Author Topic: Grandma Hillary Done Fell Again  (Read 3665 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Grandma Hillary Done Fell Again
« on: October 16, 2017, 10:21:40 AM »
Hillary Clinton falls, breaks toe on the stairs during London book tour

Hillary Clinton canceled several media appearances Monday while on her book tour in London after she fell down the stairs and broke her toe.

"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," Clinton told "The Graham Nortion Show."

"I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."

The former Democratic nominee was supposed to do interviews with BBC Radio 4's "Woman's Hour," ITV's "This Morning" show and the BBC's "The Graham Norton Show."

Clinton has been on tour promoting her book, What Happened, which details her election loss to President Trump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Grandma Hillary Done Fell Again
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 10:31:51 AM »
'I was running downstairs in heels with a cup of coffee and fell backwards!' Hillary...
www.dailymail.co.uk ^ | Updated: 13:06 EDT, 16 October 2017 | By Shekhar Bhatia
Posted on 10/16/2017, 1:12:16 PM by Red Badger

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to appear for interviews today

Former presidential hopeful is in Britain promoting her book 'What Happened?'

Women's Hour host said star guest was 'delayed' but then she never turned up

Philip Schofield revealed she had stood This Morning up after hurting her foot

Graham Norton BBC interview also put on hold after accident in central London

Clinton last night dined at restaurant La Petite Maison with friend Huma Abedin

Hillary Clinton was forced to make a series of embarrassing media cancellations today after falling and hurting her foot, MailOnline can reveal.

The former First Lady failed to show up at BBC Woman’s Hour, ITV's This Morning show and at the London Studios to record an interview with the BBC's Graham Norton Show.

Sources said her fall had followed her appearance at the South Bank Centre last night and the twice-defeated Presidential candidate had been exhausted after a lengthy book promotion tour.

This Morning presenter Philip Schofield said on Snapchat: 'Supposed to be interviewing Hillary Clinton... but she's fallen over and hurt her foot!! Gutted.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 11:07:09 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 11:14:39 AM »
Who cares
She's a private citizen
Why is someone tripping on the stairs "news"?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 11:18:44 AM »
Hillary Clinton.  Running.  In heels.  That woman even lies about little things. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 11:35:24 AM »
"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand..."

She's great at comedy, you must admit.  Like a female W.C. Fields.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 11:36:49 AM »
Hillary Clinton.  Running.  In heels.  That woman even lies about little things. 

Just like Obama.

If either one of them open their mouth they are lying.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 11:38:05 AM »

Filled to the brim with vodka and downed in record time after she finds out Trump wins Wisconsin and Michigan.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 05:05:34 PM »
Hillary Clinton falls, breaks toe on the stairs during London book tour

"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," Clinton told "The Graham Nortion Show."

a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 05:15:59 PM »
Trumptards will do anything to keep the topic off the idiot in the Oval Office

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 07:54:32 PM »

Filled to the brim with vodka and downed in record time after she finds out Trump wins Wisconsin and Michigan.

She's the sort of lass who takes a double shot in her morning coffee, and may instinctively raise a toast with it from time to time.

Keeping relations with the little people, maybe.  Or making great plans for the Clinton Foundation.  Something important.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 08:14:04 PM »
Bill stays loaded, as well.  These two probably spend all their mutual time alone, in separate areas of the home, drinking and trying not to destroy one another.

Too bad they've been such sellouts, because maybe they'd have done America well.  They probably blame one another for all the negativity which exists against them, instead of admitting they're sellouts and that it's the real problem.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 04:22:06 AM »

It be more embarrassing for all if we focused in on those occupying Capitol Hill
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 12:10:10 PM »

I'm not sure that it is possible to run down stairs. She must have meant she was rushing down the stairs. Either way, she was not paying attention to what she was doing, which is why she fell. Too bad about her toe. A broken toe really negatively affects one's balance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2017, 12:13:29 PM »
I'm not sure that it is possible to run down stairs. She must have meant she was rushing down the stairs. Either way, she was not paying attention to what she was doing, which is why she fell. Too bad about her toe. A broken toe really negatively affects one's balance.

She was drunk

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 12:24:58 PM »
She was drunk

If this is a statement, you need proof. Otherwise it is libel. If it is a question, you're safe.

Who knows who reads what these days. It's not like everyone here is actually who they pretend to be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 12:27:15 PM »
If this is a statement, you need proof. Otherwise it is libel. If it is a question, you're safe.

Who knows who reads what these days. It's not like everyone here is actually who they pretend to be.

LOL - false on the libel - Hillary herself says she drinks a lot to cope with her humiliating loss to Trump.   She is a drunkard. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 12:32:20 PM »
LOL - false on the libel - Hillary herself says she drinks a lot to cope with her humiliating loss to Trump.   She is a drunkard. 

even worse is Trump who acts like a drunk 24/7 yet he claims to be totally sober

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 12:47:10 PM »
There's a very realistic chance all her falls, stumbles, trips, faceplants, including the one which gave her double vision for awhile, were due to alcohol.  The girl likes to drink and she's not tame about it.  Her friends say so (many admire her for it, and no doubt she's as "fun" to drink with as they say) and she's said so herself many times.

No biggie, but can't pretend alcohol doesn't cause the exact sorts of occurrences which happen to her routinely.  If it just so happens that her known falls have taken place when she's sober, then you must figure it can only be much worse during the many times she's drunk.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 12:56:11 PM »
Trump 24-7....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 12:56:20 PM »

Why are you giving her the benefit of the doubt when she has conclusively shown she is a pathological liar?  

I think it's more likely she was walking and collapsed under her own weight, like she has done on camera more than once.  I wonder if she has osteoporosis?  (Rhetorical question.)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2017, 01:01:35 PM »
Yes, don't expect her to admit to drinking before a fall.  Not going to happen unless there's absolutely no other choice (drinking among enemies or snitches, which she probably avoids doing anyway).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2017, 02:20:46 PM »

Can you provide a resource that confirms Hillary said, "I drink a lot to cope with the (her) loss to Trump"?  You have no proof that she's a drunkard.

Libel-to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.

Since the world outside Getbig pays no attention to what you think or say and since you are not a public figure, you're probably safe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 02:27:30 PM »
Can you provide a resource that confirms Hillary said, "I drink a lot to cope with the (her) loss to Trump"?  You have no proof that she's a drunkard.

Libel-to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.

Since the world outside Getbig pays no attention to what you think or say and since you are not a public figure, you're probably safe.

He hasn't said anything that millions of others haven't repeatedly said.  Even the POTUS has called her crooked Hillary. 

Someone wrote an entire book about what a Queen Bee she is behind closed doors.  It's one of the reasons I didn't vote for her.  Showing the public one face and acting horribly behind closed doors. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 02:31:40 PM »

She did say her bottle "helps" or "has helped" or very similar, when talking about the loss.

To be fair, she IS human, and imo she doesn't necessarily owe anyone an apology for liking booze.  But no way should someone pretend she's not subject to its effects just the same as any other person would be, is, whatever, just because she's Hillary Clinton.

It's just a little ol thing called reality, and it must be faced from time to time.