Author Topic: Fertility - Questions re 3-OHAT - PCT - HPA Axis upgrade  (Read 2283 times)

willl

• Getbig III
Fertility - Questions re 3-OHAT - PCT - HPA Axis upgrade
« on: October 20, 2017, 11:14:52 AM »
why is it when you upregulate the entire HPA axis supraphysiologically, that no increased fertility or spermatogenesis occurs?

suppose u increase  lh, fsh, T in a balanced but supra (way supra) manner, what gives out? Desensitization of the Sertoli perhapes?

eg i got extremely fertile (top levels spermatogram based) on a replacement program of 8-12mg T ED, 75/75 FSH/LH EOD

so whats causing the overkill when going overboard?

on a side note, who knows more about 3-OHAT and ATD as a supposedly non-negative feedback PCT jumpstart?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: fertility ?s
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 11:25:47 AM »
Q

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 11:25:52 AM »
Good questions. I'm doing some research myself. Trying to get wife pregnant after using for close to ten years.
There's a lot of unanswered questions about a lot of different protocols.

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 12:22:55 PM »
Been on consistently for about 3 years. Got my wife preg 13 weeks ago while I was on 500trst and 600 eq per week. What I changed about my approach was I basically stopped jerking off and only had sex every couple of days. That and optimal timing apparently lol

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 12:58:20 PM »

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 02:01:04 PM »
Been on consistently for about 3 years. Got my wife preg 13 weeks ago while I was on 500trst and 600 eq per week. What I changed about my approach was I basically stopped jerking off and only had sex every couple of days. That and optimal timing apparently lol

I hope I get lucky like that. I'm weaning off of test right now. I'm down to like 300 mg a week. I threw in hcg and rotate clomid along with some supps. I've been on for a really long time I might have to completely come off. Not looking forward.

And congrats on the baby!!

willl

• Getbig III
Re: Fertility - Questions re 3-OHAT - PCT - HPA Axis upgrade
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 01:52:20 AM »
a little hint or advice for anyone who's interested in PCT's or HRT

HRT involves supraphysiologic levels of T being administered every once in a while (EG 200/250T ew or EOW etc)

now this actively shuts down your whole AXIS including Testes. Is this something you really want, let alone something that really is going to contribute to your health longevity wise?

A muscle adept who no longer wants to cycle heavy but still wants to keep part of his gains/libido/energy/lifestyle would argue favorably.

However, I reckon it is probably wiser and more beneficial to your system if you could upregulate your positive feedback in a consistent manner and optimize all of your own secretions.

Let's not forget, there lies a certain amount of power (eg athletic) within the ability to produce high physiologic amounts of LH and FSH.
There is a defined correlation between someone having "balls" and performing differently (usually far better) than someone "having to grow some balls" instead.      
I will let you ponder on that

Bottom line is this, find a way to increase of normal levels to very high normal levels and you will probably live better than while on a replacement therapy.

Supplement (eg with andriol or oral T prop), enhance the loop with some lh and fsh additions, monitor estrogen
Follow up on other growth factors and catabolic factors. Find out, refine and tune your own system
Adjust diet accordingly, rest sleep the whole pattern. Molecular nutrition etc

I believe this is where we are supposed to be anyways, and apparently 3-OHAT and ATD seem to be helpful in this regard

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 02:53:28 AM »
High prolactin levels are often neglected, and they can have terrible effects in sexuall performance, and maybe, fertility.
Lowering them down will help balance testosterone levels.

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 11:09:51 AM »
I hope I get lucky like that. I'm weaning off of test right now. I'm down to like 300 mg a week. I threw in hcg and rotate clomid along with some supps. I've been on for a really long time I might have to completely come off. Not looking forward.

And congrats on the baby!!

Thanks, really appreciate it. I was ready to come off gear around December or January if she didn't get pregnant by then. Luckily I don't have to know. Only running 300mg/wk of test now though

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 03:56:35 PM »
why not go to a fertility clinic and get blood work?

make sure your FSH levels are good?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2017, 04:05:39 PM »
why is it when you upregulate the entire HPA axis supraphysiologically, that no increased fertility or spermatogenesis occurs?

suppose u increase  lh, fsh, T in a balanced but supra (way supra) manner, what gives out? Desensitization of the Sertoli perhapes?

eg i got extremely fertile (top levels spermatogram based) on a replacement program of 8-12mg T ED, 75/75 FSH/LH EOD

so whats causing the overkill when going overboard?

on a side note, who knows more about 3-OHAT and ATD as a supposedly non-negative feedback PCT jumpstart?

Because you are playing a game you can never win. Don't for one second think that you can start playing with your hormones and self regulate them without effecting others.

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 02:10:38 AM »
ofcourse you're right, but i'd like to know why exactly. what's the cellular hormonal physiology behind it