Author Topic: pm question answerd,,  (Read 15659 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd,,
« on: October 22, 2017, 04:39:42 PM »
Quote from:  link=action=profile;u=86024 date=1508707653
Whats your advice for a regular fella who wants a decent size without a ton od drugs ?

1,, train regularly

2,, eat good food and good food doesn't mean boring food! you don't eat no dry chikan it gets you no where unles you already have a lot of size and you prep and even then you don't eat boring food guaranteed.. fish raw sashimi grade A  or grilled and white rice is my recommended food for bodybuild and any humans

3,, check your family history aka race ethnicity etc so you kow what to expect because diferent ethinicty develp differently fro example uk white boys irsh develop different than middle easterns,, different points consider and know in case you go into the fitness world where it will! matter

4,, when you get to the hormones start with legit hormones,, legitimacy of hormones will make or break you no matter who yo uare,, if its not legit nothihg will happen and you will sit on the  bench press feeling like you world collapsed on you.. that if you didn't injure yourself due to those scammers and selective scammers which i will talk about all over the steroid board on here and explain in detail where and how i see things,,

5,, don't train your ego.. unles you are a pro you cant afford to train for ego.. don't take example from your local retard 247 lb 8% who been juicing his mama and papa.. work for your size based on your lean size not the lean size your bro in the gymazium is holding.. you are not him he is juiced to the gills

6,, don't let girls or transecxuals ruin your life now days... its not really an issue now days becaue the neo fascist females are no longer interested in muscles but more of abuse of males so this is no problem any longer.. it was back in my time but not today

7,, first cycle i would recommend something many don't recommend and it is testosterone propioneta and trenbolona ace.. forget about all the steroid holes on the internet 90% of the idiots on them don't know shit.. on my site they know very well because they been studying and reading me for many years but generally speaking i recommend testosterone propioneta and trenbolona ace as first cycle,, short easters and legitimacy matters as i said before,, i wont go in detail how to do the cycle for that you will need to be there first,, when ready i can help you,,  this cycle i offered will depend a lot on your genetic heritage too to some i recommend the dianabol testosterone and nandrolona route but as i said i recommend a different beginner cycle to most if their genetic heritage is ok and approved by me for this type cycles,, some of them do need to start with increasing igf in the body since they simply have such low numbers that no aas will help them to look good,,

in any case this is for now,,

its been long time since i wrote here pm question answered and as usualy its should be treated as holy,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

fallen angel

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: pm question answerd,,
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 04:44:44 PM »
Trenbologna ACE

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 05:00:37 PM »

6,, don't let girls or transecxuals ruin your life now days... its not really an issue now days becaue the neo fascist females are no longer interested in muscles but more of abuse of males so this is no problem any longer.. it was back in my time but not today

lol at tossing in trannys into the post. lol

chess315

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 06:15:06 PM »
But what if the tranny's mat krock this stuff is getting so ridiculous you can believe it

chess315

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 06:25:25 PM »
 I avoided tren for years but I realize now in forced to use I I dread it lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 07:19:18 PM »
ok fellas fellas fellas we got to establisj some new rules regarding me,,

1,, if i am not posting on my site that menas i am offfffffffffff the internet,, that usualy means i have doing things offfff computers,, so when you see i didn't respond to you and you were not some moron retard who try to just create drama and balonie and realy wanted to ask a question.. when you see i am not answering you go check it with my site if I'm not posting on there that means i am offffffffffffffffff the internet,,

i don't try to avoid anyone it got to be understood i just have life too..

2,, i don't want to respond to retards eventhough i will respond to retard since i love stimulation i don't want to risk anyone by revealing personal information,,

i know all the personal information of anyone in the cult of bodybuild from first and last names to phone numbers and if i don't know i can get it in matter of 24 hours,, i don't want to bring this shit here and wont fall for this shit and wont risk anyone i care about.. there are many stalkers real ones as you all well aware of.. Donny just old me on my site about some serious stalking going on since i left getbig in 2012 so relax with this shit

3,, i will answer all questions that are asked respectfully and i do love the fighting and name calling after all i lead this place 2005-2012 april so i know what gtbig is all about

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 07:45:47 PM »
also i would like to apologize for the individual who asked this pm question since i didn't hide his name,, i forgot sorry,, i don't think he catred or asked for me to do it but if you want your name hidden be sure in the pm that you ask for your name to be hidden and i will post it with out your name,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 07:51:03 PM »
ok fellas fellas fellas we got to establisj some new rules regarding me,,

1,, if i am not posting on my site that menas i am offfffffffffff the internet,, that usualy means i have doing things offfff computers,, so when you see i didn't respond to you and you were not some moron retard who try to just create drama and balonie and realy wanted to ask a question.. when you see i am not answering you go check it with my site if I'm not posting on there that means i am offffffffffffffffff the internet,,

i don't try to avoid anyone it got to be understood i just have life too..

2,, i don't want to respond to retards eventhough i will respond to retard since i love stimulation i don't want to risk anyone by revealing personal information,,

i know all the personal information of anyone in the cult of bodybuild from first and last names to phone numbers and if i don't know i can get it in matter of 24 hours,, i don't want to bring this shit here and wont fall for this shit and wont risk anyone i care about.. there are many stalkers real ones as you all well aware of.. Donny just old me on my site about some serious stalking going on since i left getbig in 2012 so relax with this shit

3,, i will answer all questions that are asked respectfully and i do love the fighting and name calling after all i lead this place 2005-2012 april so i know what gtbig is all about

gh15 approved

You may have an almond stuck under your "f" key.   Easy fix.
Y

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 08:00:01 PM »
I'm having deja vu.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 08:06:43 PM »
Are you not getting any traffic on your personal forum?

Good to see you back though
$

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 08:30:12 PM »
Are you not getting any traffic on your personal forum?

Good to see you back though

actually traffic is very good.. you got to remember we have 336 bann pages lol it is unheard of but even with this we got good numbers where it counts,, i do notice that getbig got little problem with traffic this is what i told Donny over there but as i said i consider the sites very close mainly due to me but also the history so I'm here too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 08:33:04 PM »
You may have an almond stuck under your "f" key.   Easy fix.

lol,,

not bad,, it was some left over sushi rol lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2017, 09:53:03 PM »
Types nothing like the old gh15

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2017, 10:01:20 PM »
^so you say i sufer from multiple personality? or you are just a low number gimik filt scammer who want to continue to make money on goolible athletes?

loonateek,, <-- go tell me if i spelled it right

cant duplicate me I'm teling you,, i am pissed though that my current computer im trying has this auto fix.. it add me all kind of appostophees like when i write im it makes it into I'm..  cant stand it but oh wel,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2017, 10:04:55 PM »
gh15 do you think the 50s or 80s were better decade and why

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2017, 10:38:38 PM »
can you still make tren at home?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2017, 11:53:47 PM »
gh15 do you think the 50s or 80s were better decade and why

80s ofcourse., i only need to say few words.. et phone home,, goonies,, stand by me,, my teacher Ronald Reagan,, my current friend! and real good friend in real life.. PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP who i know personaly in real life and met multiple times and if you notice closely we are very similar in our personalities but you all know that for many years.. i been tru what he is being tru right now.. only i been tru it a decade ago and for a longer time but he is having it on a larger scale.. still very similar,,

only this that was better in the 50s.. were.. females!
females were beter in the 50s and America was better back then becaue female knew their place in the kitchen or with small career but loyal to their man and submissive like females should always be,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2017, 11:59:14 PM »
Does your Mom bring food down to the basement or do you have to go upstairs and get it yourself?  
Do you make her address  you as "the God of Hormones" when she tells you to empty the trash?
Was your palatial mansion Mom's house hit hard by the hurricanes?
Florida's a rough place to live during tropical storm season to be sure.
Do you worry about Law Enforcement keeping their end of the deal - and does that have anything to do with your recent attempts to solicit more victims from Getbig? Or is traffic on your own board just that non-existent?
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to respond, it's obviously very difficult for you to make complete sentences and the frustration of attempting to spell words that you've only heard on TV must be a real buzz kill.

think about whos more pathetic.. a pro bodybuild like me who is one of the most famous individuals ever on the internet and off the internet.. or you.. a wannna be most likely failed source on a steroid hole who try to get himself a name by me acknoleging him..

and I'm not craig solivar from florida i keep saying this yet it doesn't register in your head lol I'm not that ugly thing i was shown,, to even think the filts will bring up this kind of rubbish and say it is me.. is beyond loonacy,, to think i would have this type of tattoos on me even if you thgouht this is me to think me having this type of tattoos on me?? after 13 years of teachings on the internet.. give me a break

seragatos I'm bigger than your best most pink fantasy.. in all aspects.. the only thing you can do here is trying to get notoriety by me acknowledging you.. by stimulating me.. sometimes i will and sometimes i wont : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 12:11:59 AM »
give it a rest its the same guy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 12:13:07 AM »
give it a rest its the same guy

this

just STFU

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2017, 12:13:44 AM »
80s ofcourse., i only need to say few words.. et phone home,, goonies,, stand by me,, my teacher Ronald Reagan,, my current friend! and real good friend in real life.. PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP who i know personaly in real life and met multiple times and if you notice closely we are very similar in our personalities but you all know that for many years.. i been tru what he is being tru right now.. only i been tru it a decade ago and for a longer time but he is having it on a larger scale.. still very similar,,

only this that was better in the 50s.. were.. females!
females were beter in the 50s and America was better back then becaue female knew their place in the kitchen or with small career but loyal to their man and submissive like females should always be,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

this, today they're all about attention whoring on social media and beta cuckolds boosting up their egos by likes and compliments, men did this and we can turn it around but i think it's too late  :-[

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2017, 12:14:24 AM »
this

just STFU

Kinda weak and puny to be telling men to shut up princess, LOL!  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2017, 12:18:40 AM »
Kinda weak and puny to be telling men to shut up princess, LOL!  ::)

keep telling youself that turd breath

ps, "size" has ZERO to do with who can hurt ya   :-*

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2017, 12:19:57 AM »
That was lame - I expect better melt downs , this is Getbig after all...........

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2017, 12:31:12 AM »
cue che to rip me a new asshole