Author Topic: Swedish TV celebrates launch of arabic sex-book for Immigrants  (Read 2200 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Swedish TV celebrates launch of arabic sex-book for Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 12:55:19 PM »
Holy shit, Kwon.  Is it possible that your country is more fucked than mine is?  ???  How is that even possible.  I was thinking that outside of maybe England, Canada takes the cake for this kind of stuff.  But I guess not.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 11:05:18 PM »
Holy shit, Kwon.  Is it possible that your country is more fucked than mine is?  ???  How is that even possible.  I was thinking that outside of maybe England, Canada takes the cake for this kind of stuff.  But I guess not.

Yes, i believe these are the times.

Sweden is now even more fucked than Canada!

England and France is fucked too if it keeps going in the same rate.

According to Baba Falcona  ;D

Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

China will become the new super power: As per her predictions, China is set to become the new superpower in 2018, bringing an end to the United States and its economy. According to her, the exploiters (the developed nations) will become the exploited (the third world). In 2011, the International Monetary Fund had also predicted that China’s economy will overtake that of the US in 2016, emerging as the new superpower.   

Hunger eradication: Baba Vanga has predicted that hunger will get eradicated sometime between 2025 and 2028.

On to Venus: Humans will travel to Venus, according to the Baba, in search of new energy sources. They might even set up a colony there.

Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 01:25:05 AM »
Italians, and specially Romans will not back down from defending their territory. The Mafia will become the peoples saviour, from muslim agression.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 12:56:23 PM »
Bysanthine realm, the remnants of the Roman empire, once stood before muslim invasion to europe.

Italy is been flooded with this scum, and sadly, mafia makes money out of it.

All is lost.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 05:33:29 AM »
Italians, and specially Romans will not back down from defending their territory. The Mafia will become the peoples saviour, from muslim agression.

and if they tried to do this

the USA would seen the military and drones to fuck em up real quick like

lulz @ thinking they woulf even stand a fucking chance with the USA backing europe

fuck off with that shit