Author Topic: #metoo - WTF is this nonsense on Social Media now!!  (Read 12744 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: #metoo - WTF is this nonsense on Social Media now!!
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2017, 02:17:00 PM »
Just read this one today....  

I love how they show an old fat ugly segal picture, and a young airbrushed , retouched, studio, lighted, makeuped, cover model pic for lisa even though she is about 50 yrs old now.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steven-seagal-a-silk-kimono-a-private-rehearsal-one-actress-remembers-her-nightmare-audition-1048828

thatrandomguy#7

• Getbig II
Re: #metoo supplement campaign
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2017, 04:01:25 PM »
#gncviolatedme
#vitaminshoppevictim
#shouldajusteatenanothercanoftuna

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2017, 04:54:16 PM »
I saw the #metoo on my FB feed, then I knew not to ever talk to said attention seeking whores. Some of them actually wrote about the experience and I said to myself, “yeah that time in high school when we’d all go to that party place” where of course we all knew you’d go cause you were DTF.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2017, 06:00:27 PM »
#anuglyguyhitonme
Y

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »
when i worked as a bartender in a night club i was groped and harassed by gay guys, my female coworkers thought it was hilarious and had no sympathy for me, i was called "uptight" because i wasn't cool with a gay guy saying to me "i want to fuck you so hard"

i also worked in a country club and a young waitress there only 17 made sexual remarks to me all the time, even grabbed my ass

i ignored that until one day she really crossed the line and came up behind me and put a fork in between my butt crack

i reported it to HR and the managers (all women) and they didn't do shit other than tell her to stay away from me, they pretty much implied that i brought it on myself as if my "butt cleavage" was showing and it was just begging for a fork ::)

women don't give a shit when a man gets harassed or assaulted, so why should i care about them especially when all these women used their sexuality to get ahead in hollywood?

E
E

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2017, 08:29:36 PM »
best comment I saw in a video titled Comedian vs feminist on rape jokes

Jim Norton and some Lindy Fat whale fro jezebel.com, no fucking humour this broad

anyways on of the youtube comments which sums up what women are becoming

"god shes a buzz kill, I'd hate to be one of her 5 cats she complains about the "patriarchy" to while shes choking down a hungry man dinner"

"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2017, 12:24:03 AM »
its pokemon name is Blacne  :-X
If Harambe had a daughter...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2017, 12:58:17 AM »
"Don't you dare look at me, you disgusting pig! I wear these clothes because I love staring at my nipples in the mirror when I use the restroom!"

I don't see nipples. This top may not be as transparent as you think.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2017, 02:21:42 AM »
Just read this one today....  

I love how they show an old fat ugly segal picture, and a young airbrushed , retouched, studio, lighted, makeuped, cover model pic for lisa even though she is about 50 yrs old now.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steven-seagal-a-silk-kimono-a-private-rehearsal-one-actress-remembers-her-nightmare-audition-1048828

lisa is still bangable tho. Anyway the broad posed for Playboy, what did she expect? To be recognized as a "great actress"  ::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2017, 02:56:36 AM »
have you been violated by the supplement industry? lied to? didnt you become mr olympia? speak out!

#metoo

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2017, 07:02:26 AM »
Q

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2017, 09:07:50 AM »
We all bitch and moan and women in our society but who us to blame? Men. We allowed this. While eastern societies are less "free" so to speak w respect to what women can and cannot do/express, juxtapose them and look at the differences. They are respectful, obedient, hold closer to the house duties etc. I'm not just talking about middle eastern culture but Asian, Indian, etc

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2017, 09:29:52 AM »
We all bitch and moan and women in our society but who us to blame? Men. We allowed this. While eastern societies are less "free" so to speak w respect to what women can and cannot do/express, juxtapose them and look at the differences. They are respectful, obedient, hold closer to the house duties etc. I'm not just talking about middle eastern culture but Asian, Indian, etc

And you think this is a good thing? ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2017, 09:49:02 AM »
And you think this is a good thing? ::)

No, that's why we are to blame for it.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2017, 10:14:44 AM »
No, that's why we are to blame for it.

Either I failed to convey what I meant or you missed the point. I believe in mutual respect between men and women. What you described seems more like slavery.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2017, 10:16:23 AM »
Either I failed to convey what I meant or you missed the point. I believe in mutual respect between men and women. What you described seems more like slavery.

Q

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2017, 10:27:36 AM »

Agreed. Western society is to blame.
Somewhere between the middle would be ideal.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2017, 10:55:15 AM »
Women prove themselves as the weaker sex with things like this.

Imagine if the roles were reveresed.  Imagine seeing a #metoo as a men’s campaign.  
You can’t, because men wouldn’t need to create a hashtag because a few random women made a sexual comment or tried to pat their ass over the course of their life.  They’d laugh about it to their buddies and move on.

theres  #methree campaign about fedora wearing "nice guys" complaining about being friendzoned

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2017, 11:36:24 AM »
Q

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2017, 12:22:36 PM »
My girlfriend and I just got into a fight about this. She put metoo on her facebook and I asked her why. When she was 17 some guy tried to get into her pants at a party and it made her feel "uneasy". He got a little grabby...she pushed him away and that was that. My girl isn't usually so stupid but WTF?

Pretty soon you won't even be able to look at a female.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2017, 12:27:27 PM »
My girlfriend and I just got into a fight about this. She put metoo on her facebook and I asked her why. When she was 17 some guy tried to get into her pants at a party and it made her feel "uneasy". He got a little grabby...she pushed him away and that was that. My girl isn't usually so stupid but WTF?

Sounds familiar.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2017, 12:28:44 PM »

The context  matters. What did she mean "he tried getting into my pants?" Did he just ask for her number? Or, did he try to forcefully shove his hands down her pants without her consent? Huge difference.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2017, 12:29:24 PM »

Yeah, i've noticed this as well.

Normally they can be very logical and reasonable , but when something like this appears, it's like they suddenly feel the need to join a community / sisterhood of sorts

It's like something changes them drastically.

And in this case, merely a #metoo-tag on instagram/twittwat/facebook.
Q

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2017, 12:33:24 PM »
when i worked as a bartender in a night club i was groped and harassed by gay guys, my female coworkers thought it was hilarious and had no sympathy for me, i was called "uptight" because i wasn't cool with a gay guy saying to me "i want to fuck you so hard"

i also worked in a country club and a young waitress there only 17 made sexual remarks to me all the time, even grabbed my ass

i ignored that until one day she really crossed the line and came up behind me and put a fork in between my butt crack

i reported it to HR and the managers (all women) and they didn't do shit other than tell her to stay away from me, they pretty much implied that i brought it on myself as if my "butt cleavage" was showing and it was just begging for a fork ::)

women don't give a shit when a man gets harassed or assaulted, so why should i care about them especially when all these women used their sexuality to get ahead in hollywood?

E

Come on, man.  You can't be serious.  No one could ever give your complaints any weight after that, no matter how valid.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »
The context  matters. What did she mean "he tried getting into my pants?" Did he just ask for her number? Or, did he try to forcefully shove his hands down her pants without her consent? Huge difference.

No it really doesn't. It wasn't hard to get him to stop. He went in for a kiss and grabbed her at the same time. BTW they were dating.

And who the fuck cares if he actually tried to put his hands in her pants. As long as she could shove him off and walk away then so be it.

Women do the exact god damn thing but never get called out for it.

All these actresses NOW coming out......this could have been prevented way earlier if they had any semblance of a conscience. They knew he would keep doing it but didn't say anything because they wanted their awards, and money, and status, etc. Fuck them. Everyone knew.....no one cared. And now they pretend they all give a fuck.

I can give you 10 girls that would suck a cock just to be an extra in a A list movie.

Why isn't there any accountability to these people that knew but were "too afraid" to speak up. If Weinstein was molesting children or torturing animals would they be "too afraid" then?