Author Topic: Jihadists shouting "Allahu akbar" murder 13 customs agents  (Read 17190 times)

monster triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • RIP slobby :(
Jihadists shouting "Allahu akbar" murder 13 customs agents
« on: April 09, 2006, 08:07:46 AM »
Allah the Merciful, Compassionate.
Bismillah arahman araheem.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18756466-23109,00.html
young niggah greedy

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Jihadists shouting "Allahu akbar" murder 13 customs agents
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 08:19:19 AM »
these seem to be 2 common themes now a days

1)muslim jihad
2) oil
carpe` vaginum!

monster triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • RIP slobby :(
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 08:20:33 AM »
Muhammad, a rapist, pedophile, warlord, slave trader, assassinator, dictator, nutjob.
young niggah greedy

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 04:23:48 PM »
Atleast jesus personally was not as bad as Mohammed ethically speaking.

Mohammed was a "rapist, pedophile, warlord, slave trader, assassinator, dictator, nutjob".

Jesus was a long haired jewish pot smoking hippie who preached compassion and and tolerance.

Too bad the modern Christians don't emulate Jesus and the modern muslims DO emulate mohammed.

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • قراءه هذا يءكد ان كراهيه الاسلام.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 04:58:46 PM »

Mohammed was a "rapist, pedophile, warlord, slave trader, assassinator, dictator, nutjob".

Jesus was a long haired jewish pot smoking hippie who preached compassion and and tolerance.

Too bad the modern Christians don't emulate Jesus and the modern muslims DO emulate mohammed.

Amen to that!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 05:57:24 PM »

I didn't know Jesus smoked pot!  Where did you find that info?
R

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 06:21:06 PM »
I didn't know Jesus smoked pot!  Where did you find that info?

It's all in the Da Vinci Code . Don't bother reading it mate . It is crap .
Too many errors or does Dan Brown's book THE DA VINCI CODE have it's own hidden code .
Anyways the Tom Hanks movie will be out soon .

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 07:25:06 PM »
Don't get me wrong. Religion is a disese of the mind. I'm not defending religion by pointing out jesus was a progressive liberal jew. I'm just defending jesus the person. At the time of Jesus the jews would often stone sinners to death going with the law of the O.T. Jesus said that the one who is sinnless among them should be the first to throw the stone. And of course they had all sinned so none could throw the stone. This had of course absolutely nothing to do with the made up "natural sin" nonsense from adam and eve.

As far as marijuana goes. The ancient jews would often use it as a "healing agent" to cure various ailments. As well as a deoderizer and things like that. They would often burn marijuana on a fire while inside of a closed tent and breath all of the smoke from it. Or they would mix marijuana with various foods and consume it that way.

It's extremly likely jesus being an ancient jew would of done these things.

Here's an article concerning marijuana in ancient jewish culture and mentions in the bible.

http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/hemp/potbible.htm

manni

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • قراءه هذا يءكد ان كراهيه الاسلام.
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 07:42:16 PM »
It's still used as an healing agent in modern medicine.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 07:52:54 PM »
It's still used as an healing agent in modern medicine.

That's because IT WORKS!

Marijuana is safe and effective. It has never killed anyone...EVER! Yet our govt outlaws it!

Tobacco kills over 300,000 a YEAR in AMERICA alone yet our govt keeps it legal.

Can you say "Special interests"?

Corrupt politicans,Ignorant politicans...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 03:57:16 AM »
Marijuana is actually 20 times more carcinogenic than tobacco. If it were legal you would soon see the deaths it causes. People have died from pot smoking - look at Bob Marley as a case in point.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 10:51:37 AM »

Marijuana is safe and effective. It has never killed anyone...EVER! Yet our govt outlaws it!

Now I'm P O S I T I V E you are smokin' crack!   :o

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 10:56:20 AM »
It's all in the Da Vinci Code . Don't bother reading it mate . It is crap .
Too many errors or does Dan Brown's book THE DA VINCI CODE have it's own hidden code .
Anyways the Tom Hanks movie will be out soon .

Thanks CYFTF.  And I have no intentions of reading THE DA VINCI LOAD. :)
R

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »
They just signed in to law in Rhode Island you can possess up to 2 & 1/2 oz.  The list includes cancer, aids, hep c, CRONIC PAIN (the kind we all have from lifting) arthritis and a few others.  You can have it, grow it and smoke it, but you can't buy it.  Federal Law takes precedence, they say, but how many feds do you think will be scouring the streets of Providence looking for someone limping along smoking a doob?  Crazy law, but it's a start I guess.  What would Jesus do?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 07:33:30 PM »
Marijuana is actually 20 times more carcinogenic than tobacco. If it were legal you would soon see the deaths it causes. People have died from pot smoking - look at Bob Marley as a case in point.

Ok..This is absolutely false.

Marijuana Smoking Does Not Cause Lung Cancer

↑ Fred Gardner, "Marijuana Smoking Does Not Cause Lung Cancer", 2006-07-06. UNIQ12d1f98534272b3a-HTMLCommentStrip5f5f82486f93cee500000004

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v05/n1106/a09.html?275821

A recent study [27] on a much larger population sample (about 1200), however, not only failed to establish a cancer risk, but showed a slight negative correlation between long-term cannabis use and lung cancers, suggesting a possible theraputic effect. This followed an even larger 1997 study [28] examing the records of 64,855 Kaiser patients, and concluding no correlation between cannabis use and cancer. It has been noted, separately, that THC, a dilative agent, may help cleanse the lungs by dilating the bronchia, and could actively reduce the instance of tumors. [29] Yet another study failed to establish a link between cannabis use and oral cancer. [30]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_issues_and_the_effects_of_cannabis

::)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 07:38:02 PM »
They just signed in to law in Rhode Island you can possess up to 2 & 1/2 oz.  The list includes cancer, aids, hep c, CRONIC PAIN (the kind we all have from lifting) arthritis and a few others.  You can have it, grow it and smoke it, but you can't buy it.  Federal Law takes precedence, they say, but how many feds do you think will be scouring the streets of Providence looking for someone limping along smoking a doob?  Crazy law, but it's a start I guess.  What would Jesus do?

ZERO studies have shown a link between marijuana and cancer. Many studies show marijuana BENEFITS cancer patients and shows a theraputic effect while smoked.

Aids? Are you saying Aids patients can use marijuana or it causes aids? lol!

What would Jesus do? Assuming he ever existed...He'd smoke it!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 07:52:49 PM »
Now I'm P O S I T I V E you are smokin' crack!   :o

Why? Because I'm literate in Science and don't buy into Government propaganda?

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 07:51:19 AM »

Why? Because I'm literate in Science and don't buy into Government propaganda?

If you were truly literate in science then you would know that numerous studies prove how detrimental marijuana to the brain, lungs, not to mention the negative impact it has on social behavior and learning compacity.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 08:18:58 AM »
If you were truly literate in science then you would know that numerous studies prove how detrimental marijuana to the brain, lungs, not to mention the negative impact it has on social behavior and learning compacity.

Because they would be scientists and studies that Johhny does not agree with they would not be credible.  ;)

However, Johhny is right about one thing. The government does not have the right to say which drugs people can take vs. those they can not. Why is tobacco and alcohol a legal drug while marijuana is not?

Additionally, hemp is a extremely industrial plant with sooooo many uses. Fuel is, IMO, one of the greatest uses for this plant especially with OPEC having the west by the short and curlies over oil.

http://www.hemp4fuel.com/nontesters/hemp4fuel/

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »
It would be great if we could find some alternatives to the fuel we use now.  Absolutely wonderful. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 08:32:04 AM »
It would be great if we could find some alternatives to the fuel we use now.  Absolutely wonderful. 

The sad thing is that we have alternatives but our government does not have the will (nor is it in their best intere$t$) to make it happen.

Nothing would make me happier than to see America's dependency on oil gone forever. Can you imagine how our foreign policy with the Middle East would change?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 10:26:40 AM »

So refer killed Bob Marley.

http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/msg0x265666.shtml

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 10:28:32 AM »

ZERO studies have shown a link between marijuana and cancer. Many studies show marijuana BENEFITS cancer patients and shows a theraputic effect while smoked.

Aids? Are you saying Aids patients can use marijuana or it causes aids? lol!

What would Jesus do? Assuming he ever existed...He'd smoke it!

These are the people who can legally get a card to smoke it.  Not the cause.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 10:36:33 AM »

Let's see those studies.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 10:38:38 AM »
Those monkeys who claim Marijuana causes cancer...Marijuana is USED ON CANCER PATIENTS to relieve nausia from chemo therapy.