Author Topic: Comey FBI Used Clinton-Funded Phony Trump Dossier to get Warrant to Spy on Trump  (Read 1611 times)

James

This is making Watergate look like childs play.

Comey FBI Used Clinton-Funded Phony Trump Dossier to Obtain FISA Warrant to Spy on Trump Team

The Washington Post published a bombshell on the discredited Trump dossier on Tuesday.

As Kristinn Taylor reported earlier on The Gateway Pundit the WaPo article claims the 2016 presidential campaign of Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for the Fusion GPS dossier alleging Russian ties with the presidential campaign of Republican Donald Trump and sordid phony personal smears of Trump.

The Post reported that Clinton campaign and DNC lawyer Marc Elias and his law firm Perkins Coie paid Fusion GPS to continue researching Trump after a Republican donor who originally funded the research pulled out in April 2016.

The Comey FBI used the largely debunked Trump dossier, which alleged Russian ties to the President’s campaign associates, to convince a judge to grant them a FISA warrant, allowing them to secretly monitor Trump campaign official Carter Page.

The Hill reported this in April.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/comey-fbi-used-clinton-funded-phony-trump-dossier-obtain-fisa-warrant-monitor-trump-campaign-official/

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

It dwarfs Watergate but because we live in a evil crooked society the criminals will continue to get away with it.

The court system is no longer capable of dealing with this kind of corruption.  The court system is a big part of the corruption.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL - the dossier has not been dubunked and their is nothing wrong with opposition research and the company that was hired (Fusion GPS) is a commercial research and strategic intelligence firm based in Washington D.C

What they AREN'T is a a foreign adversary or a foreign government

I can't figure out what Trumptard Snowflakes are pretending to be upset about

Also, the dossier has not been proven false no matter how much Trumptards want to pretend it's been "debunked"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL - the dossier has not been dubunked and their is nothing wrong with opposition research and the company that was hired (Fusion GPS) is a commercial research and strategic intelligence firm based in Washington D.C

Also, the dossier has not been proven false no matter how much Trumptards want to pretend it's been "debunked"

lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
lol

wow, what a surprise

the phony coach can't dispute anything I've said

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
wow, what a surprise

the phony coach can't dispute anything I've said

Dispute? It's already been "disputed" by almost all the press including the leftist Washpo, NY Times and CNN. Why would they throw their own under the bus you idiot. lolololololololololololo lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Comey FBI Used Clinton-Funded Phony Trump Dossier to Obtain FISA Warrant to Spy on Trump Team

The Washington Post published a bombshell on the discredited Trump dossier on Tuesday.

As Kristinn Taylor reported earlier on The Gateway Pundit the WaPo article claims the 2016 presidential campaign of Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for the Fusion GPS dossier alleging Russian ties with the presidential campaign of Republican Donald Trump and sordid phony personal smears of Trump.

The Post reported that Clinton campaign and DNC lawyer Marc Elias and his law firm Perkins Coie paid Fusion GPS to continue researching Trump after a Republican donor who originally funded the research pulled out in April 2016.

The Comey FBI used the largely debunked Trump dossier, which alleged Russian ties to the President’s campaign associates, to convince a judge to grant them a FISA warrant, allowing them to secretly monitor Trump campaign official Carter Page.

The Hill reported this in April.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/comey-fbi-used-clinton-funded-phony-trump-dossier-obtain-fisa-warrant-monitor-trump-campaign-official/

The plot sickens . . . .

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Dispute? It's already been "disputed" by almost all the press including the leftist Washpo, NY Times and CNN. Why would they throw their own under the bus you idiot. lolololololololololololo lol

dispute away

even better post the entire content of the dossier and the proof that it's all false

otherswise, just more crybaby shit from people who have been rolling around in the gutter with Trump and Bannon for the last 18 months (and are now suddenly disgusted by "the gutter")

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
dispute away

even better post the entire content of the dossier and the proof that it's all false

otherswise, just more crybaby shit from people who have been rolling around in the gutter with Trump and Bannon for the last 18 months (and are now suddenly disgusted by "the gutter")

How about you prove that the content of the dossier is in fact true?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How about you prove that the content of the dossier is in fact true?

can you provide the contents of the dossier and I'll get to work on that

btw -from Faux News website

The law firm that retained Fusion GPS reportedly was paid millions in legal fees by the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

Sources, however, told The Post that neither the Clinton campaign nor the DNC specifically directed Steele’s work, labeling the intelligence officer simply as a Fusion GPS subcontractor.

What exactly Hillary Clinton knew is unclear. But Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement that, “I personally wasn’t aware of this during the campaign.” However, he said, “if I had gotten handed it last fall, I would have had no problem passing it along and urging reporters to look into it.

bottom line - there is nothing wrong with hiring a US company to do opposition research

It's been done forever

I wish Clinton had received this last year and had released it to the public

Seems weird if they allegedly paid for it that they wouldn't get a copy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

bottom line - there is nothing wrong with hiring a US company to do opposition research

It's been done forever

"But Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement that, “I personally wasn’t aware of this during the campaign.” However, he said, “if I had gotten handed it last fall, I would have had no problem passing it along and urging reporters to look into it.

And like an Idiot, you believe it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

"But Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement that, “I personally wasn’t aware of this during the campaign.” However, he said, “if I had gotten handed it last fall, I would have had no problem passing it along and urging reporters to look into it.

And like an Idiot, you believe it

what don't you believe and why?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

You are one self medicated imbecile, the burden of proof is on the accuser you fool, not the other way around.
Now fuck off back to your shit stained couch and watch your CNN fake news loser.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You are one self medicated imbecile, the burden of proof is on the accuser you fool, not the other way around.
Now fuck off back to your shit stained couch and watch your CNN fake news loser.

yep, only when it comes to people accusing Trump

If someone is accusing Hilary, Obama, etc.. then it's guilty until proven innocent..also, even after numerous investigations fail to find any guilt they are still presumed guilty

btw - I'm all for making the dossier public so we can see everything in it

I'm sure Trump is totally in favor of having all of this out the public ....right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Straw taking a bruising today.  Ouch.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

It's been done forever

Don't watch Faux news or any other propaganda channel masquerading as a news source.

The part you don't seem to get it is a don't like any of them, the only thing Trump is doing is sending the entrenched, business as usual, don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain career politicians into hysterics. Their little 535 man apple cart is getting knocked the fuck over. None of those sociopathic girls is innocent. 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ