Author Topic: LGBT Hate Fliers Posted at Cleveland State U  (Read 9807 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
LGBT Hate Fliers Posted at Cleveland State U
« on: October 17, 2017, 03:12:51 PM »
The flier below was posted on the campus of Cleveland State University in Cleveland, Ohio.  This looks like the handiwork of my old "friend" Top Poodle.

http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/flier-targeting-lgbt-community-posted-around-cleveland-state-university-s-campus

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: LGBT Hate Fliers Posted at Cleveland State U
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 03:24:02 PM »
The flier below was posted on the campus of Cleveland State University in Cleveland, Ohio.  This looks like the handiwork of my old "friend" Top Poodle.

http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/flier-targeting-lgbt-community-posted-around-cleveland-state-university-s-campus

sad part is it was probably some lbtg'ers who put this up on the sly to make others look bad.

when something like that is put up 99% of the time it turns out to be an inside job.

sorry but most people who are anti-gay in the midwest ten to be pretty vocal about it

the facism thin g at the bottom convinces me of the obviousness of its fakeness
"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 03:33:13 PM »
sad part is it was probably some lbtg'ers who put this up on the sly to make others look bad.

when something like that is put up 99% of the time it turns out to be an inside job.

sorry but most people who are anti-gay in the midwest ten to be pretty vocal about it

The flyer looks a bit too “arty” to be the work of rednecks.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »
what is the reason bisexuals would consider suicide? is it because they not only have to keep up with shit from female partners, but males as well?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 03:40:13 PM »

My thought too. It looks like a club promotion flier you'd see in Manhattan. Also that staple is nicely centered.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 03:43:02 PM »

Absolutely.  Obvious fake.

That's what these retarded leftists think those of us on the right actually think.  That we wish a violent death upon gay people.  ::)

Meanwhile, among White people, something like 80% of White people in both the USA and Canada are fine with gay marriage.  Do you think these left-wing antifa types would utter a peep about the far greater rates of anti-homosexual views among adherents to Islam, or another ideology?  Obviously not, because they are blatantly anti-White, and refuse to see the same or even far worse trends in groups who are not White.

Also, do they ever ask themselves if the right is as bad as they say they are, why they need to make up hoaxes like this rather than focus on actual examples of anti-LGBT abuse from the right?  Oh I forgot, because actual examples don't exist.  ::)  Hence why they need to make stuff up.

PS - I loved the comparison you make of Bob and Doug McKenzie and myself.  ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 03:53:23 PM »
Absolutely.  Obvious fake.

That's what these retarded leftists think those of us on the right actually think.  That we wish a violent death upon gay people.  ::)

Meanwhile, among White people, something like 80% of White people in both the USA and Canada are fine with gay marriage.  Do you think these left-wing antifa types would utter a peep about the far greater rates of anti-homosexual views among adherents to Islam, or another ideology?  Obviously not, because they are blatantly anti-White, and refuse to see the same or even far worse trends in groups who are not White.

Also, do they ever ask themselves if the right is as bad as they say they are, why they need to make up hoaxes like this rather than focus on actual examples of anti-LGBT abuse from the right?  Oh I forgot, because actual examples don't exist.  ::)  Hence why they need to make stuff up.

PS - I loved the comparison you make of Bob and Doug McKenzie and myself.  ;D

reminded me of when kathleen Wynne has those Islamics pull their kids out of the schools in thorncliffe park in toronto because of the new sex ed curriculim

it wasd funny because you had a dyke(who normally tries to allude to homophobia whenever anyone oppose her agenda) and a bunch of religious fanatics used to getting their own way these days(or alluding to those who oppose as Islamophobic)
"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 04:25:18 PM »

Agreed. Way too much style. Absolutely designed by members of the LGBTlmnop community.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 04:42:48 PM »
Agreed. Way too much style. Absolutely designed by members of the LGBTlmnop community.

Don't be so gullible. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, and with a good program, I could design something like that. Geez, any junior high school student can with the right program.

X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 04:49:32 PM »
Free speech

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 04:53:07 PM »
Another self -loathing "straight" person.

Straight---just like Poodle.

Poodle..the biggest closet case homo here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 04:54:39 PM »
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 04:57:29 PM »
Clearly fake.  This kind of LGBT hatred is a fairy tale (no pun intended).  Straight people don't give a fuck about what LGBT people do, they just want to be left alone.  

Stop forcing us to be involved in your lives.  Stop forcing us to bake your gay wedding cakes.  Stop forcing us to use your made up gender pronouns.  Go be gay and leave us out of it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 05:00:40 PM »
Gays, Trans, Pedos, Witches... you name it...
a

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2017, 07:49:31 PM »
The average LGBT person does not think this is fake.  No LGBT person I have ever known would do such a thing, except maybe for the twisted, self-loathing, closet cases.  Of which Top Poodle could be one.

Regardless, this flier is horribly offensive.  This is what LGBT persons have to face, everyday.  And why the fight for LGBT dignity never ends.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:24 PM »
^^ wow^^

Getbig amazes me sometimes.
Great post.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 07:55:27 PM »
The average LGBT person does not think this is fake.  No LGBT person I have ever known would do such a thing, except maybe for the twisted, self-loathing, closet cases.  Of which Top Poodle could be one.

Regardless, this flier is horribly offensive.  This is what LGBT persons have to face, everyday.  And why the fight for LGBT dignity never ends.

I know some queer people who absolutely do not play the victim role, would disagree with the poster but not be bothered by it.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 08:02:11 PM »

nonsense. Pretty much everyone of these cases eventually ends up being up a hoax made up for attention.

Nobody in America has time to hate gays or trans or whatever...

Its the LGBTQ whatevever that wont leave the rest of us alone to live our lives.

Nobody cares who you fuck. Not anymore...and since that is all they have, that is all they focus on.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 08:03:24 PM »
nonsense. Pretty much everyone of these cases eventually ends up being up a hoax made up for attention.

Nobody in America has time to hate gays or trans or whatever...

Its the LGBTQ whatevever that wont leave the rest of us alone to live our lives.

Nobody cares who you fuck. Not anymore...and since that is all they have, that is all they focus on.
your a fucking moron.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 08:13:25 PM »
your a fucking moron.

flawless argument and rebuttal.

fuck off with your bullshit civilization ruining degeneracy.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 08:19:14 PM »
How can I have a rebuttal to stupidity and ignorance?
Just like Poodle...impossible trying to reason with foolishness.
So I respond with MORE foolishness.

You saying nobody hates fags is just plain old DUMB.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2017, 08:49:10 PM »

well, it is illegal to attack someone, but it is not illegal to hate people. And nor should it be.

you seem like a good guy Ranger. But people are going to dislike you for what you are no matter what. so I would suggest that people in this owrld that are hated for their color, creed, religion and orientation need to stop focusing on those who hate them and instead start focusing on those who don't

life is too short to constantly protest what you can't and won't change about people.

And the more people try to change others the more hate they will get back. You can't legislate people's feelings

and sorry I think it is a hoax/prank and would suggest people just get over themselves. It really is not that important.

its a poster not an assault or painted on a wall or something, can be quickly shreddded
"

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2017, 08:50:27 PM »
what is the reason bisexuals would consider suicide? is it because they not only have to keep up with shit from female partners, but males as well?
[/quote

being bi would allow twice the sex and twice the fun.   ???

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 09:07:05 PM »
Thanks Nelson.
 :)

I know I'm not liked by some because of my homosexuality.
It's okay--people are 1000% not to like it.
I don't have a gay agenda--I dont ram it down their throat in real life, but I do on here {somewhat}. But I'm not going to NOT kiss my beautiful boyfriend when I first see him in public just to spare some straight person some agitation.

In my life, I have never ever had a face to face problem with anybody over me being gay. Others have. It sucks.
But ...such is life.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 09:25:36 PM »

so?

people hate blacks, jews, gays, straights, christians, muslims, women, straight white men etc.... LGBTQ aren't special. but they want to be.

I dont know anyone who cares, maybe 25 years ago. They are just tired of the lifestyle being pushed in their childrens faces.

You want to believe most people care about what you do in your bedroom. NOPE. Most people are too busy with life to care. My suggestion, Dont ever bring it up. Polite society don't want to know their neighbours' bedroom habits.

Now when you shut down a christian bakery for not catering your wedding when you wouldn't dare go to a muslim restaurant to cater your wedding. Yeah then people take offense at the blatant cowardice.

This is stupid. There is no nationwide systemic enshrined-in-law hatred towards LGBTQ. humans will always hate other humans for whatever reason.

Stop playing the victim card. Nobody is loved by everyone. Not Jesus, not Buddha, Not the pope, not the dalai lama.....not me, not you.