Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Files Grievance Against NFL Owners for Collusion  (Read 1862 times)

That_Dude

• Getbig III
everyone who was not talented enough to get signed/re-signed should contact his lawyers and make it a class action ::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
0 sympathy/empathy for this guy. He never gave 0 fucks about anyone but his own bubble until his playing started going downhill then he started that whole  "protest".

I would love anyone here to go tell their boss that they plan to protest during company time in front of everyone publicly and if they dont like that too bad.

And before anyone says the "usual he has the right to protest" let me point out to you that yes, he does have the right to protest, but he also like all players,coaches and officials has clauses in both contract and employment agreements strict guidelines to on field behaviour and that included from the time they leave the locker room to the field.

So any owners with balls do in fact have the legal right to tell any of these millionaire crybabies to take their protest elsewhere, off the field.
"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
0 sympathy/empathy for this guy.

So any owners with balls do in fact have the legal right to tell any of these millionaire crybabies to take their protest elsewhere, off the field.

This ^^

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
packers could probably use him . rogers may be  out for year
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
packers could probably use him . rogers may be  out for year

No one for sure will have nothing to do with him after this. Talk about a distraction!

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
packers could probably use him . rogers may be  out for year
Yes they could.
But Packers's scheme is dependent on the quarterback being accurate from the run and from the pocket.

Crappershit is neither.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
0 sympathy/empathy for this guy. He never gave 0 fucks about anyone but his own bubble until his playing started going downhill then he started that whole  "protest".

I would love anyone here to go tell their boss that they plan to protest during company time in front of everyone publicly and if they dont like that too bad.

And before anyone says the "usual he has the right to protest" let me point out to you that yes, he does have the right to protest, but he also like all players,coaches and officials has clauses in both contract and employment agreements strict guidelines to on field behaviour and that included from the time they leave the locker room to the field.

^THIS X 10,000^  :(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q