Author Topic: To all that don't know once you approach 10grams for a few weeks you will start  (Read 5733 times)

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
as i said many times deca and tren are the only compounds that work well pour moi, the rest suck fucking ass >:( >:( >:(

From now on.... ONLY 19-nors pour moi and 125-200 test e

Interesting...whats the issue with other compounds, really bad sides, poor results?  Deca I get, but Tren is the usual culprit for people not getting on with AAS...but at least you can blast the Tren - nectar of the gods!

How do you get on with 1g test?

winny does not do anything and i wasted my cash on it

Winny is shite anyhow, useful for peak week but thats about it.  Just way to harsh for minimal results IMO.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
p.s. 15 has granted me instant Wizard status

FUCK YEAH  8)

Does this actually grant you anything anymore?

It used to be entry to a suppliers list; I'd already used half the people on there and the rest were middle of the road kind of stuff anyway.  Not quite the global GH/steroid supply ring purported...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Interesting...whats the issue with other compounds, really bad sides, poor results?  Deca I get, but Tren is the usual culprit for people not getting on with AAS...but at least you can blast the Tren - nectar of the gods!

How do you get on with 1g test?

Winny is shite anyhow, useful for peak week but thats about it.  Just way to harsh for minimal results IMO.

i can handle any sides bro im a super super tough sob  8)

but bad results, i aint gonna stand for that shit no more, test does nothing but bloat me and put water outside the muscle, so i fucking hate it, but i gotta run it at trt, at least thats what everyone says

tren puts no scale weight on me, just dries and hardens me

im just taking the winny coz i have it and dont wanna flush it down the toliet 😂

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

It used to be entry to a suppliers list; I'd already used half the people on there and the rest were middle of the road kind of stuff anyway.  Not quite the global GH/steroid supply ring purported...

dont know honestly

just feels good being a Wizard  8)

i have a prime conection for gear here so i dont need an outside source

Simple Simon

It used to be entry to a suppliers list; I'd already used half the people on there and the rest were middle of the road kind of stuff anyway.  Not quite the global GH/steroid supply ring purported...

why would anyone buy steroids online?????

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
why would anyone buy steroids online?????

agreed

always thought that was a stupid idea

especially with a POlice state country like the usa

land of the free MY ASS

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
I disagree, but it may be a generational thing - I grew up on the silk road/alibaba/tradekey and used them to make ends meet for some time, ergo I may have a tinted view of the online drug world.

I was onboard with what DPR was trying to acheive and shared his ethos...