Author Topic: Mike Ashley Interview on the Bodybuilding Legends Show  (Read 6774 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Mike Ashley Interview on the Bodybuilding Legends Show
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 05:41:33 AM »
That was 1990 not 91, I kept that one😜

You placed 3:d in the drug tested 1990 O did'nt you Shawn? What was the standard routine for guys to not get detected for that show? You stopped 3 weeks out or what? Ofcourse you are natural but maybe you heard something from your peers  :)
MIRAGETROPIN

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 02:52:56 AM »
Guillaume's muscle quality was great, great taper, detail, and conditioning. He is what bodybuilding is about, regardless of what he weighed.

yep yep

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 04:13:07 AM »
You placed 3:d in the drug tested 1990 O did'nt you Shawn? What was the standard routine for guys to not get detected for that show? You stopped 3 weeks out or what? Ofcourse you are natural but maybe you heard something from your peers  :)

it was announced well in advance it was being tested, it even had repercussions at the NOC earlier in the year , guys who had planned doing the O that year were slightly off their normal form, guys who didn't Dorian and Momo were spot on.
I guess a lot of the guys were tapering off as it was a full test, chances are they were clean on the day of the show.
Only two who really hit form condition wise were Benfatto and Christian..

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 07:14:33 AM »
Props on Mike for having the knowledge and hability to fool the drug test.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 07:17:08 AM »
it was announced well in advance it was being tested, it even had repercussions at the NOC earlier in the year , guys who had planned doing the O that year were slightly off their normal form, guys who didn't Dorian and Momo were spot on.
I guess a lot of the guys were tapering off as it was a full test, chances are they were clean on the day of the show.
Only two who really hit form condition wise were Benfatto and Christian..

BENEFTTO/GUILLUME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2017, 06:25:11 PM »
Props on Mike for having the knowledge and hability to fool the drug test.

Does it not also demonstrate that some of them preferred the stuff like suspension that cleared quickly, and the guys who'd used things like deca had a harder time due to its latency and half-life?

And dusting off the memory cobwebs, I vaguely recall some stuff around at the time called 'Defend'... some sort of masking agent - wasn't there a whisper about Mike using that?  Or am I confusing this with some Olympic 'controversy'?  Probably... :P

T

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2017, 07:00:23 PM »
Does it not also demonstrate that some of them preferred the stuff like suspension that cleared quickly, and the guys who'd used things like deca had a harder time due to its latency and half-life?

And dusting off the memory cobwebs, I vaguely recall some stuff around at the time called 'Defend'... some sort of masking agent - wasn't there a whisper about Mike using that?  Or am I confusing this with some Olympic 'controversy'?  Probably... :P

I asked Mike about the Defend masking agent when I talked to him for my interview at the BodybuildingLegendsShow. com. Go to the 1:11:00 min mark - http://bodybuildinglegendsshow.com/video-gallery?vid=vidxWmyFt

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2017, 09:40:16 PM »
Wow this is crazy!!!!! Coming back to this thread after about 4days, and what do I see???? My revealing comments deleted!!!!  ??? To summarize, I have seen first hand, as well as know from others first hand that Mike Ashley is a fucking fraud! Lier! He was 100 % juiced to the fucking gills!!! And I know for a fucking fact (I'm pissed ) Paul Jean Guillame was and is 100 % percent Natural. The details were in my original post after PJG's Pic. Now if you deleted the truth (RON) Which makes no sense. Fuck me! It otherwise has to be a Mod who knows I'm from San Diego, and knows WTF I'm talking about! Let's see how fast this ones deleted. (you are a fucking lier ASHLEY.) And you know it. * What bothers me is that I know Paul Jean was and is natural. Ashley was on more than guys now! Paul Jean just had so much class and was such a quiet reserved guy, that he would never say anything. (Paul Jean & Ashley were best friends then.) But I'm sick of it!!! >:( Sorry to expose the fraud after all these years.) Reminds me of the whole "Armstrong" Ordeal. As I mentioned in my post that somehow was deleted? Shawn Ray won easily! " Hey Ashley " Pharmacias Mexico, (The Circle???) Enough of your bullshit. I was there! Deleted in 3,2,1.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2017, 10:10:44 PM »
beatuiful beautiful physique

only flaw was his quads were too big for the rest of him, otherwise..... PERFECTION  8)

Used to see him daily. I'd believe natural. Never had thatbthickness to him or impressive size.

Ashley? I remember being told a story about someone driving him to a shoot and he was cracking primo amps in the car and shooting delts on the way there. True or not I don't care.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2017, 10:17:13 PM »
Wow this is crazy!!!!! Coming back to this thread after about 4days, and what do I see???? My revealing comments deleted!!!!  ??? To summarize, I have seen first hand, as well as know from others first hand that Mike Ashley is a fucking fraud! Lier! He was 100 % juiced to the fucking gills!!! And I know for a fucking fact (I'm pissed ) Paul Jean Guillame was and is 100 % percent Natural. The details were in my original post after PJG's Pic. Now if you deleted the truth (RON) Which makes no sense. Fuck me! It otherwise has to be a Mod who knows I'm from San Diego, and knows WTF I'm talking about! Let's see how fast this ones deleted. (you are a fucking lier ASHLEY.) And you know it. * What bothers me is that I know Paul Jean was and is natural. Ashley was on more than guys now! Paul Jean just had so much class and was such a quiet reserved guy, that he would never say anything. (Paul Jean & Ashley were best friends then.) But I'm sick of it!!! >:( Sorry to expose the fraud after all these years.) Reminds me of the whole "Armstrong" Ordeal. As I mentioned in my post that somehow was delet? Shawn Ray won easily! " Hey Ashley " Pharmacias Mexico, (The Circle???) Enough of your bullshit. I was there! Deleted in 3,2,1.

Outted yourself

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2017, 01:19:32 AM »
Wow this is crazy!!!!! Coming back to this thread after about 4days, and what do I see???? My revealing comments deleted!!!!  ??? To summarize, I have seen first hand, as well as know from others first hand that Mike Ashley is a fucking fraud! Lier! He was 100 % juiced to the fucking gills!!! And I know for a fucking fact (I'm pissed ) Paul Jean Guillame was and is 100 % percent Natural. The details were in my original post after PJG's Pic. Now if you deleted the truth (RON) Which makes no sense. Fuck me! It otherwise has to be a Mod who knows I'm from San Diego, and knows WTF I'm talking about! Let's see how fast this ones deleted. (you are a fucking lier ASHLEY.) And you know it. * What bothers me is that I know Paul Jean was and is natural. Ashley was on more than guys now! Paul Jean just had so much class and was such a quiet reserved guy, that he would never say anything. (Paul Jean & Ashley were best friends then.) But I'm sick of it!!! >:( Sorry to expose the fraud after all these years.) Reminds me of the whole "Armstrong" Ordeal. As I mentioned in my post that somehow was delet? Shawn Ray won easily! " Hey Ashley " Pharmacias Mexico, (The Circle???) Enough of your bullshit. I was there! Deleted in 3,2,1.

Fucking groundbreaking post here. Mike Ashley was juiced.

Next you'll tell us Phil Heath stands in front of the line.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 01:51:43 AM »
I'd buy Paul Jean being natural. Mike not so much. Mike had too much tickness going on to be natty in my opinion.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2017, 01:53:10 AM »
I asked Mike about the Defend masking agent when I talked to him for my interview at the BodybuildingLegendsShow. com. Go to the 1:11:00 min mark - http://bodybuildinglegendsshow.com/video-gallery?vid=vidxWmyFt

Ohhhh I seeeee - Mike (Christian) says it wasn't anything like that, it was simply due to his supreme mastery of his physiology - he didn't actually need 'the juice' to look like that...  so that's cleared that up then...

:-\

By the way - great interview, thanks for posting (and please excuse my juvenile sarcasm, my lack of self-control sickens me.... ;D)
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2017, 03:49:04 AM »
Ohhhh I seeeee - Mike (Christian) says it wasn't anything like that, it was simply due to his supreme mastery of his physiology - he didn't actually need 'the juice' to look like that...  so that's cleared that up then...

By the way - great interview, thanks for posting (and please excuse my juvenile sarcasm, my lack of self-control sickens me.... ;D)

Nevermind the cocaine either

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2017, 05:24:00 AM »

Thanks. I just interviewed Gaspari for my Bodybuilding Legends Podcast and he mentioned Mike being on Defend also for the 1990 Mr. Olympia.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2017, 06:08:52 AM »
Wow this is crazy!!!!! Coming back to this thread after about 4days, and what do I see???? My revealing comments deleted!!!!  ??? To summarize, I have seen first hand, as well as know from others first hand that Mike Ashley is a fucking fraud! Lier! He was 100 % juiced to the fucking gills!!! And I know for a fucking fact (I'm pissed ) Paul Jean Guillame was and is 100 % percent Natural. The details were in my original post after PJG's Pic. Now if you deleted the truth (RON) Which makes no sense. Fuck me! It otherwise has to be a Mod who knows I'm from San Diego, and knows WTF I'm talking about! Let's see how fast this ones deleted. (you are a fucking lier ASHLEY.) And you know it. * What bothers me is that I know Paul Jean was and is natural. Ashley was on more than guys now! Paul Jean just had so much class and was such a quiet reserved guy, that he would never say anything. (Paul Jean & Ashley were best friends then.) But I'm sick of it!!! >:( Sorry to expose the fraud after all these years.) Reminds me of the whole "Armstrong" Ordeal. As I mentioned in my post that somehow was deleted? Shawn Ray won easily! " Hey Ashley " Pharmacias Mexico, (The Circle???) Enough of your bullshit. I was there! Deleted in 3,2,1.

were you and Jean Paul joined at the fucking hip?
You cant guarantee he was natty, only he knows that.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2017, 06:39:07 AM »
no one is natural in pro rank.
$

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2017, 07:08:39 AM »
Props John I do like your shows a lot but not going to watch this guy lie about being natural. I've seen him workout and talked to him about steroids. If I remember correctly he knew a lot about them and he said he did his thesis or some kind of college paper on steroids. He was very knowledgeable about them. This was one on one talk to me and a couple of my workout partners at an after party. He just seemed to have way to much of an interest in steroids for someone who wasn't interested in them.

He's a colossal liar...Lying on the level that he does indicates a mental problem...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2017, 07:15:37 AM »
were you and Jean Paul joined at the fucking hip?
You cant guarantee he was natty, only he knows that.

wonder if 15 agrees  ???

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2017, 08:07:56 AM »
wonder if 15 agrees  ???
Well according to 15 nobody is natural. If he is on drugs so must everybody be logic.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2017, 08:11:40 AM »
Two liars interviewing each other. Priceless.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2017, 09:59:04 AM »
Thanks. I just interviewed Gaspari for my Bodybuilding Legends Podcast and he mentioned Mike being on Defend also for the 1990 Mr. Olympia.

Cool - perhaps you'd be kind enough to drop a link here at some point for that one too please when it's published.

Thanks again.
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2017, 01:11:23 PM »
no one is natural in pro rank.
Mike Ashley looking better than today's pros.

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2017, 05:19:00 AM »
Cool - perhaps you'd be kind enough to drop a link here at some point for that one too please when it's published.

Thanks again.

Yes, I definitely will.

darkeyes

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2017, 05:51:34 AM »

He's a colossal liar...Lying on the level that he does indicates a mental problem...
ha ha, say what you think. true though.