Author Topic: who has the better physique?  (Read 24202 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: who has the better physique?
« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2017, 04:32:18 PM »
you guys are really fucked in the head

you project what you feel about yourself upon me

your dumbass statememts dont mean shit to me as my real life experiences are completey differemt from what you try your dammest to project on me

when i go out to the clubs or even at the gym i get guys approaching me and complimenting me on my physique

heres the thing, the vast majority of you shitheads suffer from bigorexia and you project that horseshjt onto me

if i really am so sickely ugly and hideous them hows come i get favorable responses from peeps in real?

and who the fuck wouldnt be angry from being insulted so visiously?

you would not say these things to my face i guareenfuckingtee it

and doggler get your ass over to europe coz i will hust you😎

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2017, 04:41:54 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2017, 04:43:35 PM »
you guys are really fucked in the head

you project what you feel about yourself upon me

your dumbass statememts dont mean shit to me as my real life experiences are completey differemt from what you try your dammest to project on me

when i go out to the clubs or even at the gym i get guys approaching me and complimenting me on my physique

heres the thing, the vast majority of you shitheads suffer from bigorexia and you project that horseshjt onto me

if i really am so sickely ugly and hideous them hows come i get favorable responses from peeps in real?

and who the fuck wouldnt be angry from being insulted so visiously?

you would not say these things to my face i guareenfuckingtee it

and doggler get your ass over to europe coz i will hust you😎

You guys? Why don't you address me directly, Douglas?

If my comments don't mean shit, why do you want to hurt me? Why have you repeatedly (even in PM lolol) asked me to come to Europe to fight you?

Why do you keep responding to me, even though you can only regurgitate the same tired points which I've already addressed?

You know you aren't "winning" this "argument", that your halfwit ass can't keep up, that I'm just going to make you look stupider with every reply you make, and yet you cant help yourself and continue to reply? I wonder why?

You get compliments in real life? And we wouldn't "say this shit to you" in real life? Hmmm, what does this imply, Douglas? Connect the dots... I'll wait... Yes, thats right! If we wouldn't "say this shit" to your face, then guess what -- random strangers wouldn't either, even though they think it! For every noob who compliments you, how many vets shake their head at the dessicated dork throwing up side triceps shots and letting at his monster 17 in. pipes alone in the corner?

So the odd mouth breathing, protein swilling, knuckledragging gym neophyte throws you a bone, congrats! I see idiots sucking up to 42 inch waisted meat disasters every day, too.  Neither case means a whole lot to me. But I do wonder, what must it like when a good looking, well built, successful guy like go4it steps into the gym? Can you even imagine? The response must be 10, no 💯 fold what you get! :o :o :o :o

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2017, 05:38:01 PM »
Such a tough guy yet he is threatening to unleash his friend who is very feared up on me. ;D

why would anybody fight your internet wars ?

I guess I really hurt his feelings even though he claims he doesn't give a fuck what others say.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2017, 05:47:22 PM »
I'm still perplexed by the ear thing -

The right one looks bent, then tucked. It's a strange look.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2017, 06:36:19 PM »
making all kindz of gainz fellas

ALL KINDS

i looooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvee eeeeeeeee DEEEEECCCCCCAAAAAAA

Tell us more about all the gains you've made in 12 days on deca. Fucking clown you're too easy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2017, 07:12:45 PM »
I'm still perplexed by the ear thing -

The right one looks bent, then tucked. It's a strange look.

X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2017, 07:31:17 PM »
and here I was thnking that makavli quit bodybuild.. silly silly me,,

what happen to the makaveli name?

i swear if dj didn't put this here i would never know lol

makaveli is much beter user name,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 26, 2017, 07:55:40 PM »
Hey Douglas,

Since you're so fond of facts, especially those which speak to your physical perfection, let's do an "objective" test to proffer some evidence in your favor.

Take any present-day photo of yourself and ask 100 men whom they would rather look like, and 100 women whom they would rather be with:

you, a 6', bald, 160 lb, 40+ year old, deca-driven, 120+ IQ amateur boxing stud, freethinker and poet, to-be physique champion

Or

me, a 6'3, 190 lb, 30 year old, low-test, 'tism-faced corporate wage slave, ex-highschool athlete, and barely-literate getbigger who finds himself constrained to toilet selfies and badly in need of a haircut.

Surely, this is a fair test? And, on account of your considerable physical gifts, you should net 90+% of the vote?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #134 on: October 26, 2017, 10:32:17 PM »
Hey Douglas,

Since you're so fond of facts, especially those which speak to your physical perfection, let's do an "objective" test to proffer some evidence in your favor.

Take any present-day photo of yourself and ask 100 men whom they would rather look like, and 100 women whom they would rather be with:

you, a 6', bald, 160 lb, 40+ year old, deca-driven, 120+ IQ amateur boxing stud, freethinker and poet, to-be physique champion

Or

me, a 6'3, 190 lb, 30 year old, low-test, 'tism-faced corporate wage slave, ex-highschool athlete, and barely-literate getbigger who finds himself constrained to toilet selfies and badly in need of a haircut.

Surely, this is a fair test? And, on account of your considerable physical gifts, you should net 90+% of the vote?

Mr. Auschwitz 2017?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2017, 11:55:12 PM »
get over yourself see piss

that posted was directed to many more than you, heres the list is was direcrted to

you, gaywon, sucksfags, drippingpiss, turdmiester, shiitler, anx a few others that arent at the top of my head

get this dummy, this word verbal battles are for women, and they arent my style/strength

I thrive in the physical world and i am very confident within it, hence why i want to fight

irl, things like this happen and i say fuck this talking horseshit lets take it in the ring

yes I really do say that and my boxing coach usually doesnt even say it, he just starts swinging ;)

and as i said before, i did some experiments with gay4shits photos on dating apps and he IS NOT getting the play that i thought he would, and yes i am shocked about this as well

Simple Simon

« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2017, 12:15:59 AM »
get over yourself see piss

that posted was directed to many more than you, heres the list is was direcrted to

you, gaywon, sucksfags, drippingpiss, turdmiester, shiitler, anx a few others that arent at the top of my head

get this dummy, this word verbal battles are for women, and they arent my style/strength

I thrive in the physical world and i am very confident within it, hence why i want to fight

irl, things like this happen and i say fuck this talking horseshit lets take it in the ring

yes I really do say that and my boxing coach usually doesnt even say it, he just starts swinging ;)

and as i said before, i did some experiments with gay4shits photos on dating apps and he IS NOT getting the play that i thought he would, and yes i am shocked about this as well

you are a parody of a human being....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2017, 12:35:36 AM »
you are a parody of a human being....

some of us arent pussies like you who look down when walkong the streets and never make eye contact woth anoyone for fear of confintation lulz

Simple Simon

« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2017, 12:41:28 AM »
some of us arent pussies like you who look down when walkong the streets and never make eye contact woth anoyone for fear of confintation lulz
and some people walk about full of false bravado to hide their insecurities.
They make threats over the internet because they know they will never have to deliver.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2017, 12:46:10 AM »
and some people walk about full of false bravado to hide their insecurities.
They make threats over the internet because they know they will never have to deliver.

im not lying about what i said to people in real

yes i do say if you got a problem lets step in the ring

ive said this 3 or 4 times in the recent past

not really false bravado coz i will get physical

over the winter some guy was trying to give me some hard stares and i went over to him and said " do you got a problem?"

he looked stunned and mumbled sorry im drunk i dont want any problems

it wasnt you coz he didnt have stick arms compared to his legs lulz

Simple Simon

« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2017, 12:47:04 AM »
im not lying about what i said to people in real

yes i do say if you got a problem lets step in the ring

ive said this 3 or 4 times in the recent past

not really false bravado coz i will get physical

over the winter some guy was trying to give me some hard stares and i went over to him and said " do you got a problem?"

he looked stunned and mumbled sorry im drunk dont i dont want any problems

it wasnt you coz he didnt have stick arms compared to his legs lulz

if only you knew how embarrassing you are....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2017, 12:48:46 AM »
if only you knew how embarrassing you are....

narcisstic rage is not a pleasant thing to have, truth be told

Simple Simon

« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2017, 12:59:53 AM »

I don't think you in a rage holds much fear for anyone...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2017, 01:07:14 AM »

You telling the truth ::)
Maybe Cephissus was right by saying that this 'narcissism' claim is just an excuse for your idiotic behavior...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2017, 01:48:32 AM »
I don't think you in a rage holds much fear for anyone...

thats your opinion

all i know is my real life experiences 😎

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2017, 02:26:09 AM »

Hmmm as a supposed boxer you should know once you get into a Rage
all your ability to think clearly goes out the window - boxer who lose it get
Beat very easily.

HTH.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2017, 03:11:21 AM »

Hmmm as a supposed boxer you should know once you get into a Rage
all your ability to think clearly goes out the window - boxer who lose it get
Beat very easily.

HTH.

yep, I know that

my coach called it spinining

its really funny that these turds think im so kind of "skinny sissy" when irl in the boximg ring i become a bully

these fucking shits are clueless about "size" and they think that if you are "big" you are tough

funny shit

as you can clearly see they just come up with terms that they think bother me like skinny, aneroxic etc

for example dripping piss posts up shops of me yet if id post up a shop of him hed cry to the mods to have it removed

analballslicker posted up his contest pic with his stick arms and guess what? hed cried to the mods to take it down

notice how these shits gang up in numbers? cowardly fucks are they

heres this pussy gangs names.... dripping piss, gaywon, shitness frenzy, smells some kunts, shittler (doggler), sucksfags1900, and more

ill give seepiss some credit as he stands on his own

Simple Simon

« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2017, 03:13:22 AM »
yep, I know that

my coach called it spinining

its really funny that these turds think im so kind of "skinny sissy" when irl in the boximg ring i become a bully

these fucking shits are clueless about "size" and they think that if you are "big" you are tough

funny shit

as you can clearly see they just come up with terms that they think bother me like skinny, aneroxic etc

for example dripping piss posts up shops of me yet if id post up a shop of him hed cry to the mods to have it removed

analballslicker posted up his contest pic with his stick arms and guess what? hed cried to the mods to take it down

notice how these shits gang up in numbers? cowardly fucks are they

heres this pussy gangs names.... dripping piss, gaywon, shitness frenzy, smells some kunts, shittler (doggler), sucksfags1900, and more

ill give seepiss some credit as he stands on his own
yep, only a cool calculated killing machine would make up childish names for people on a forum

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2017, 06:58:40 AM »
he could have taught you to merge both legs into one and it still wouldnt have been enough.
;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2017, 08:42:32 AM »
i did some experiments with gay

Outed
Y