Author Topic: Quotes from an old schmoe I know....  (Read 27879 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Quotes from an old schmoe I know....
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2017, 05:39:33 PM »
I have read this thread in total and have come to the following conclusion.

Vince is full of shit. He's like the old bloke in the corner who is telling you he's got the stock market figured out and can make you millions. But when you get closer to here his theory you realise that all he's managed to do is shit himself.

At this point my reaction is the same. Just walk away, shake your head and think "sucks to get old and senile".

Thank you.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2017, 05:45:53 PM »
I have read this thread in total and have come to the following conclusion.

Vince is full of shit. He's like the old bloke in the corner who is telling you he's got the stock market figured out and can make you millions. But when you get closer to here his theory you realise that all he's managed to do is shit himself.

At this point my reaction is the same. Just walk away, shake your head and think "sucks to get old and senile".

LOL and that coming from an Aussie BB. Everyone is an expert on Getbig. Why on earth do they need any advices?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2017, 06:00:06 PM »
You display an anal retentive personality!

I am way beyond any hypothesis. Hope this helps.

Arms almost 18 inches now. Feels good, too. I'll show 'em Getbiggers!

My arms have been almost 18 inches for years. They are stuck. Why don't you post your hypertrophy hypothesis and I will be a case study to see if it works. If it does I will sing your praises.

I'm sure mr sf1900 would be willing to give your hypothesis a try as well.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2017, 06:15:04 PM »
My arms have been almost 18 inches for years. They are stuck. Why don't you post your hypertrophy hypothesis and I will be a case study to see if it works. If it does I will sing your praises.

I'm sure mr sf1900 would be willing to give your hypothesis a try as well.

Basile has yet to present anything worthwhile of a hypothesis.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2017, 06:20:53 PM »
Basile has yet to present anything worthwhile of a hypothesis.

So he has had this hypothesis for 16 years and has not shared it with anyone in the bodybuilding community  ??? ??? ???

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2017, 06:23:01 PM »
LOL and that coming from an Aussie BB. Everyone is an expert on Getbig. Why on earth do they need any advices?

well vinece you had a great build back in the day and you were on dbol, there are lots of guys here who used dbol, other stuff and some who did not even use gear who look as good or in alot of cases better than you
\
don't get me wrong I think of you as an expert on the bodybuilding game, however there are alot of gym rats, natty and enhanced that know their shit on here, some more than you.

that is what annoys me with you, in that you discount others intelligence. SF1900 is not that guy in the pics being posted, some dummies like yourself(and even me) fell for that, but he is one of the more intelligent people here, and probably just as smart or smarter than you.

people would take you seriously if you stopped acting like a cock towards anyone who asks you a question or challenges you.

I challenged you to post a sample routine using a weekly split. Instead of putting yourself out there so people can take a look at it, or even try it you thought I had some ulterior motive???

that is exactly why your theory/hypothesis gets dismissed. Because you are too vague and don't get to the point.

I might have even tried your stuff as an experiment once I got over my latest gym setback(20th this year lol).

but you are too afriad to reveal like its worth billions or something. Its working out not rocket science.

Perhaps giving of yourself and leaving a legacy should be in order, but that goes rigt over your head.
"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2017, 06:52:50 PM »
The only thing that needs to be spoon fed around here is old man Vince and his undersized arms.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2017, 06:57:06 PM »
well vinece you had a great build back in the day and you were on dbol, there are lots of guys here who used dbol, other stuff and some who did not even use gear who look as good or in alot of cases better than you
\
don't get me wrong I think of you as an expert on the bodybuilding game, however there are alot of gym rats, natty and enhanced that know their shit on here, some more than you.

that is what annoys me with you, in that you discount others intelligence. SF1900 is not that guy in the pics being posted, some dummies like yourself(and even me) fell for that, but he is one of the more intelligent people here, and probably just as smart or smarter than you.

people would take you seriously if you stopped acting like a cock towards anyone who asks you a question or challenges you.

I challenged you to post a sample routine using a weekly split. Instead of putting yourself out there so people can take a look at it, or even try it you thought I had some ulterior motive???

that is exactly why your theory/hypothesis gets dismissed. Because you are too vague and don't get to the point.

I might have even tried your stuff as an experiment once I got over my latest gym setback(20th this year lol).

but you are too afriad to reveal like its worth billions or something. Its working out not rocket science.

Perhaps giving of yourself and leaving a legacy should be in order, but that goes rigt over your head.

Leaving a legacy on Getbig! I don't even get blue stars here. Whatever are you talking about?

The key to finding a short cut in hypertrophy is to actually think for a change. Ask yourself this question. Why do muscles get sore after doing something hard or unusual?

If you know that and the physiological processes taking place re growth then you will be able to forge ahead. If you require a manual then I won't do that.

Not here on Getbig where I have little or no credibility.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2017, 06:59:19 PM »
The only thing that needs to be spoon fed around here is old man Vince and his undersized arms.

Thanks, Chaos. This coming from a moderator on a forum called Getbig.

The reality is that I have turned back the clock and today my arms are as big as they ever were in the past.

I won't post a photo until they are significantly larger. Won't be long now.
  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2017, 07:07:03 PM »
\

Yes, Walter Sobchak started to call me asian and told everyone I was fat. Then DJ181 and ESFITNESS started to go along with it; DJ181 then posted pictures that a gimmick started to use back in the day (Jon Harridan). Then, of course, many people fell for it. I was just playing along because it was fun to see the idiots scramble and post my "pictures." I actually found it quite amusing. However, I have met a few getbiggers and other getbiggers have seen my pictures.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2017, 07:10:42 PM »
Leaving a legacy on Getbig! I don't even get blue stars here. Whatever are you talking about?

The key to finding a short cut in hypertrophy is to actually think for a change. Ask yourself this question. Why do muscles get sore after doing something hard or unusual?

If you know that and the physiological processes taking place re growth then you will be able to forge ahead. If you require a manual then I won't do that.

Not here on Getbig where I have little or no credibility.

You have no credibility because you continue to espouse a "theory" without providing sufficient evidence to back up your claims.

Do you know how people gain credibility? They gain credibility by producing consistent, repeatable, and verified results. That is the difference between you and a researcher at a major university.

Really, it's not too difficult. I am willing to accept any idea that is supported by solid evidence. However, you have produced bupkis. Your own subjective experience does not warrant anything more than a, "Where is the objective evidence?"
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2017, 07:18:08 PM »
Yes, Walter Sobchak started to call me asian and told everyone I was fat. Then DJ181 and ESFITNESS started to go along with it; DJ181 then posted pictures that a gimmick started to use back in the day (Jon Harridan). Then, of course, many people fell for it. I was just playing along because it was fun to see the idiots scramble and post my "pictures." I actually found it quite amusing. However, I have met a few getbiggers and other getbiggers have seen my pictures.

Like the thread with gh15 and ES Fitness post a photo and put an end to the crap. Also, state what university qualifications you have and where you attended.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2017, 07:22:00 PM »
Like the thread with gh15 and ES Fitness post a photo and put an end to the crap. Also, state what university qualifications you have and where you attended.

I don't need to post a photo. I don't care that people think it's me. I find it amusing.

I have ALREADY STATED, that I have ZERO qualifications in the area of fitness, nutrition, training, physiology, or anatomy, etc. I know how to lift with good form and eat right. Nothing more, nothing less. But, for what it's worth, all of my degrees are from accredited colleges/universities in the US.

Either way, I don't need a degree to know that you still have failed to produce evidence to support your hypothesis.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2017, 07:28:24 PM »
I don't need to post a photo. I don't care that people think it's me. I find it amusing.

I have ALREADY STATED, that I have ZERO qualifications in the area of fitness, nutrition, training, physiology, or anatomy, etc. I know how to lift with good form and eat right. Nothing more, nothing less. But, for what it's worth, all of my degrees are from accredited colleges/universities in the US.

Either way, I don't need a degree to know that you still have failed to produce evidence to support your hypothesis.

Since when are you the standard by which anything is accepted around here?

Show some respect for someone who has achieved something just about nobody said was possible.

You and your demand for peer reviewed publications. Since when are you my peer? You admitted you don't have the qualifications so stop being a bloody nuisance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2017, 07:33:46 PM »
Since when are you the standard by which anything is accepted around here?

Show some respect for someone who has achieved something just about nobody said was possible.

You and your demand for peer reviewed publications. Since when are you my peer? You admitted you don't have the qualifications so stop being a bloody nuisance.

I am not the standard; however, LOTS of other people, who are more experienced than me, have called you out. Not just me.

I don't have to show respect for someone who lacks the integrity to present evidence.

I never said I was your peer, nor did I say I could accurately assess your results. However, if you presented any evidence to support your hypothesis, it could always be 1) reviewed by someone on here with more qualifications than me and 2) sent to a researcher to review the results.

As previously stated, many people have called you out to present evidence. Yet, you will not do so. Further, you have not presented your evidence to the larger scientific community.

When all is said and done, you simply do not have evidence to present, either to me, someone else who is more qualified, or the larger scientific community.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2017, 07:51:02 PM »
I am not the standard; however, LOTS of other people, who are more experienced than me, have called you out. Not just me.

I don't have to show respect for someone who lacks the integrity to present evidence.

I never said I was your peer, nor did I say I could accurately assess your results. However, if you presented any evidence to support your hypothesis, it could always be 1) reviewed by someone on here with more qualifications than me and 2) sent to a researcher to review the results.

As previously stated, many people have called you out to present evidence. Yet, you will not do so. Further, you have not presented your evidence to the larger scientific community.

When all is said and done, you simply do not have evidence to present, either to me, someone else who is more qualified, or the larger scientific community.

You really are a persistent prick. I am not doing this for you, Getbig, or science. I am doing it for myself. End of story.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2017, 07:53:01 PM »
You really are a persistent prick. I am not doing this for you, Getbig, or science. I am doing it for myself. End of story.

If you're doing it for yourself and only yourself, why do you keep insisting on discussing your hypothesis of hypertrophy on getbig? Further, if you're only doing it for yourself, why did you post your hypothesis in Ironmag for others to read?  If you're not doing it for getbig or Ironmag, why continue to discuss your hypothesis in a public forum? As long as you continue to post about it, I will continue to challenge your hypothesis.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2017, 08:08:52 PM »
If you're doing it for yourself and only yourself, why do you keep insisting on discussing your hypothesis of hypertrophy on getbig? Further, if you're only doing it for yourself, why did you post your hypothesis in Ironmag for others to read?  If you're not doing it for getbig or Ironmag, why continue to discuss your hypothesis in a public forum? As long as you continue to post about it, I will continue to challenge your hypothesis.

Isn't it obvious that I am NOT discussing my method here? I guess not. You are now a troll. Congratulations.

Why this and why that. For goodness sake get a life and achieve something yourself.

I will discuss matters with true experts not internet heros.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2017, 08:10:45 PM »
Hey guys, I have a hypertrophy hypothesis for calves but I'm not telling what it is. Wow that was easy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2017, 08:20:20 PM »
Isn't it obvious that I am NOT discussing my method here? I guess not. You are now a troll. Congratulations.

Why this and why that. For goodness sake get a life and achieve something yourself.

I will discuss matters with true experts not internet heros.

Oh boy, you always discuss your hypertophy hypothesis here.  ::) ::)
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2017, 08:21:52 PM »
Thanks, Chaos. This coming from a moderator on a forum called Getbig.

The reality is that I have turned back the clock and today my arms are as big as they ever were in the past.

I won't post a photo until they are significantly larger. Won't be long now.
  ::)

The hypocrisy is outstanding.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »
The hypocrisy is outstanding.

Good catch!!  ;D ;D
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2017, 08:27:20 PM »
hey dense

saw your longass post bout me so i will cover it point by point

got nothing better to do ans im bored to tears so this should make for at least some excitment in this boring ass life of mine

and yes, that fat taody dork looking asain is in fact sucksfags1900times FACT

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2017, 08:37:35 PM »

X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2017, 08:42:13 PM »
dense said...

What does DJ believe from his experience lifting weights? He needs specific anabolic agents to make any gains but is unable to develop any significant size.

Would he recognize the truth if he saw it? He has no hope in hell of doing so. He defaults to his broscience. He concludes he hasn't got the genetics so he needs drugs.

i say...

did natty training for years and the biggest my arms got LEAN was 14 1/3 inch

on gear my biggest arm was 16 1/8  LEAN

so almost 2 real inches added

both mesuremnts were taken @ 6%

these pics were snapped last night after only 10 days on deca

p.s. Deca really kicks in after 6 weeks on so... ONLY THE START here DENSE