Author Topic: Drugs vs Genetics  (Read 26064 times)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: Drugs vs Genetics
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2017, 03:57:02 AM »
If it's all drugs then why can't professional women bodybuilders match the size of men's competition?

Very interesting point.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2017, 08:44:59 AM »
If it's all drugs then why can't professional women bodybuilders match the size of men's competition?

Because they are women.  There are still genetic limits on what can be accomplished.  If this were the case, then why doesn't every guy that takes hormones attain the size and density of Dorian Yates?  Ronnie Coleman? 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2017, 09:06:42 AM »
Because they are women.  There are still genetic limits on what can be accomplished.  If this were the case, then why doesn't every guy that takes hormones attain the size and density of Dorian Yates?  Ronnie Coleman? 

We cant get legit Kigtropin

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2017, 09:43:42 AM »
illuminati..

another account with 3000 postings who is very mad.. why are you mad.. explain to me what is it behind the anger and madness..

if it was really what you thought about me you woudnt even respond to me.. but you sound hurt like the other fella.. now is it because you were banned from the site? is one of the power hungry moderators banned you and then you think its me?

I dont get it.. we already been tru this balonie you talk here about 13 years of me lol it is a life time you talk here about straight out a life time not 13 months but almost a decade and a half lol

you tell me what really is hurting behind that nice 3000 post account of yours and I may be able to unban the pain lol

gh15 approved

Try Harder Fraud & Judas 15.

Your are so irrelevant.

You sound like a BITCH WHINNING.

Wrong yet again i'm not hurting Quite the opposite i'm having Fun Taunting a Fraud & Judas
You try and wriggle out of all the scams you carry out Blaming others

By the same measure what is Hurting you --- Oh let me Guess People not falling for
Your Pathetic act or your scams - How many others have you Grassed on. Judas.

WTF Drivel are you going on about un-ban me from what ???

Please explain how the No. of posts changes anything.

Fraud & Judas
Exposed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2017, 09:49:57 AM »
Gh15,

Was Wes a loyal Elf?
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »

Try Harder Fraud & Judas 15.

Your are so irrelevant.

You sound like a BITCH WHINNING.

Wrong yet again i'm not hurting Quite the opposite i'm having Fun Taunting a Fraud & Judas
You try and wriggle out of all the scams you carry out Blaming others

By the same measure what is Hurting you --- Oh let me Guess People not falling for
Your Pathetic act or your scams - How many others have you Grassed on. Judas.

WTF Drivel are you going on about un-ban me from what ???

Please explain how the No. of posts changes anything.

Fraud & Judas
Exposed.

i say you can be unbanned on my site,, you obviously hurt it can be read between your words.. no oen can blame someone with a lie like you do and not be tremendesly hurt for something done to him on my site by a moderator or something of the like,,

no sane individual would be going on for 6 years blaming the innocent of some bad shit that happened to them because they are too scared to blame drug dealers like ip and professional scam muscle

i will be willing to talk to you in a mature way and unban you because you seem like you have 3000 posting so you care about bodybuild somewhat i would hope.. let me know the name and it will be unbanned if! it was done by a power hungry mod..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2017, 11:01:34 AM »

becaue they are females.. they are weaker.. they have less testosterone naturally and by nature was made to be smaller and weaker and dependent on males.. but you wont know it if you are part of generation nothingnss and i warned about it here a generation ago back in 2006 i wa sshouting this on here none stop in between writing the bible.. infact along the years i included it as part of the bible

social and cultural decline that i warned about in detail,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2017, 11:39:48 AM »
Lee looks better there than he did when turned pro.
about as wide as heath

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2017, 11:59:06 AM »
Gh15,

Was Wes a loyal Elf?

wes is a good fella.. he is excellent bodybuild that doesn't balonie you with shit compliments,, if he think you look great he will say the word great,, if he think you look only good he will say the word good,, he will use the exact word to describe your look with out balonie around it

and he is a member and athlete on gh15 that is liked by everyone,, i to this day never  hear a bad word about him.. not even once from anyone not here and not on gh15,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2017, 12:01:35 PM »
Gh15, what was yates stack?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2017, 12:16:27 PM »
^dorian used anything he could get his hands on like any other advance bodybuild he atleast experimented with it and he was one of the first to realy bring the size in,,

he used

testosterona  and took it to the next level dose wize
growth hormone both cadavars and syntethic
trenbolona ace
masterona
nandrolona and equipoise depending on the timing of shows
insulina
this was base

oral usge was also large
anadrol
halotestin
dianabol
winstrol but again he liked to lift heavy and winstrol is realy like bobbie said finishing touch it really is not meant to be used by heavy lifters all year long only before stage if used both the inject and the orals need to be used correctly!

diuretics were used but i prefer not to talk about which ones but he was very good with usge of diuretic and was ready for them when applied he did not use them when high bodyfat to try to get in condition.. he used them at the right time when little could go long way like it should and it was never underground garbage only phamacutical grade

he used underground but it was only for specific products and again there are chefs and then there are chefs.. some are horrid.. infact majority are horrid and the few that are great,,

don't forget that dorian also have great genetic respond to the legit hormones he used,, he actually had great respond and train and ate accordingly,, he was an old time bodybuild with heavy lifting who loved to lift.. he loved to push iron like a bodybuild should in my opinion,, i believ bodybuild should be able to lift serious weight and this is why i never gave much respect to philsulina eventhough he is pretty much built on my bible straight out

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2017, 12:22:51 PM »
^dorian used anything he could get his hands on like any other advance bodybuild he atleast experimented with it and he was one of the first to realy bring the size in,,

he used

trenbolona ace
masterona
insulina
this was base

oral usge was also large
anadrol
halotestin
dianabol
winstrol but again he liked to lift heavy and winstrol is realy like bobbie said finishing touch it really is not meant to be used by heavy lifters all year long only before stage if used both the inject and the orals need to be used correctly!

diuretics were used but i prefer not to talk about which ones but he was very good with usge of diuretic and was ready for them when applied he did not use them when high bodyfat to try to get in condition.. he used them at the right time when little could go long way like it should and it was never underground garbage only phamacutical grade

he used underground but it was only for specific products and again there are chefs and then there are chefs.. some are horrid.. infact majority are horrid and the few that are great,,

don't forget that dorian also have great genetic respond to the legit hormones he used,, he actually had great respond and train and ate accordingly,, he was an old time bodybuild with heavy lifting who loved to lift.. he loved to push iron like a bodybuild should in my opinion,, i believ bodybuild should be able to lift serious weight and this is why i never gave much respect to philsulina eventhough he is pretty much built on my bible straight out

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

Im pretty sure Dorian never really revealed what he was taking to anyone.

Your post is total hearsay....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2017, 12:24:15 PM »
^youre local you don't count..

you do post nicely though,,

with love,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2017, 12:25:51 PM »
^youre local you don't count..

you do post nicely though,,

with love,,
gh15 approved

I have talked many times with a very close friend of Dorians, Dorian didnt share his stack with him.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2017, 12:30:28 PM »
and this is exactly why they ask me

i also don't say everything there i say most of what he used,, i have senses and as you all know my site is very against drugs i personaly brought down drugs to minimum in athletics along the years and I'm loved for it where it counts,, so while i say most of what he used in the 90s i don't say everything he used,,

again nothing wil lmater if your genetic respond is not great,, in order to be an ifbb professional your genetic respond to hormones must be very very good and also the tolerance to hormones,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2017, 12:38:51 PM »
in order to be an ifbb professional your genetic respond to hormones must be very very good and also the tolerance to hormones,,

X2

The question was genetics vs drugs , it all comes down to drugs in the end .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2017, 12:50:04 PM »

he used

trenbolona ace
masterona
insulina
this was base

oral usge was also large
anadrol
halotestin
dianabol

Fraud&Judas15 approved
Imbecile of Judah 

FFS - Give it up
What Idiotic Drivel

I know who was training with Dorian & His Sponsor
They Sponsored  5 Bodybuilders
Also Carrying out Bood Tests.

I can name the 5 & The Sponsors & Years.

Can You.? Name just one other than Dorian
Name the Sponsors.?
What Years.?

We're Waiting - Back up Your Big Claims

Fraud & Judas15
Exposed

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2017, 12:56:48 PM »
^you know nothing about no one,, you are a hearsay.. a local.. a wanna be..

you are the result of siting too long on a forum playing with ballz..

instead of doing the local mr no where to be found city try to learn something,, and if you all you say you are which you are not! you will pm me and tell me who you are either here or on my site and we can go from there,,

dismised,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2017, 01:03:10 PM »
^you know nothing about no one,, you are a hearsay.. a local.. a wanna be..

you are the result of siting too long on a forum playing with ballz..

instead of doing the local mr no where to be found city try to learn something,, and if you all you say you are which you are not! you will pm me and tell me who you are either here or on my site and we can go from there,,

dismised,,
Fraud&Judas15 Been Caught Out.

YOU CANT HA HA  YET AGAIN YOUR EXPOSED

YOU CANT NAME ANY ONE OR ANY OF IT.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WENT A LITTLE FURTHER THAN LOCAL

WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU COMPETED IN.
OTHER THAN FRAUD & SCAMS

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

FFS - Give it up
What Idiotic Drivel

I know who was training with Dorian & His Sponsor
They Sponsored  5 Bodybuilders
Also Carrying out Bood Tests.

I can name the 5 & The Sponsors & Years.

Can You.? Name just one other than Dorian
Name the Sponsors.?
What Years.?

We're Waiting - Back up Your Big Claims

Fraud & Judas15
Exposed

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2017, 01:05:13 PM »
dullian clamied he used no more than 1.5 grams of gear a week

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2017, 01:07:51 PM »

bla bla and the some more blubblub..

^local.. this is what you are.. a local

see the other thread respond of mine,, having few accounts and playing on few steroid holes on the internet don't unlocal you..

you are a local my friend,,

if you claim to be more than a local then pm me here or on my site and we shall talk,,

other than that i see you as a flea,, local flea lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2017, 01:09:49 PM »
dullian clamied he used no more than 1.5 grams of gear a week

testosterona he used in the 1-2 gram range yes,, the total was more 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2017, 01:13:55 PM »
testosterona he used in the 1-2 gram range yes,, the total was more 

gh15 approved

seems that the general rule (from all the shit i read) that 3-5 grams of gear a week is top dose, and moee than that is overkill

is that right?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2017, 01:19:33 PM »

^local.. this is what you are.. a local

see the other thread respond of mine,, having few accounts and playing on few steroid holes on the internet don't unlocal you..

you are a local my friend,,

if you claim to be more than a local then pm me here or on my site and we shall talk,,

other than that i see you as a flea,, local flea lol

Fraud& Judas15 EXPOSED

YOU CANT HA HA  YET AGAIN YOUR EXPOSED

YOU CANT NAME ANY ONE OR ANY OF IT.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WENT A LITTLE FURTHER THAN LOCAL

WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU COMPETED IN.
OTHER THAN FRAUD & SCAMS

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Answer The Questions Mr Worm know-it-all.........
We're Still Waiting.......

Local or not That's Still More Than You've Achieved

YOU MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT DORIAN - BACK IT UP - Oh YOU CANNOT.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2017, 01:21:22 PM »