Author Topic: Eddie Hall "The Beast" New Deadlift World Record 536 KG /1181 LBS on 18 inch Bar  (Read 5794 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
any pics of your training partner smatt?

i can guar-goddamn-tee magees physique runs his into the ground

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
any pics of your training partner smatt?

i can guar-goddamn-tee magees physique runs his into the ground

Correct, good sir.  LOL.  On that note, just before the flight home from Toronto [after the "Iron Label" contest, shown in the third picture below], I was with him at the airport, and an older lady [maybe 65] came up to me to talk to me about my trip.  I was wearing a trank top, and my training partner [who has also been a strength coach for me at times] was wearing a normal shirt with jogging pants.  After talking about how we went to Toronto to go to the fitness expo and that my training partner competed in the strongman contest there, the older woman asked me if I was his coach.  LOL.

As if just because I had a lower body fat percentage, it meant that I was automatically in the senior position.  She assumed just because he has a higher body fat percentage than I do, and is a bit shorter that I am automatically the more knowledgeable party.  ;D

denarii

• Getbig V
if the bar is not bending, you are just pretending.

what straps is he using?

darkeyes

if the bar is not bending, you are just pretending.

what straps is he using?
ha ha i like that...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
I don’t get the straps bullshit,if you use a bench shirt it’s not a real bench so straps equal not a real deadlift.Why use something to do the lift just lift what you can lift.Obviously he is a strong guy although I know nothing about him but that lift seemed pretty stupid,he lifts it 6” and after seems like he is dying.also what’s he weigh 400lbs?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
^ths doesn't work any longer my friends,, no oen believe you.. its like selling ice to an eskimo.. you know what i mean?

when someone think someone else is insignificant especialy if they think its some gimixk or shared acount they simply do not talk about them going 13 years,, i am god in yoru world,, i am one individual and i succesfuly made it in eveey way shape and form you can imagine,, which you cant : )

dismised,,
gh15 approved
Strange that a God would have to cower and hide himself.  :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
I don’t get the straps bullshit,if you use a bench shirt it’s not a real bench so straps equal not a real deadlift.Why use something to do the lift just lift what you can lift.Obviously he is a strong guy although I know nothing about him but that lift seemed pretty stupid,he lifts it 6” and after seems like he is dying.also what’s he weigh 400lbs?
Show us your deadlifts, stud. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

This x2  -- its Beyond Ridiculous -- I clearly under estimated the Gullibility of some on here.

you are just not comfortable of whats coming..

yo ucant hide the truth my friend,, never will be able to,,  you can shout from morning to night all this lies but it doesn't register.. not even with the new up and comers..

filt sources and in some cases real disgusting dealers who have nothing to do with bodybuild can not lie anymore about me and try to pass it as true only because I revealed them for the scam they are,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Strange that a God would have to cower and hide himself.  :-*

there he is..

I mised you too mishkos tire flipper lol
how you been

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
you are just not comfortable of whats coming..

yo ucant hide the truth my friend,, never will be able to,,  you can shout from morning to night all this lies but it doesn't register.. not even with the new up and comers..

filt sources and in some cases real disgusting dealers who have nothing to do with bodybuild can not lie anymore about me and try to pass it as true only because I revealed them for the scam they are,,

gh15 approved

1,  I'M not your friend
2, Not Comfortable With What's Coming  ::) & What's That Then ? More Moronic Drivel
3, You're a Buffon
4, You Suffer from Verbal Diharrea
5, The GH15 persona in its various poster's Has Scammed Many - Who were Gullible
6, You wouldn't Know The Truth if Ran you over & Then Reversed over You.
7, GH15 Persona is The Biggest 'Filt'  ::)  Source & Trying to Scam so more
8, Your very likey 15 or less considering your Appalling Spelling & Writing

Illuminati Approved Post

Lion Tamer Of Judah.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
^ i wont even dignify this rubbish by a power point answr,,

to call me a source.. tells you know noting about me,, you are just another idiot who throw his louzy life happenings on me i have had many over the many years i have rulled the bodybuild cult which then i brought back to more or less sport,,

if you said one single truth in what you wrote it would be worthy of me power pointing answering you back but you do it for attention

dismised,,
gh15 approved

fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V

to call me a source.. tells you know noting about me,, you are just another idiot who throw his louzy life happenings on me i have had many over the many years i have rulled the bodybuild cult which then i brought back to more or less sport,,

if you said one single truth in what you wrote it would be worthy of me power pointing answering you back but you do it for attention

dismised,,
gh15 approved

Bodybuilding isn't a sport. It's modeling on drugs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
art/sport

some say modeling or pageon however you spell that shit,, but i see it as art/sport now days looking back since i look at the 70s-90s as the best times of bodybuild,,

i do know many see it as beauty contest but there are sure many fucking uglys running the ifbb stages,, lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
according to cooch golf is a sport

FORE!!!!!!!!

lulz

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
coach is posting politics I heard lately more than ever.. I dont blame him after 8 years of this disaster called Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores who destroyed the west socially and culturally.. I dont blame him at all for brining everything he had in him out,,

bravo!

I cant stand golf personaly but generaly speaking you do put a ball in a hole lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
cooch is ok, hes just clueless about what athletic ability truly is

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Exposed
Fraud & Judas15 approved

Fraud & Judas 15  just to Remind You

Threatening to rat on WW? - not OK.
Giving ultimatums? - not OK.
Scamming the bodybuilding community on the kigtropin fiasco?-not OK.
Offering $ for info on Bigmc - Not OK
I could go on & on - you've been Exposed Countless Times

Fraud & Judas
Approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I already have headache and I'm nto here even 24 hours since I got back I alreadsy answer your idiot self on the other thread

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I already have headache and I'm nto here even 24 hours since I got back I alreadsy answer your Exposed of Fraud & Judas on the other thread

Fraud & Judas15 approved

::)
Your A Filthy Scumbag
Exposed as such countless times

A Fraud & Judas
No wonder you dare not say who you are....
In my part of the world & many others
You would be hiding or even hidden
Not to return.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
^now you sound like true Adonis broken record,, only diference is that he and me are in good terms lol

someone banned you from my site it got to be it,, let me know who and I will see what I can do,, I would be mad too if I was banned and had 1000s of postings to my name and I didn't bann you but usually I'm the one to be blamed,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
The True Geordie (himself a huge fella), had a good podcast with Eddie a few weeks back.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
coach is posting politics I heard lately more than ever.. I dont blame him after 8 years of this disaster called Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores who destroyed the west socially and culturally.. I dont blame him at all for brining everything he had in him out,,

bravo!

I cant stand golf personaly but generaly speaking you do put a ball in a hole lol

gh15 approved

Sweet, I now like this man even more than ever... Truth ^^^

darkeyes

::)
Your A Filthy Scumbag
Exposed as such countless times

A Fraud & Judas
No wonder you dare not say who you are....
In my part of the world & many others
You would be hiding or even hidden
Not to return.

Simple Simon

^now you sound like true Adonis broken record,, only diference is that he and me are in good terms lol

someone banned you from my site it got to be it,, let me know who and I will see what I can do,, I would be mad too if I was banned and had 1000s of postings to my name and I didn't bann you but usually I'm the one to be blamed,,

gh15 approved

you seem to believe that everyones lifes problems stem from being banned from your site

No ones cares about your site, I wouldnt even know how to search for it.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
you seem to believe that everyones lifes problems stem from being banned from your site

No ones cares about your site, I wouldnt even know how to search for it.

rofl that doesn't exactly portray you as the most intelligent of folk, it's literally the guy's name, PLUS you've fucking been there before loooooooool