Author Topic: GENERIC gh  (Read 10666 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
GENERIC gh
« on: October 25, 2017, 09:32:20 AM »
Anyone use any good generics lately? I'm on a low test dose along with fertlity supplements. Looking to add 2-4 iu of some decent gh without spending a mortgage payment for a kit.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: GENERIC gh
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 12:05:30 PM »
Anyone use any good generics lately? I'm on a low test dose along with fertlity supplements. Looking to add 2-4 iu of some decent gh without spending a mortgage payment for a kit.

Just read a Long 40 page thread on PM or Musclechem, or something about how involved real GH production is, that it's laughable to assume any Chinese generic "color" top has anything resembling rHGH in the vial. it's all Peptides, or even IGF. It was a very eye opening read. We want this cheap shit to so badly be GH that we have convinced ourselves that "nah my source has legit green tops" , or "my source is stand up guy" etc. rHGH takes work at the DNA level to make it, not the chemistry level that most peptides and gear is made using. Buy pharma, or don't buy at all.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 06:55:38 PM »
Just read a Long 40 page thread on PM or Musclechem, or something about how involved real GH production is, that it's laughable to assume any Chinese generic "color" top has anything resembling rHGH in the vial. it's all Peptides, or even IGF. It was a very eye opening read. We want this cheap shit to so badly be GH that we have convinced ourselves that "nah my source has legit green tops" , or "my source is stand up guy" etc. rHGH takes work at the DNA level to make it, not the chemistry level that most peptides and gear is made using. Buy pharma, or don't buy at all.

It's a shame they only make it available for such a ridiculous price. People paying 1000 dollars for a kit. No way I can afford that. I will be driving around in a super car before I pay that much for something like gh.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 08:31:42 AM »

Do you have a link pls?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 06:36:50 PM »

Total bullshit.  I've used GH for many years straight, so I know what good GH is.  There are 2 generics on the market right now that are just as good as any kit of Serostim I have ever used.  One of these is produced in a licensed pharmaceutical plant.  Yes, I do agree that almost all generics are complete shit, and probably don't contain any GH, but there are 2 that are excellent.  No way I would ever pay the price for Serostim, or Humatrope when I can get something just as good for a fraction of the price.  If/when these 2 are no longer available, then it will be back to paying out the ass for Serostim, or Humatrope again, but not until then.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 10:37:45 PM »

There are two test that are easily obtain that can determine if you have real hgh. One is a simply hgh test in which you inject a vial three hours before testing and your level is measure. Reference range is
around 2 or 4 (natural level) and what you want is somewhere around 20 though 18 would still be acceptable considering the price.

The there is the igf test but you need to be tested before hgh admission to determine your current igf level and then get tested a few months later to see what your levels are after some time on the hgh you are using.

The HGH test just measures potency. How much hgh is in that vial and is pretty consistent from individual to individual. The igf test tells you how your liver turns that into igf which is what really matters and varies among individuals.

It's kind of like the difference between total test and free test. If two people take 200mg/wk test they will have similar total test but their free test, which is what matters, will vary depending on how much is
being binded by SHGB.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 12:47:37 AM »
Gonna be trying Ansomone soon direct from the factory will keep the forum updated.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 05:32:26 AM »
Total bullshit.  I've used GH for many years straight, so I know what good GH is.  There are 2 generics on the market right now that are just as good as any kit of Serostim I have ever used.  One of these is produced in a licensed pharmaceutical plant.  Yes, I do agree that almost all generics are complete shit, and probably don't contain any GH, but there are 2 that are excellent.  No way I would ever pay the price for Serostim, or Humatrope when I can get something just as good for a fraction of the price.  If/when these 2 are no longer available, then it will be back to paying out the ass for Serostim, or Humatrope again, but not until then.

Care to share regarding these two generics?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 10:20:49 AM »
Gonna be trying Ansomone soon direct from the factory will keep the forum updated.

No idea whether it's true or not, but for years it has been rumoured that Ansomone is not 191 aa, but 192 aa. Just for info, I copied this from another forum:-

"An ampoule Ansomone was offered to us for analyses. It turned out that the ampoule contained met-hGH instead of rhGH. The pharmaceutical producer Anhui Anke Biotechnology tells on it website a whole different story.
According to the Chinese producer- mostly called AnkeBio- is Ansome a by modified bacteria produced compound, that is 100% equal to the growth hormone made by the human brain: somatropine (1)

The scientist found another variant: Met-hGH or N-methionyl-hGH. Met-hGH is a molecule that exist out of 192 amino acids, and not out of 191 aminoacids like the natural growth hormone. The extra amino acid is methionine. Met-hGH is the active ingredient in the first generation synthetical growth hormone compounds like Protropin. Scientist also call it somatrem.

Is this ampoule (vial) a counterfeit? Or produces AkeBio with an absolete technology? The lab found out that that the dose was okay en that the compound didn’t possess much proteins that could pollute the preparation. No bathtub pharmacy for that matter.
At first scientist, believed that somatrem was almost similar to growth hormone with 191 amino acids. That was only because they compared it to biological obtained (corpses) growth hormone, that was absolutely not pure and contained pollution that caused side-effects.
When scientist finally succeeded to produce growth hormone with 191 amino acids they where able to compare these two. Then it turned out that the extra amino acid made the body think that it was a deviant tissue, and the body produced anti bodies against this hormone(2) This led to allergic attacks, and sometimes the anti bodies neutralised the administered hormone. And the effect disappeared (3). This happened with 50% of the young user in this clinical experiment, in a British experiment is was even 80%. The anti bodies had no serious side effects though.
Last year there was this article about a young user from met-hGH that stopped growing. The docters stopped administration of met-hGh, and after seven month, started a treatment with rhGH (191 amino’s) and the growth resumed (4)."

Again, I've not idea whether it's true. It could be totally false as I believe it is China FDA approved.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 09:21:54 PM »
About 12 days in on Ansomone running 4iu a day divided into 2 or 3 shots.

Up 8 pounds...noticably fuller from water retention.

Carpal tunnel, tired all the time.

Strange thing is my strength is down which happens every time I start HGH...anyone have any input into this?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 09:33:13 PM »
the fda gh now days is almost as cheap as legit generics,, im testing now a product i may approve,, its not legit kigtropin insane level but it is legit gh,, there are few things coming up soon that will give athletes with out much money the ability to still be competitive,,

again though,, most most most! so call generics out there are pretty much anti diuretics.. they ruin health,, and if not anti diuretics then they are sugar water,,

99 out of 100 generics is rubbish,, complete and utter rubbish,,

the challenge is to find the 1 that is good and legit and dosed acuratley and made out of quality powedr gh..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 01:23:14 PM »
the fda gh now days is almost as cheap as legit generics,, im testing now a product i may approve,, its not legit kigtropin insane level but it is legit gh,, there are few things coming up soon that will give athletes with out much money the ability to still be competitive,,

again though,, most most most! so call generics out there are pretty much anti diuretics.. they ruin health,, and if not anti diuretics then they are sugar water,,

99 out of 100 generics is rubbish,, complete and utter rubbish,,

the challenge is to find the 1 that is good and legit and dosed acuratley and made out of quality powedr gh..

gh15 approved

Can get simplex, humatrope and Pfizer at the moment simplex are fake for sure, humatrope unsure but the Pfizer are likely genuine how Do you rate them?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 02:22:28 PM »
It's a shame they only make it available for such a ridiculous price. People paying 1000 dollars for a kit. No way I can afford that. I will be driving around in a super car before I pay that much for something like gh.

WTF  $1000 a kit !!

Who from ?
That's a fcuking ridiculous rip off price

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 04:03:59 PM »
I'd like to see the Pharm Grade GH that people are getting that is $2.00 per iu, or $1.50 per iu, which is what the only 2 generics worth taking are going for.  The lowest I've seen for it is 3x that price legit with script on box from pharmacy.  I was able to get Nutropin AQ from an ex girlfriend for $1.00 per iu, as she had a daughter with Turners Syndrome, and gave me 420 iu of it at that price because it was nothing with insurance.  Cheapest Serostim i've seen is $600 per kit, and these 2 generics are as good as or better than that at 1/3 the cost. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 04:10:00 PM »
Can get simplex, humatrope and Pfizer at the moment simplex are fake for sure, humatrope unsure but the Pfizer are likely genuine how Do you rate them?

I'm not GH15, but I will tell you my experience. The differences in pharm GH are subtle.  It's due to the fillers that are used in the different brands, but they all contain the same 191aa recombinant human growth hormone.  As long as you have a legit product you're good to go.  Humatrope, Nutropin AQ, Serostim, Genotropin, Omnitrope in that order would be my choice for pharm GH.  However, like I said the differences are subtle, and a lot of people don't notice them at all.  If you say the simplex are fake, then i'd be highly skeptical of the other 2 as well.  If there is no script on it, and you're getting it in the USA, then stay away from it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 07:11:17 PM »
I dotn even know where to start,,

ill do power point presentation since I don't hve much time right now

1,, there is huge diference between fda gh and generics mainly because most of the generics are not realy generics.. its mistaken misguided name,, they put fillers that I wouldn't put into mice in those so call generics.. most of them that is... also many of them are underdosed big time and are done from powdr that is not as pure as fda gh.. they purity.. legit purity is maybe 70% and many times under 50% purity so if you already get 4 iu instead of 10 iu.. you actually have there 2 iu instead of the 4 iu lol you get what I'm saying? how can anyone get anywhere with shit like ths that is health hazard.. that ruin your skin pretty much and later on after prolonged use your health.. trust me I been on many generics.. I tested them for many years,, the ones that are good are 1% that are not easy to come by and cost a lot of money in comparison to most of the rubbish you see around called "generics" lol

2,, price of fda gh is not 2 dolar per iu not at all.. but it also not 1000 dolars..

you can get a pen of 24 iu blue top saizen for 125 dolars..  5 dolar per iu,, I didn't realy checked into it I can go to gh15 site and just look at price list of human grade sponsor.. its never 1000 per 100 iu.. for blue top saizen its maybe 500 or 600.. again I didn't check into it but from my memory this is where its at and you tlak about the best sponsor in the world,, best human grade sponsors that are tested bu weekly! are on the site.. their fda gh is 100% legit top of the top

3,, to th eone who asked about rating.. from what you gave me over there I put genotropin at the top.. its the second best fda gh out there and is actually meant for bodybuild.. for stature growth in kids teenagers and young adults,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 07:44:32 AM »
Explain why Blue Top Saizen is the GH you're recommending over all other GH now...  Makes me think you are benefiting monetarily from someone selling blue top Saizen.  I've used at least 6 different brands of USA FDA GH for extended periods of time, and there is very little to no difference in any of them.  The only reason there are any differences at all is because companies use different fillers.  They all contain the exact same amount of 191 aa sequence recombinant human growth hormone.  As far as generics, if you were really up on what is going on you would know there is one generic out there right now (the 1% as you call it) that is every bit as good as FDA GH, and another one that is very close, just not as pure.  I do agree that almost all generics are shit, and almost everyone selling FDA GH is selling counterfeit GH.  No script on the box, its junk.  Unless its from overseas, even then I wouldn't touch it unless I walked into the pharmacy myself and bought it.   Also you said FDA GH is almost as cheap as generics.  $500-$600 isn't even close to being almost as cheap.  That's 3x the price of the best generic on the market.  As far as generics hurting you, not if its legit.  Pure is pure, doesn't matter if it was made in USA or overseas.  At one point the same blue top Saizen you recommend was found to be solumedrol that was relabeled as Saizen.  Now I would say that is very harmful.  I don't care what people use, I can use Serostim, Humatrope, or Nutropin AQ right now, but not going to pay the price for it when there is the same option for 1/3 the price.  Now if that option disappears, then I would shell out the extra $ for pharm grade GH again.  Also Genotropin was never meant for bodybuilding, nor was any other FDA GH.  I have a package insert for it and nowhere on there does it say one of the indications is for bodybuilding.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2017, 09:30:32 AM »
Explain why Blue Top Saizen is the GH you're recommending over all other GH now...  Makes me think you are benefiting monetarily from someone selling blue top Saizen.  I've used at least 6 different brands of USA FDA GH for extended periods of time, and there is very little to no difference in any of them.  The only reason there are any differences at all is because companies use different fillers.  They all contain the exact same amount of 191 aa sequence recombinant human growth hormone.  As far as generics, if you were really up on what is going on you would know there is one generic out there right now (the 1% as you call it) that is every bit as good as FDA GH, and another one that is very close, just not as pure.  I do agree that almost all generics are shit, and almost everyone selling FDA GH is selling counterfeit GH.  No script on the box, its junk.  Unless its from overseas, even then I wouldn't touch it unless I walked into the pharmacy myself and bought it.   Also you said FDA GH is almost as cheap as generics.  $500-$600 isn't even close to being almost as cheap.  That's 3x the price of the best generic on the market.  As far as generics hurting you, not if its legit.  Pure is pure, doesn't matter if it was made in USA or overseas.  At one point the same blue top Saizen you recommend was found to be solumedrol that was relabeled as Saizen.  Now I would say that is very harmful.  I don't care what people use, I can use Serostim, Humatrope, or Nutropin AQ right now, but not going to pay the price for it when there is the same option for 1/3 the price.  Now if that option disappears, then I would shell out the extra $ for pharm grade GH again.  Also Genotropin was never meant for bodybuilding, nor was any other FDA GH.  I have a package insert for it and nowhere on there does it say one of the indications is for bodybuilding.

You are well schooled in the use of GH - and make some very valid points
Are you in the USA

Do you expect GayHoe15 to reply to you in a rational coherent manner as in style you have written out,
He is incapable of that as he really doesn't know very much.
I'm fairly certain you are well aware of that and
He isn't going to engage in a sensible dialogue

It will go along the lines of name calling / stating he is scammer - oops I mean god of hormones
& you should visit his site & ask questions
also you only learned how yo use hormones from him.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2017, 11:45:43 AM »
Haven't you heard?  Blue Top Saizen is the new Kigtropin LOL!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2017, 12:02:03 PM »
Haven't you heard?  Blue Top Saizen is the new Kigtropin LOL!

Ahhhh Silly Me  ::) of Course
Do We Know Anybody Who Can Point us in the Direction of Some
Must have some ASAP
Dont Want To Miss out on The New Kigtropin.......... Scam
Quick quick take my Money!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2017, 12:25:59 PM »

lilitle oak..

the 3 retard filts on this site that chase me and get attention based on my fame and fortune will keep doing it no mater what..

to answer you diretctly,,

I recommend it because it is meant directly for stature growth.. unlike serostim which is for burnt and hiv pacients.. look for the information and you will find it I'm pretty sure,, I didn't even read what you wrote I just read first sentence I dont hve time to go into reading long paragraph I'm very busy,,

I dont benefit from blue top or from any tops I'm not a source,,

I also recommend genotropin very much,, it is the second best fda gh out there

and then I recommend legit norditropin the reason it is third is because you will only look great on it if you are advance bodybuild who use insulina.. with out insulina you simply do not look good on genotropin.. in other words you need to know what you are doing when using norditropin brand

humatrope is actualy one of the least I recommend due to severe watr retention

I hve charts on gh15

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

hgevoli

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2017, 12:48:17 PM »
lilitle oak..

the 3 retard filts on this site that chase me and get attention based on my fame and fortune will keep doing it no mater what..

to answer you diretctly,,

I recommend it because it is meant directly for stature growth.. unlike serostim which is for burnt and hiv pacients.. look for the information and you will find it I'm pretty sure,, I didn't even read what you wrote I just read first sentence I dont hve time to go into reading long paragraph I'm very busy,,

I dont benefit from blue top or from any tops I'm not a source,,

I also recommend genotropin very much,, it is the second best fda gh out there

and then I recommend legit norditropin the reason it is third is because you will only look great on it if you are advance bodybuild who use insulina.. with out insulina you simply do not look good on genotropin.. in other words you need to know what you are doing when using norditropin brand

humatrope is actualy one of the least I recommend due to severe watr retention

I hve charts on gh15

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

You're full of dookie.

I wasted $1100 running through a couple kits of serostim base upon your assertion..

Then I started using the grey top generics and nothing at all changed from the progress I was making on serostim.

Except I spent a lot less money on HGH.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2017, 12:56:32 PM »
^don't forgt many sellers of "generics" read me and following every word I say.. they need to make money somehow right?

i only approved it if i tested it and grey tops is yet to be tested by me and it is generics which i don't like to begin with due to the fact! that 90%+ of the so call generics is anti diuretic crap that cause your mid section skin! to lose its elasticity along the years,,

now serostim again! is not the best fda gh for bodybuild.. it is not realy bodybuild gh.. as simple as that.. i keep saying this and writing about it over the years,, it is stil though 1100 dolars better than vast majority of generics since they are simply not generics.. they are not even gh if you know what legit gh is..

if i approve generics again it is to be tested by me directly on a regular basis,, not even elfs,, me me me! directly on a regular basis,, and i pay! for what i buy for every single little shit i pay and its bought annonimously so no bribes can happen ever

fda gh is the way to go though and within the fda gh i establish rating that stands this way now for many years,, good 4-5 years since i established this rating and trust me bodybuildand athletes in general follow it religiously if they can,, some have no choice ofcourse

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2017, 05:41:39 AM »
I'm not GH15, but I will tell you my experience. The differences in pharm GH are subtle.  It's due to the fillers that are used in the different brands, but they all contain the same 191aa recombinant human growth hormone.  As long as you have a legit product you're good to go.  Humatrope, Nutropin AQ, Serostim, Genotropin, Omnitrope in that order would be my choice for pharm GH.  However, like I said the differences are subtle, and a lot of people don't notice them at all.  If you say the simplex are fake, then i'd be highly skeptical of the other 2 as well.  If there is no script on it, and you're getting it in the USA, then stay away from it.

Not state side, if they are fake then they're the best damn fakes I've ever seen, the humatrope especially full kit and cartridge I wouldn't be surprised nowadays

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2017, 04:45:26 PM »
why would any sane bodybuild pick humatrope over blue top saizen or even genotropin.. doesn't make sense unles he sells humatrope,,

humatrope make you into a redish blow fish,, sluggish,, decaish,, nandrolonish feel,, just too much water my friend toooo much water,, it was good in the 90s when not too many options were available,,

also serostim.. only my 4th pick if i cant get blue top saizen or genotropin or norditropin i would then look twards serostim and you beter be sure it will be from the PHARMACY.. way way way too many fake serostim around,, either pharmacy which = gh15 approved sources or i go into the pharmacy myself and get it with prescription whichis no problem for me to have any time i wish,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel