Author Topic: Chicago  (Read 10704 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Chicago
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »
Say what you will about Chicago, but writing a hit song about the frustration of writing a song.... genius ( 25 or 6 to 4 )

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2017, 05:43:23 AM »
Say what you will about Chicago, but writing a hit song about the frustration of writing a song.... genius ( 25 or 6 to 4 )

This is a great Chicago video:

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2017, 12:46:57 PM »
I'm one of those who like to listen to 'stuff' to fall asleep.  One thing I've enjoyed has been listening to the live Chicago PD online feed (I also enjoy the Las Vegas feed but wasn't listening on 'that day' recently... ).

The fact that they openly discuss names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. was initially quite startling.  But beyond that, within days I was AMAZED at how often (and how casually) phrases like, "shots fired" "threatened with a gun" "AK47 type weapons" "another overdose" "been deceased for X time" are thrown about....

For a UK listener this sh*t really is like something out of The Wire LOL...  ;D

Sending good luck to any Chicago GetBiggers  8)

quick link to where you listen to this?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2017, 12:52:49 PM »
glad i grew up there glad I moved out

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2017, 08:21:38 AM »
quick link to where you listen to this?

Sure, but it's an app not a link - are you Apple or Android...?
T

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2017, 09:45:25 AM »
Windy City  :D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2017, 09:46:07 AM »
Windy City  :D

its called the windy city since it is super corrupt

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2017, 11:41:45 AM »
Here's an accurate stat instead of a made up meme. In 2016 from Jan 1 to Dec 31 there were  4368 shootings in Chicago. Mainly black victims and from what is known mainly black shooters.  It's been like that year  after year. Now the Democrats in that town are counting stats in a deceptive manner and magically after year after year of around 4000 shootings they are drastically falling. An example of playing with the stats is Mayor DeBlasio in New York city. He slashed the school assaults stats by not counting misdemeanor assaults leaving them off the count. Magically assaults are at record lows. He also separated domestic murders from the homicide count and other murders into separate categories and again the homicide count dropped. Sick of liberal democrat bs. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2017, 11:55:52 AM »
Here's an accurate stat instead of a made up meme. In 2016 from Jan 1 to Dec 31 there were  4368 shootings in Chicago. Mainly black victims and from what is known mainly black shooters.  It's been like that year  after year. Now the Democrats in that town are counting stats in a deceptive manner and magically after year after year of around 4000 shootings they are drastically falling. An example of playing with the stats is Mayor DeBlasio in New York city. He slashed the school assaults stats by not counting misdemeanor assaults leaving them off the count. Magically assaults are at record lows. He also separated domestic murders from the homicide count and other murders into separate categories and again the homicide count dropped. Sick of liberal democrat bs. 

Blacks make up about 13% of the population and vote over 90% Democrat. So that means about 20% of Democratic voters are black. It’s too big a percentage to be thrown under the bus. So they have to make excuses and flat out lie.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2017, 06:57:20 PM »
So why haven’t the mayors of all those other cities done the same thing?

You misunderstood what I meant.
I was just talking about the first 7 days after 9/11.
The world looked at him like he saved NYC for more hardship.
He didn't do anything special. There really wasn't anything special to do.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2017, 06:03:34 AM »

You are correct but I think to say "mainly black shooters" is a pretty big understatement.

Rimstinger

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2017, 06:12:13 AM »
This Kwon guy, sitting in middle of Sweden, never been to the US and worries about Chicago

....meanwhile in Sweden:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2017, 06:17:44 AM »

"In 2016 from Jan 1 to Dec 31 there were  4368 shootings in Chicago. Mainly black victims and from what is known mainly black shooters". 

:o FFS That is a truly troubling statistic or at least it should be to All Blacks & politicians & people in general - This is Happening in America FFS.!! Not some tin pot 3rd world country.

What do blacks have to say about it - other than blame the White Man... ::)

Where are BLM on this issue.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2017, 06:21:02 AM »

"In 2016 from Jan 1 to Dec 31 there were  4368 shootings in Chicago. Mainly black victims and from what is known mainly black shooters". 

:o FFS That is a truly troubling statistic or at least it should be to All Blacks & politicians & people in general - This is Happening in America FFS.!! Not some tin pot 3rd world country.

Dont you get it? BL only matters if white people value them. Then black people will take it from there.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2017, 07:43:02 AM »
Dont you get it? BL only matters if white people value them. Then black people will take it from there.

Blacks kill whites twice as often as the other way around. This is with whites out numbering blacks 6 to 1. So, going by that stat, whites value black lives 12 times as much as blacks value whites.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2017, 07:46:44 AM »
This Kwon guy, sitting in middle of Sweden, never been to the US and worries about Chicago

....meanwhile in Sweden:

Haha Sweden.

What a joke of a country.

They used to be one of the biggest sponsors of terrorists in southern Africa, and now they are being overrun by blacks and Moslems  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2017, 07:53:10 AM »

....meanwhile in Sweden:

btw, hes not even white, hes an asain

spermataste pointed this out with outstanding proof some years ago

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2017, 07:57:26 AM »
btw, hes not even white, hes an asain

spermataste pointed this out with outstanding proof some years ago
WHAAAAT??
No way--are you serious?
smh

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2017, 07:59:17 AM »

They’re are Third World enclaves with first world weapons in a first world country. Most never should’ve been brought here in the first place. In that regard, it is Whiteys fault.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2017, 08:17:27 AM »

So Blacks don't have any value of their own lives
that Explains there Primitive Savage Type Behaviour

And these Sub normals are allowed to vote & have Guns
Still as long as they are shooting mainly each other all's
Good - Not Like Society is Losing Anything Remotely Valuable
or Productive.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2017, 08:46:22 AM »
So Blacks don't have any value of their own lives
that Explains there Primitive Savage Type Behaviour

And these Sub normals are allowed to vote & have Guns
Still as long as they are shooting mainly each other all's
Good - Not Like Society is Losing Anything Remotely Valuable
or Productive.
There was some value. Baby Boomers help destroyed it. It's about defining oneself. Take a look at the 60s-70s policies and you'll see a connection. What I said is about power---giving others the power to determine their self worth and not taking on the responsibility of determining it yourself.
Read Frantz Fanon, even watch Malcolm X vids (some were posted here). Many blacks from Booker T. Washington and on have spoken on this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2017, 09:24:18 AM »

....meanwhile in Sweden:

Because he's conservative, he gets it. I don't have to live in the UK, Venezuela or Cuba to realize their governments are fucked up.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2017, 10:35:21 AM »
Because he's conservative, he gets it. I don't have to live in the UK, Venezuela or Cuba to realize their governments are fucked up.

This^^^^

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2017, 11:07:29 AM »
There was some value. Baby Boomers help destroyed it. It's about defining oneself. Take a look at the 60s-70s policies and you'll see a connection. What I said is about power---giving others the power to determine their self worth and not taking on the responsibility of determining it yourself.
Read Frantz Fanon, even watch Malcolm X vids (some were posted here). Many blacks from Booker T. Washington and on have spoken on this.

Thanks for your reply.

Though I have little interest in reading up as thankfully it doesn't affect Me or mine
Perhaps the people shooting each other & their parents & family should do some
reading & asking themselves some Questions.

Why No Protests from BLM - Black lives clearly don't matter unless its a white man
doing the shooting... ::)

Personally having been around large numbers of blacks seeing how the act & behave,
and interact & having to deal with them.

I believe A large Percentage of them are Mentally Sub Normal lacking IQ
They have a tendency to ruin everything they come in contact with.

Some serious issues with Blacks in America / Africa & all over the world.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2017, 11:14:22 AM »
WHAAAAT??
No way--are you serious?
smh

yeah, he is asain

I talked with another swede here who knows him and has his facebook contact so he saw his pic

he comfirmed he is indeed some asain toad whos parents imigrated from some far east shithole