Author Topic: Eddie Hall "The Beast" New Deadlift World Record 536 KG /1181 LBS on 18 inch Bar  (Read 5773 times)

darkeyes

rofl that doesn't exactly portray you as the most intelligent of folk, it's literally the guy's name, PLUS you've fucking been there before loooooooool
please don't feed the Troll...

Simple Simon

rofl that doesn't exactly portray you as the most intelligent of folk, it's literally the guy's name, PLUS you've fucking been there before loooooooool

I thought it closed and moved....thats how fucking interested I was.

by the way GH15 isnt is name, now whos dumb?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
you seem to believe that everyones lifes problems stem from being banned from your site

No ones cares about your site, I wouldnt even know how to search for it.

LOL give me a break.. my site is the most followed in history of bodybul and fitness trust me i know that and know that well.. oh i know that well,, i told you fellas i don't put everything i know out.. i keep ifbb names hidden i give respect to ones who give respct back

you sit on very small hole on the internet.. let me remind you with 6 active members according to my elfs and with history of being dea busted for narcotics.. one of the DEALERS there was busted for narcotics,, i warned about narcotics and i was not listened to..

everything i warn about happen

every single thing

the ones i warn about privately need to understand it.. it always happen it may take 5 years but it happen

gh15 approved
fallen angel