. I asked him why he was buying his own video? He explained that he lost his copy some where and that he wanted my vhs tape to show his kids. I remember him living I believe in the Sacremento, CA area or in that general area. He said he was still working out but not as hard as he used to. He said he was practicing free style wrestling with high school kids if I remember correctly. He works for a wine company as an accountant I believe. I sold him the video something like 5 or more years ago.

bigkeoni

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 10:12:15 AM »
Oh, I forgot to mention on my previous post - You can watch Francois Muse on his training video on You Tube. It is show now in 6 parts that someone up loaded to You Tube.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 10:15:15 AM »
Amazing split biceps on him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2019, 11:22:44 AM »
Physique does look like Boyers.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2019, 11:23:55 AM »
no i dont remember him! but thanks for asking

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 11:54:45 AM »
Hi Francois, what have you been up to these days?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2019, 12:30:57 PM »
Of course I remember him. A big inspiration of mine

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2019, 12:53:15 PM »
Yup. Remember him. Also remember rick from SD golds bitd.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2019, 02:54:42 PM »
Amazing physique. Wonder what he is up to now.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2019, 04:59:05 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 01:40:47 AM »
I sometimes sell bodybuilding vhs tapes and dvd's on Ebay. Anyway, I acquired a vhs tape featuring Francois Muse training. It was called the "The Complete Body Man Training Video". When I got done with it, I put it up on Ebay under my user I.D. (bigkeoni1) I had some bids on it. But guess who was the winning bidder? Francois Muse himself. I asked him why he was buying his own video? He explained that he lost his copy some where and that he wanted my vhs tape to show his kids. I remember him living I believe in the Sacremento, CA area or in that general area. He said he was still working out but not as hard as he used to. He said he was practicing free style wrestling with high school kids if I remember correctly. He works for a wine company as an accountant I believe. I sold him the video something like 5 or more years ago.

:o

Wow - great way to break cover and finally decide to post for the first time after being a member for nearly 15(!) years.... that's what I call world class lurking... gotta be some sort of a record, surely..?

Those Japanese soldiers who hid in the jungle for decades refusing to believe the war was over could learn a lot from you about biding your time, waiting patiently for a Frank Musé thread - LOL  ;D  

Oh, and interesting post too, thanks  8)
T