Author Topic: 🌈The LGBT Agenda is Helping to Normalise Paedophilia  (Read 22637 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: The LGBT Agenda is Helping to Normalise Paedophilia
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2017, 04:41:02 AM »
no fucking wonder gays were stigmatized in the good old days when people still knew what's what

they deserve to stay in the cracks of society where they belong

That's it. It's a psychotic obsession about sex.
asstropin

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2017, 05:49:17 AM »
   Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).

Outed.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2017, 06:15:05 AM »
 http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/salon-deletes-articles-defending-pedophilia-from-site/

Never forget.

The legalization of gay marriage opened the floodgates to all this lunacy, and it's only going to get worse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2017, 09:35:40 AM »
Fuck off you old senior fa ggot

Redundant.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2017, 09:39:18 AM »
hahaha what a load of crap there are a heap of studies linking it

Can you provide a link to an actual study supporting this that's not just someone's opinion?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2017, 09:40:40 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2017, 09:43:21 AM »
fixed

How do you feel about effeminate straight men?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2017, 09:58:10 AM »
Pro-Paedophilia groups like NAMBLA and PIE were founded from within the LGBT movement. NAMBLA were even members of the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association up until the 90's.

This is very interesting. Can you provide a source which confirms this? I am interested in learning more about it. What changed in the 90's and why?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2017, 10:04:54 AM »
Sex between men and "boys" is a celebrated "rite of passage" in the homosexual community.  Anyone who tries to deny this is a fool or a liar.

I've not heard of this before and I've been part of the homosexual community since I was a teen. In fact, the term "chichen hawk" which refers to men who are interested in younger men is considered derogatory.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2017, 07:54:07 PM »
I've not heard of this before and I've been part of the homosexual community since I was a teen.

LOL sure

Ever heard of Milo Yiannopoulos, Lena Dunham, George Takei?  Just to name a few famous people who have talked about their pedophilic experiences. 

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2017, 03:12:45 AM »
This is very interesting. Can you provide a source which confirms this? I am interested in learning more about it. What changed in the 90's and why?

ask yourself what other group of people accepts and glorifies degeneracy and therein lies your answer

how did transgenders get tacked onto your guys?  they're truly fucked in the head, the invention of a perverted child molester (john money), and yet you guys accept them because they're "of age" or whatever bullshit

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2017, 02:34:38 AM »

The International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) had achieved UN consultative status in the 90's but were suspended shortly afterwards due to NAMBLA's membership within the ILGA. Obviously, ILGA cut its links with NAMLBA because of it.
NAMBLA were founded by David Thorstad who had been a prominent gay rights campaigner. The group were helped by the fact that some gay magazines (such as The Body Politic), would publish pro-pederest material during this time.
PIE was a British pro-peadophillia activist group. Again, they were founded by a homosexual named Michael Hanson and were set up as a special interest group within an LGBT organisation called the Scottish Minorities Group.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2017, 04:16:32 PM »
ask yourself what other group of people accepts and glorifies degeneracy and therein lies your answer

how did transgenders get tacked onto your guys?  they're truly fucked in the head, the invention of a perverted child molester (john money), and yet you guys accept them because they're "of age" or whatever bullshit

"Your guys" and "you guys" suggests that all gay people think alike. They don't. There is as much diversity in the gay community as there is in the straight community. All folks are part of the human community.

Here's is a video of a controversial fellow that fits no stereotype I know of.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2017, 06:16:42 PM »
http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/salon-deletes-articles-defending-pedophilia-from-site/

Never forget.

The legalization of gay marriage opened the floodgates to all this lunacy, and it's only going to get worse.

Very True Words.

A Lot of Hand wringing & enquiries to come
About how this could happen.

Very Sick Individuals Making & Passing such Laws.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2017, 06:22:13 PM »
I've not heard of this before and I've been part of the homosexual community since I was a teen. In fact, the term "chichen hawk" which refers to men who are interested in younger men is considered derogatory.

And your Dear Wife was aware of This.

If so She was a very accepting lady.
Bless Her.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2017, 10:05:41 PM »
"Your guys" and "you guys" suggests that all gay people think alike. They don't.

agenda gays basically do

they all group together under 'gay pride' and such nonsense

i get you're not one of them, that's why we're cool

Purge_WTF

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2017, 06:47:42 AM »
"Your guys" and "you guys" suggests that all gay people think alike. They don't. There is as much diversity in the gay community as there is in the straight community. All folks are part of the human community.

Here's is a video of a controversial fellow that fits no stereotype I know of.

Guys like Milo are going against the tide. Most gays, BLM supporters and Feminists are of the same anti-Christian, anti-Western ilk.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2017, 02:48:47 PM »

And your Dear Wife was aware of This.

If so She was a very accepting lady.
Bless Her.

Of course she was aware. We were together for 54 years, 52 of which we were married. Relationships are built on honesty and trust. She was a saint and deserves the blessing, so thank you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2017, 02:53:12 PM »
Guys like Milo are going against the tide. Most gays, BLM supporters and Feminists are of the same anti-Christian, anti-Western ilk.

Do you think he actually believes what he says or is he just another performer.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2017, 08:35:22 PM »
Do you think he actually believes what he says or is he just another performer.

Both. He's a Conservative celebrity.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2017, 08:46:38 PM »
Of course she was aware. We were together for 54 years, 52 of which we were married. Relationships are built on honesty and trust. She was a saint and deserves the blessing, so thank you.

A very tolerant & understanding woman.
I'd say you are very fortunate to of married her.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2017, 12:28:59 AM »

A very tolerant & understanding woman.
I'd say you are very fortunate to of married her.

I was and I am well aware of it. A lot of people whether gay, bisexual or straight never achieve the bond we had.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2017, 11:09:22 PM »
Most child abusers are heterosexual men.

How Could “Straight” Men Be Attracted To Boys?

If these molesters aren’t lying when they say they’re straight, why would they abuse boys? What could possibly be the attraction?

Dr. W.L. Marshall and his colleagues conducted a similar set of phallometric tests on a sample of gay and straight men, except this time they used more photos of young boys and girls covering a wider age span. They noticed that for those gay men who were attracted to males under 18, they tended to be attracted to young men who were well past the age of puberty (age 15 or older), with fully-developed adult genitalia and other features that were characteristically masculine. But when heterosexual men showed an attraction towards younger males, they tended to be attracted to pre-pubescent males (ages 9-11):

Amongst the heterosexuals, the commonest remarks concerning attractive features of the victims, were that the young boys did not have any body hair and that their bodies were soft and smooth.31

This explains the apparent contradiction of straight men abusing young boys. They really are straight – they’re responding to the feminine qualities of pre-pubescent boys, qualities that gay men didn’t find appealing. After all, gay men are, by definition, attracted to men; the feminine characteristics of young boys were a turn-off to them.

http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,002.htm

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2017, 02:03:45 PM »
Most child abusers are heterosexual men.

How Could “Straight” Men Be Attracted To Boys?

If these molesters aren’t lying when they say they’re straight, why would they abuse boys? What could possibly be the attraction?

Dr. W.L. Marshall and his colleagues conducted a similar set of phallometric tests on a sample of gay and straight men, except this time they used more photos of young boys and girls covering a wider age span. They noticed that for those gay men who were attracted to males under 18, they tended to be attracted to young men who were well past the age of puberty (age 15 or older), with fully-developed adult genitalia and other features that were characteristically masculine. But when heterosexual men showed an attraction towards younger males, they tended to be attracted to pre-pubescent males (ages 9-11):

Amongst the heterosexuals, the commonest remarks concerning attractive features of the victims, were that the young boys did not have any body hair and that their bodies were soft and smooth.31

This explains the apparent contradiction of straight men abusing young boys. They really are straight – they’re responding to the feminine qualities of pre-pubescent boys, qualities that gay men didn’t find appealing. After all, gay men are, by definition, attracted to men; the feminine characteristics of young boys were a turn-off to them.

http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,002.htm

Most pedophiles have a definite preference for one sex or the other. But it's tough to estimate the percentage of pedophiles who are heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual in their attraction to children.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2017, 02:07:05 PM »
Most pedophiles have a definite preference for one sex or the other. But it's tough to estimate the percentage of pedophiles who are heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual in their attraction to children.

Who the Fcuk cares Just kill the Perverts - Simple.