Author Topic: LGBT Hate Fliers Posted at Cleveland State U  (Read 9790 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: LGBT Hate Fliers Posted at Cleveland State U
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 09:29:00 PM »
Really, what a pointless thing to do.  ::) ::) ::)

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-cause-of-homosexuality-in-animals/answer/Donna-Fernstrom?srid=FO6G

What is the cause of homosexuality in animals?

I highly recommend you read the book ‘Biological Exuberance’ by Bruce Bagemihl. Sexuality evolved to facilitate reproduction, but it didn’t stop there, and reproduction is not the only purpose for sexuality in a great many species, now. Theists are wrong about humans of course (big shocker, there), but that’s an aside. Humans are just animals, like any other.

Life is messy and full of experiments. Because there is no guiding hand behind it, anything can happen - if it’s beneficial, or even simply just NOT too detrimental, it’s likely to be passed on. One thing has proven beneficial in most species - adaptability. Diversity. A broad range of traits ensures that when circumstances change, at least some individuals will have an advantage. But there’s no intelligent oversight to that, so that diversity is really messy. It includes things that may never be beneficial, as well as things that always are. Simply having a huge range of traits is the benefit, itself, because there’s no telling what the world may throw at you next.

Did you know that when a mated pair of male swans nest, they have a higher success rate at rearing their cygnets? It may be because the males are more aggressive at defending their young. The female they duped into laying the eggs doesn’t really lose out, even though she doesn’t get to help rear them - her genes are passed on, all the same. (Yes, gay animals can still reproduce, and often do - that includes humans. Having a preference doesn’t mean you can’t do what you don’t prefer in order to accomplish something needed).

You never can tell what will prove to be an evolutionary advantage.

Now, homosexuality as an orientation is rare in animals - not that common in any species. Among more intelligent vertebrates, strict heterosexuality is also pretty rare… Most animals are bisexual. (Some arguments have been made that so are most humans, which fits the pattern). Non-human animals don’t have any hangups about their sexuality - they just do whatever they feel like doing. And most of the time, that seems to be ‘whoever.’ lol

This is simply a natural result of how sexuality evolved. The prudish notion that animals don’t enjoy sex is frankly stupid. Animals engage in sex because it feels good and sets off lots of nifty reward chemicals in the brain. (Humans aren’t different). Animals engage in homosexual activity because it feels good, and why SHOULDN’T they? Due to the way reproductive systems work, clearing out old sperm periodically aids fertility. Keeping everything in working order for actual reproduction is a great function of non-procreative sex. It’s also a great stress reliever - the drive to mate is powerful in many species, and if they aren’t able to breed, what’s to be done with all that desire? In a lot of species, young bachelor males mate with each other regularly, because the females are all taken by the older, stronger males. That is homosexual behavior that’s virtually ubiquitous in those species, but it’s not homosexuality as an orientation. Technically, they’re bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex, but only humans care about distinctions like that. It’s psychologically healthy for those animals to engage in those behaviors, and when they’re bigger and stronger, they’ll be ready to compete to actually breed.

Really, the cause of homosexuality in animals is, ‘because, why not?’ I think a question with much less certain answers is, ‘why are humans so obsessed with others’ sexual habits?’ :)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 01:15:56 AM »
  Of which Top Poodle could be one.

::)

i really got into the heads of all the degenerates amongst us, huh guys?

:)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 01:16:40 AM »
Gays, Trans, Pedos, Witches... you name it...

i like this guy!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 01:22:39 AM »
Thanks Nelson.
 :)

I know I'm not liked by some because of my homosexuality.
It's okay--people are 1000% not to like it.
I don't have a gay agenda--I dont ram it down their throat in real life, but I do on here {somewhat}. But I'm not going to NOT kiss my beautiful boyfriend when I first see him in public just to spare some straight person some agitation.

In my life, I have never ever had a face to face problem with anybody over me being gay. Others have. It sucks.
But ...such is life.

Who cares what others think of you, good for you for not letting the hate bother you. And yes, dont be ramming anything down our throat buddy! :)
Just watch out for the haters in public who attack those that are different than you. Carry a weapon. It does happen out there. (Random attacks).

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 01:35:19 AM »
And yes, dont be ramming anything down our throat buddy! :)

he's done nothing but ram his gayness down our throats, christ's sake man have some dignity, look at his avatar and little snippet underneath at the very least

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2017, 04:32:11 AM »
he's done nothing but ram his gayness down our throats, christ's sake man have some dignity, look at his avatar and little snippet underneath at the very least

I have a suspicion that you are rangerwil as well but if you are not, rangerwil isn't gay, his posting style simply isn't consistent with a gay men.

Just so you don't keep chasing him around the forum, if you do it will add weight to my argument that you are indeed him.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 05:41:12 AM »
Among more intelligent vertebrates, strict heterosexuality is also pretty rare… Most animals are bisexual. (Some arguments have been made that so are most humans, which fits the pattern).

If the sexuality for most people is fluid, then why do some oppose conversion therapy? Surely gay men can be "taught" to be straight in that case? 

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 07:25:57 AM »
so?

My suggestion, Dont ever bring it up. ...

This is stupid. There is no nationwide systemic enshrined-in-law hatred towards LGBTQ. humans will always hate other humans for whatever reason.

Stop playing the victim card. Nobody is loved by everyone.
1-I never bring it up. There's nothing to bring up. That's only one facet of my life.

2-I too have ALWAYS said there is no nationwide systemic hatred towards gays. It's impossible for something like that to exist at all.
I have plenty of straight friends that prove my point.

3-I don't play the victim card because I have never been a victim. Again--I've never had a problem.

Who cares what others think of you, good for you for not letting the hate bother you. And yes, dont be ramming anything down our throat buddy! :)
Just watch out for the haters in public who attack those that are different than you. Carry a weapon. It does happen out there. (Random attacks).
Thank u!
I'm well aware of my surroundings when I'm out and about. I live in Vegas and ccw everywhere. Not cuz I'm scared of a real life Poodle who wants me dead, but just cause the laws here allow it.

I have a suspicion that you are rangerwil as well but if you are not, rangerwil isn't gay, his posting style simply isn't consistent with a gay men.

Just so you don't keep chasing him around the forum, if you do it will add weight to my argument that you are indeed him.
All jokes aside---I think you are an absolute fucking retard. Do you read what people say here about you? Every comment you make somebody posts something about how stupid you are.
What the fuck do u even mean my posting style isn't consistent with a gay man?
That makes FUCKING ZERO sense.
Why dont you get a mod to check our IPs so you can see we're different people asshole.
I'm used to stupidity here at GB--but you are like a demented old man that just found the internet.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 05:09:19 PM »
All I know is that AIDS was such a letdown.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2017, 12:46:23 AM »
The name "Fascist Solutions" doesn't strike any of you homo defenders as being a little odd?

Antifa is labeling anyone and everyone fascists.  That's their terminology.

Also, the flyer is way too artistic and colorful to be made by anyone other than a homo.

Gays are framing white heterosexual Christian males in order to justify the holy war that they have been waging against them.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2017, 12:53:15 AM »

i have many times admitted he's my gimmick :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2017, 05:35:07 AM »
Clearly fake.  This kind of LGBT hatred is a fairy tale (no pun intended).  Straight people don't give a fuck about what LGBT people do, they just want to be left alone.  

Stop forcing us to be involved in your lives.  Stop forcing us to bake your gay wedding cakes.  Stop forcing us to use your made up gender pronouns.  Go be gay and leave us out of it.

You are referring to a small vocal minority.

Every group/religion/political party has these types of fanatics.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2017, 05:41:14 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2017, 06:11:47 AM »
The name "Fascist Solutions" doesn't strike any of you homo defenders as being a little odd?

Antifa is labeling anyone and everyone fascists.  That's their terminology.

Also, the flyer is way too artistic and colorful to be made by anyone other than a homo.

Gays are framing white heterosexual Christian males in order to justify the holy war that they have been waging against them.

The irony is that blacks and Hispanics are way more homophobic then white males. Someone posted the clip of a press conference in which Tony Ferguson and Fabricio Werdum got into a dustup. When things started getting hot, the first thing Werdum called him was a “Maricon.” Anyone who’s ever spend some time around Hispanics knows they can’t go five minutes without using that word.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2017, 06:46:32 AM »
The irony is that blacks and Hispanics are way more homophobic then white males.
Cite your source please.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2017, 11:53:16 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2017, 11:59:58 PM »
your a fucking moron.

You are giving him too much credit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2017, 12:11:31 AM »
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2017, 02:26:38 AM »
1-I never bring it up. There's nothing to bring up. That's only one facet of my life.

All jokes aside---I think you are an absolute fucking retard. Do you read what people say here about you? Every comment you make somebody posts something about how stupid you are.
What the fuck do u even mean my posting style isn't consistent with a gay man?
That makes FUCKING ZERO sense.
Why dont you get a mod to check our IPs so you can see we're different people asshole.
I'm used to stupidity here at GB--but you are like a demented old man that just found the internet.

Your entire existence here is based on the fact you claim to be gay, its your gay account...

as for the rest.....
meltdown..

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2017, 10:50:50 AM »
sad part is it was probably some lbtg'ers who put this up on the sly to make others look bad.

when something like that is put up 99% of the time it turns out to be an inside job.

sorry but most people who are anti-gay in the midwest ten to be pretty vocal about it

the facism thin g at the bottom convinces me of the obviousness of its fakeness

Yes, they might've been just a wee bit more clever.  And I agree, any time a "hate message" gets the spotlight thrown on it, my first thought is that it's a fake.  Chances are, that's exactly what it is.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2017, 10:59:53 AM »
The irony is that blacks and Hispanics are way more homophobic then white males. Someone posted the clip of a press conference in which Tony Ferguson and Fabricio Werdum got into a dustup. When things started getting hot, the first thing Werdum called him was a “Maricon.” Anyone who’s ever spend some time around Hispanics knows they can’t go five minutes without using that word.

It's funny how when "Gay Marriage" has been placed up for vote, the black vote is near-total against.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2017, 11:41:36 PM »
It's funny how when "Gay Marriage" has been placed up for vote, the black vote is near-total against.

fuck, let's only let blacks vote when it comes to gays then, how bout that??

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2017, 08:27:53 PM »
A new study is out that shows 40% of LGBT employees have been bullied at work:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bullying-lgbt-employees-workplace-epidemic/

This is another example of why the struggle for LGBT equality has to go on and on.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »
And a few days ago there was this:  Donald Trump said Vice President Pence wants to hang gay people:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/trump-reportedly-jokes-about-mike-pence-wanting-hang-gays-n811086

This is not a joke.  This is not funny.

This is yet another example of why the struggle for LGBT equality and dignity goes on and on. 

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2017, 08:57:22 PM »
Clearly fake.  This kind of LGBT hatred is a fairy tale (no pun intended).  Straight people don't give a fuck about what LGBT people do, they just want to be left alone.  

Stop forcing us to be involved in your lives.  Stop forcing us to bake your gay wedding cakes.  Stop forcing us to use your made up gender pronouns.  Go be gay and leave us out of it.

Bullshit.  See my above two posts.  Straight people won't leave us alone.  That's the problem.